War Drums Start Beating on Iran?

Sure thing buddy, everything has been debunked and we never wanted to remove Saddam and they isn't oil there and the Straits aren't vital to the world
Well, WMD and ties to AQ, our entire argument for war was debunked, not the behind the scenes stuff like oil and global war strategy meant to culminate with an overthrow of Iran - that stuff is still in play.

How about "concerned world citizen concerned about further global destabilization, the further murder of innocents, the waste of trillions more dollars while people starve; all for some disturbed sense of reality". You can tag a "guilt" on the end if it helps.

You would feel way more guilty if we just let the savages run wild there

Coming around?

You do understand that I think nothing of antagonizing the Persians or beating them back to before the Turks took em over?
But you're not concerned about them either, right?

Well, WMD and ties to AQ, our entire argument for war was debunked, not the behind the scenes stuff like oil and global war strategy meant to culminate with an overthrow of Iran - that stuff is still in play.

The entire argument and "we"?

You went to Congress and laid it out?

Someone else must have argued better than you

The entire argument and "we"?

You went to Congress and laid it out?

Someone else must have argued better than you
Are you trying to say we officially declared war on Iraq for oil? Source?

I know that Congress approved military action based off way more intelligence than you have and based off more than one thing, but you cling to this trope
<DisgustingHHH>

I knew the intelligence was bunk at the time of the build up just by informing myself. It was a well orchestrated charade.

I think you know exactly what it means, but don't want to justify the logical conclusion of your view, which is that Iran should be able to build nukes.

sure, stupid.

I think you know exactly what it means, but don't want to justify the logical conclusion of your view, which is that Iran should be able to build nukes.
Why shouldn't Iran have nuclear weapons? Other than the idea that no other countries should possess them. Which, doesn't necessarily make sense.

Why shouldn't Iran have nuclear weapons? Other than the idea that no other countries should possess them. Which, doesn't necessarily make sense.
The commander of the military is the Supreme Leader.

will you drop the mic for me?

Back