War Drums Start Beating on Iran?

Iran & Iraq are apples and oranges. Iran has been tooling up since the end of Iran Iraq war. They have not started war but they will show up when provoked...along with their friends...and why even start a fight with them...what did they do?

They can be whatever fruit they want to be -in a conventional war, the US would fucking destroy them. I know it's en vogue to hate the US these days, but don't get ridiculous here.

I never said the US should attack them. It's a what if scenario.

We invaded Iraq under false pretenses. People seem to forget that. and It doesn't change the fact that Clark had this conversation before we invaded, or that Bush's cabinet was saturated with PNAC members. We are 100% focused on regime change right in Syria, and have been since the "civil war" broke out, all while we pretend it's for humanitarian reasons.

And wanting to go to war and being prepared to go to war are 2 different things.

The Obama administration has been the one pushing for regime change, and why? To mess with Russia. It will massively disrupt Russia's economy. Russia is the target of all of this.

Destabilizing the Middle East? I guess we should be experts on recognizing that one.

They can be whatever fruit they want to be -in a conventional war, the US would fucking destroy them. I know it's en vogue to hate the US these days, but don't get ridiculous here.

I don't think Iran would win the war...but what the fuck is US bringing the war there for? NK, well that's different.

Iraq army didnt put up a fight , as i remember they just put down uniforms and blended with civilians so americans didnt got any resistance. Also army was hurt from sanctions with very outdated hardware.
Iran has decent hardware compared to iraq before 2003. And secondy they are much more connected, homogenous country.
Sure in neutral fighting arena USA would destroy them. But on their soil, which is very hard terrain and with motivation they could give you hell. I wouldnt be so arrogant. Beating yourself on chest because u destroyed impotent Afganistan Talibans( not really destroyed as they just stayed low) and Iraq army( no resistance, very outdated hardware) is not really good basis to form opinions how iran campaign would go..

Has everybody forgotten the Shah? I'm surprised we're going on 70 years without a war against Iran. Somethings gotta give with this constant Iran/Israel tension.

Thing is, Iran aren't a ragtag group of haji bitches. I mean they absolutely won't win but they sure as hell won't lose either.

What's hilarious when reading Tillersons dogshit quote is that literally every bad thing he says about Iran is factually applied to Saudi Arabia.

We can probably devastate their country. They would have no way of reaching USA. We just have to avoid occupying them, and avoid trying to bring in democracy.

Iraq army didnt put up a fight , as i remember they just put down uniforms and blended with civilians so americans didnt got any resistance. Also army was hurt from sanctions with very outdated hardware.
Iran has decent hardware compared to iraq before 2003. And secondy they are much more connected, homogenous country.
Sure in neutral fighting arena USA would destroy them. But on their soil, which is very hard terrain and with motivation they could give you hell. I wouldnt be so arrogant. Beating yourself on chest because u destroyed impotent Afganistan Talibans( not really destroyed as they just stayed low) and Iraq army( no resistance, very outdated hardware) is not really good basis to form opinions how iran campaign would go..

lmfao

images

Just wait til they get control of Syria then the war drums for Iran will really start beatng.

Israel using their influence inside America to have USA attack their enemies.
Why send your finest to die for them and Saudi Arabia ?

The Obama administration has been the one pushing for regime change, and why? To mess with Russia. It will massively disrupt Russia's economy. Russia is the target of all of this.
As PNAC intended.

It's such a dishonest and hypocritical comparison it's impossible to take seriously. The MSM will run with it though.

1. Iran is a self sufficient country. They have resources. They also have no desire to project force like a brat who hasn't taken its court ordered meds.

2. The ME is their region.... we are the invaders who have killers over a million innocent people, knocked the region off its axis, and have blatantly and unapologetically targeted and threatened Iran with war since 2001. Meanwhile Iran hasn't started a war in 200 years.

They have killed plenty of innocent people. You show me any nation that hasn't.

You understand Iran is a known state supporter terrorism whose aim is innocent people.
We won't even throw in their threats to nuke israel.
Are you really this fucking stupid?

They have killed plenty of innocent people. You show me any nation that hasn't.

Well,thereitis.gif

You understand Iran is a known state supporter terrorism whose aim is innocent people.
We won't even throw in their threats to nuke israel.
Are you really this fucking stupid?
Actually, the kind of terrorism that Iran has been directly involved with has been very rational and strategic.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/special/world/iran-terrorism-timeline/

And we have threatened to nuke Iran. Big difference being we actually have nukes.

An Iran apologist, there is everything on sherdog

Extra lol for rational terrorism

An Iran apologist, there is everything on sherdog

Extra lol for rational terrorism
Meaning it had a purpose and time and again that purpose was achieved. It's not in the same ballpark as Sunni terrorism, or even US terrorism.

Meaning it had a purpose and time and again that purpose was achieved. It's not in the same ballpark as Sunni terrorism, or even US terrorism.

At this point I'm just going to assume you are trying to be funny

Well,thereitis.gif

Actually, the kind of terrorism that Iran has been directly involved with has been very rational and strategic.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/special/world/iran-terrorism-timeline/

And we have threatened to nuke Iran. Big difference being we actually have nukes.

Iran constantly gets in trouble for their nuke program. The difference is that WE have nukes and used them once. Iran does not have nukes yet, but once it gets them it will use them.

"actually, the kind of terrorism that Iran has been directly involved with has been very rational and strategic."
- yeah, if you are a Nazi and think killing innocent jews is rational,

Money comes from Lebanese business groups, private persons, businessmen, the Lebanese diaspora involved in African diamond exploration, other Islamic groups and countries, and the taxes paid by the Shia Lebanese.[130] Hezbollah says that the main source of its income comes from its own investment portfolios and donations by Muslims, however, Western sources maintain that Hezbollah actually receives most of its financial, training, weapons, explosives, political, diplomatic, and organizational aid from Iran and Syria.[76][91][131] Iran is said to have given $400 million between 1983 and 1989 through donation. The situation has been changed due to economic problems, but Iran still funds humanitarian actions carried on by Hezbollah.[130] According to reports released in February 2010, Hezbollah received $400 million from Iran.

:At 10 a.m. on July 18, 1994, a Hezbollah suicide bomber drove a car with 275 kilograms of explosives in front of the Jewish Community Center in a commercial area of Buenos Aires, and detonated it. The explosion completely destroyed the building. The attack killed 85 people and wounded 300.
^

You fucking disgust me. Go do you fucking heil hitlers and fuck off

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back