War Room North Korea Strategy

Legalize drugs and the flood the country with cannabis so that the already starving populace gets even hungrier and inevitably throws the regime out. Transmutation of munchies into a military weapon a la' coup de tat if you will.

CEqRjGqUsAE-sD1.jpg

Quite frankly, I have no idea how we got to this point. By the sounds of it, we haven't even gone all-out in terms of diplomatic approaches. Utter failure on the parts of Clinton, Bush and Obama. We should've made it abundantly clear a long time ago that a nuclear North Korea will not be tolerated.

Who cares about fairness? When it comes to nations, might and strong>right and wrong. I don't care about being fair, if we attack North Korea, I don't want them to be able to defend themselves. Let alone trust a leader like KJU to decide what's worth nuking

They don't say they'll only use it to defend themselves KJU said he WILL nuke Hawaii. Anytime we do something he doesn't like, he says he's going to nuke us

I don't even want to build up their nation like we did for Japan, Germany and South Korea, just wipe out anyone who says they'll nuke us. I could give a fuck if it's left in rubble

And you're right that we generally go to war with countries that have McDonald's on every corner, because McDonald's doesn't normally build in places where people blow themselves up.

LOL at your Jihad-esque post of wanting to reduce the entirety of North Korea to rubble - 99% of which consists of innocent people - you know, things like kindergartners and stuff.

The American Taliban speaks. Allahu Akbar!

I bet you were the #1 cheerleader for the Iraq War as well. All those WMDs, oh my goodness.

Trump's full quote a short while ago:

"North Korea best not make any more threats to the United States. They will be met with fire and fury like the world has never seen... he has been very threatening beyond a normal state. They will be met with fire, fury and frankly power the likes of which this world has never seen before," he said.

Fuck us all.
he sounds like the ayatollah when talking about the great satan.
Quite frankly, I have no idea how we got to this point. By the sounds of it, we haven't even gone all-out in terms of diplomatic approaches. Utter failure on the parts of Clinton, Bush and Obama. We should've made it abundantly clear a long time ago that a nuclear North Korea will not be tolerated.
how does one make it abundantly clear?

We need to figure out a way to eliminate the dynasty. Whoever takes charge will need to be someone willing to set aside the nuclear ambitions with the understanding the world will let them continue their hermit behaviors.

I think it's a sad solution for the citizens of the world, but the least bloody.

I believe I've said as much before.

At this point, the only change in the status quo that doesn't end with a butcher's bill and humanitarian crisis of unimaginable proportions is a palace coup.

But it will only happen if China gives the OK.

So you're fine with isis having one then

ISIS is not a country, and besides this is a false equivalence.

I don't see North Korea attacking anyone, or even threatening to attack anyone. As they have repeatedly stated, they are insisting that they need nukes to protect themselves from other countries who are threatening their sovereignty.

Sorry, but if I point a gun at your head, your response of wanting to protect yourself is a reaction to an act of aggression.

I’m not saying the majority of North Koreans are entirely clueless, but I’m betting a lot of them are. If something breaks out, they’re going to feel like they’re under an alien invasion of some sort. I really like the idea of Bennett’s ‘Information Campaign’ idea that he laid out to target the NK elites. Although it almost falls under the ‘acceptance’ scenario that Mark Bowden puts out, it’s a lot more optimistic of an option.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/07/14/surgical-strike-against-north-korea-not-viable-option.html

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2017/07/the-worst-problem-on-earth/528717/

Listen I hate North Korea just as much as any other decent person but quotes like this drive me crazy because it's so devoid of all the necessary information. It's ALL about borders. American and South Korean troops on the border of both China and Russia represents MUCH higher tensions with the only two other superpowers with nuclear capabilities in the world. If it wasn't for the geography we would have already obliterated the Kim family.

Also, China hasn't done anything about it because if North Korea becomes a failed state, they all the sudden have a refugee problem the likes of which the world has never seen.

ISIS is not a country, and besides this is a false equivalence.

I don't see North Korea attacking anyone, or even threatening to attack anyone. As they have repeatedly stated, they are insisting that they need nukes to protect themselves from other countries who are threatening their sovereignty.

Sorry, but if I point a gun at your head, your response of wanting to protect yourself is a reaction to an act of aggression.
So not isis. How about Iran Yemen and Saudi Arabia? How about Afghanistan while he taliban was running it?

I don't know how a military solution doesn't turn into an all out shit show with massive casualties. China doesn't want millions of North Koreans flooding across the border if the regime collapses. Economic sanctions? That seems to do nothing.

What the hell can you do?

Amazing how a few weeks ago it was considered laughable that NK could place a nuke ontop a missile.

Now a couple weeks later they magicly leaped frogged to this capability? What's next? Oh I know already, next they'll be able to strike mainland USA with a nuke or emp. :rolleyes:

Not bad for a country living off of top ramen and a penny a day salary.

LOL at your Jihad-esque post of wanting to reduce the entirety of North Korea to rubble - 99% of which consists of innocent people - you know, things like kindergartners and stuff.

The American Taliban speaks. Allahu Akbar!

I bet you were the #1 cheerleader for the Iraq War as well. All those WMDs, oh my goodness.

I was not a supporter of the Iraq war, I was in middle school in 2001

The Iraq war is a terrible comparison because the Iraq government was not directly saying they will nuke the US.

And yes, war is ugly, but if a country is going to go to war, then I hope my nation crushes the other one.if I had to choose, I would rather a North Korean die than an American.

There are innocent people there, but it's war and in war, people die. Those people should overthrow their government that wants to nuke Americans, if they don't want to get it

Just a reminder that our president's utter inability to negotiate with China closes the best option for dealing with North Korea. A few policy concessions in exchange for favors from South Korea was by far the most sensible route. Now we're trying to provoke a war that has no good outcome for the US, North Korea, South Korea, or China. Nobody gets a good outcome. We get to throw more money down the shitter, bury a lot more people, and even then, the future of North Korea is maximally uncertain.

The Iraq war is a terrible comparison because the Iraq government was not directly saying they will nuke the US.

I'm not sure how to state this any more clearly.

North Korea is saying, and has been for many years, that if we attempt to invade them, they will respond with nuclear retaliation.

Your response that we need to reduce the entire country 'to rubble' because they have stated that they want to be able to defend themselves reeks of insecurity.

It's too late now. The US got played by the Israel and oil lobby like a fiddle into fighting the wrong wars.
The time and situation were right to take the regime out in the early 2000's.

But the US fought the wrong wars with nothing to show for it except many wounded and dead good young men.
Lol at blaming the U.S.

Why didn't Germany go in there and take out NK in the early 2000s if the time is right?

Oh that's right, because the rest of the world are pussies and have to rely on the U.S. to do everything, including be their savior in world police.

Yet despite all of this, the rest of the world constantly shits on the U.S.. Hello hypocrisy.

I'm not sure how to state this any more clearly.

North Korea is saying, and has been for many years, that if we attempt to invade them, they will respond with nuclear retaliation.

Your response that we need to reduce the entire country 'to rubble' because they have stated that they want to be able to defend themselves reeks of insecurity.

they didnt say "if we invade" they said if we threaten their sovereignty

which is a nebulous expression that he has extended to sanctions

"The day the US dares tease our nation with a nuclear rod and sanctions, the mainland US will be catapulted into an unimaginable sea of fire."

why shouldnt i be insecure with allowing a crazy person like KJU to have nukes? he throws people in concentration camps because their grandchildren are guilty of a thoughtcrime. why should i feel secure with giving him the power to kill people outside his borders as well?

Back