War Drums Start Beating on Iran?

Iran constantly gets in trouble for their nuke program. The difference is that WE have nukes and used them once. Iran does not have nukes yet, but once it gets them it will use them.

"actually, the kind of terrorism that Iran has been directly involved with has been very rational and strategic."
- yeah, if you are a Nazi and think killing innocent jews is rational,

Well, the US has killed far more innocent people than Iran and it's not even close.

1. Mao
2. Stalin
3. Hitler
4. US (Kissinger, Clinton, Bush)

Iran doesn't even register compared to those monsters. And I'm not an "Iran apologist", just putting things in perspective for the uninformed maniacs.

Even if you want to be all self loathing about the US, its not terrorism you mental midget

Yeah, Iraq tried to say the same shit back in the 90's. We ended up needing like, a week and 10,000 troops to beat them.

Nazi Germany ran through Poland too. How'd it work out for them in the end?

War needs to be avoided at all cost, because bad shit tends to happen when you start invading countries. And when so many players involved have nuclear warheads in their arsenal (and egotistical douche bags as leaders), that is not a fucking nest you want to start kicking. Half of the people in this thread are disgustingly ignorant of history and have no idea the value of the relative peace we've been living in for the last few decades.

It is amusing to see the "USA is not the world police!" crowd talking about bombing Syria, North Korea, Iran, and fucking Venezuela now over the last couple weeks. You dishonest imbeciles should be removed from the gene pool.

What's the definition of terrorism?

You're so cute, and then you answered yourself in the next post

Too bad that, like it or not the US doesn't target civilians and doesn't unlawfully use force. I know that you have all this guilt and want to pretend that its true, but it isn't so maybe move your hate on to some legitimate targets.

Too bad that, like it or not the US doesn't target civilians and doesn't unlawfully use force. I know that you have all this guilt and want to pretend that its true, but it isn't so maybe move your hate on to some legitimate targets.

Who watches too many movies?

LOL. Who decides if the force is lawful or not?

Who hasn't been paying attention for the last 14 years.

Lied about reasons to go to war in Iraq: kill 1,000,000+ people.
Use radioactive shells that cause birth defects
Bomb the shit out of the poorest country in the world for 14 straight years and counting
9/10 victims of drone strikes are innocent people
funding Al Qaeda in Syria
funding Saudi Arabia to kill innocent civilians with cluster bombs in Yemen
Not to mention the Mujahadeen, Contras, etc. etc.

C.I.A. Study of Covert Aid Fueled Skepticism About Helping Syrian Rebels

WASHINGTON — The Central Intelligence Agency has run guns to insurgencies across the world during its 67-year history — from Angola to Nicaragua to Cuba. The continuing C.I.A. effort to train Syrian rebels is just the latest example of an American president becoming enticed by the prospect of using the spy agency to covertly arm and train rebel groups.

Does anyone really think expanding the war footprint and adding Iran to the mix really a good idea?

Albert Einstein:"The definition of insanity is doing something over and over again and expecting a different result."

Meaning it's pretty much impossible to be the world police we need to lean more on other Countries for political solutions not using force.

Who hasn't been paying attention for the last 14 years.

Lied about reasons to go to war in Iraq: kill 1,000,000+ people.
Use radioactive shells that cause birth defects
Bomb the shit out of the poorest country in the world for 14 straight years and counting
9/10 victims of drone strikes are innocent people
funding Al Qaeda in Syria
funding Saudi Arabia to kill innocent civilians with cluster bombs in Yemen
Not to mention the Mujahadeen, Contras, etc. etc.

C.I.A. Study of Covert Aid Fueled Skepticism About Helping Syrian Rebels

WASHINGTON — The Central Intelligence Agency has run guns to insurgencies across the world during its 67-year history — from Angola to Nicaragua to Cuba. The continuing C.I.A. effort to train Syrian rebels is just the latest example of an American president becoming enticed by the prospect of using the spy agency to covertly arm and train rebel groups.

Logic never gets in the way for many on Sherdog. Sometimes I think they are oil company professionally paid trolls.

Nazi Germany ran through Poland too. How'd it work out for them in the end?

War needs to be avoided at all cost, because bad shit tends to happen when you start invading countries. And when so many players involved have nuclear warheads in their arsenal (and egotistical douche bags as leaders), that is not a fucking nest you want to start kicking. Half of the people in this thread are disgustingly ignorant of history and have no idea the value of the relative peace we've been living in for the last few decades.

It is amusing to see the "USA is not the world police!" crowd talking about bombing Syria, North Korea, Iran, and fucking Venezuela now over the last couple weeks. You dishonest imbeciles should be removed from the gene pool.

Fucking lol. Some angry people in this thread.

I'm not hearing the Iran drum beat. We've continued existing policy, which is looking at terrorism sponsorship and the nuke agreement. Iran is holding their end of the nuke agreement, though they are pushing it a bit with missile systems. They're clearly sponsoring terrorism. Our approach here is sanctions and frequent reevaluation. Good. I'm happy with where Trump admin is on Iran. No war drums, but not taking any shit from them. I don't see how this is a problem- we cannot afford (the world cannot afford) to take eyes off Iran.

No the world cannot afford to let the US get millions of people killed over lies again. The US is the one invading and stirring shit up in iran's backyard. It would be like russia/china invading and occupying mexico/canada and then trying to go after the US for reacting to it because it goes against russian/chinese interests in the region.

You mean an enormous casualty ratio. Literally just killed so many people we got tired of it? Yeah that would happen again

Lol the US ran away clinging to their helicopters abandoning their allies.

Saigon-hubert-van-es.jpg

No the world cannot afford to let the US get millions of people killed over lies again. The US is the one invading and stirring shit up in iran's backyard. It would be like russia/china invading and occupying mexico/canada and then trying to go after the US for reacting to it because it goes against russian/chinese interests in the region.
No we cannot afford to take our eyes off them. You remember the last time we took our eyes off them, don't you? Me neither.

Last edited:
Back