War Drums Start Beating on Iran?

So much stupid its hard to know where to start

We could go with your lying theory, you would have to prove he purposedly lied and the intent, but still isn't going to make it illegal

We could go with just you trying to say everyone lied

We could go and say that you are believing a discredited person in saying that the evidence was unfounded

We could talk about it being in support of violations of the UN, but that would mean that the UN actually means something

Or simply, Congress approved and any other talk is just nonsense
You have your head so far up your own ass that you can't, or refuse to, see this for what it is. They lied and murdered a million people. Wake the fuck up.

You have your head so far up your own ass that you can't, or refuse to, see this for what it is. They lied and murdered a million people. Wake the fuck up.

Yeah, you're the woke one here

Lol at murdering a million

Yeah, you're the woke one here

Lol at murdering a million

He has a major point my man. Your judgment here is kind of cloudy considering you went over to the shithole in question to fight some of these savages. For full disclosure, even though I'm completely anti war now, I'm also still admittedly a little envious of you guys that were able to get deployed and do what you were trained to do. Never had my metal tested anywhere outside of training or anything real like some of you twats.

But... you can't deny our reasons for being in almost all these places is absolute horseshit, and we're killing a lot of fucking people that don't deserve to die, even if some of them are ass backwards goat fuckers. On top of that, we are gaining nothing from any of it.

And I hope this isn't interpreted as a slight against the troops. Barring any Mai Lai esque shenanigans, I don't blame the brave men and woman who served in that shithole.

He has a major point my man. Your judgment here is kind of cloudy considering you went over to the shithole in question to fight some of these savages. For full disclosure, even though I'm completely anti war now, I'm also still admittedly a little envious of you guys that were able to get deployed and do what you were trained to do. Never had my metal tested anywhere outside of training or anything real like some of you twats.

But... you can't deny our reasons for being in almost all these places is absolute horseshit, and we're killing a lot of fucking people that don't deserve to die, even if some of them are ass backwards goat fuckers. On top of that, we are gaining nothing from any of it.

Congress authorized you can pretend that everything is lies or lose sleep on it like it wasn't going to happen with Al Gore or some other fantasy shit, but it was legal. The percent of people that we "kill" that our innocents is absurdly low. We aren't out to gain, we are out to not lose, not lose the west's access to the preponderance of the world's oil.

Back