Want proof of Conspiracy? Explain Syria to me

No, complicated as in why we are their and why we should care.

I agree, as long as part of that explanation is that the path to Persia runs through Damascus.

I mean can we be honest, and say this is directly related to the Russia/Syria/Iran tripartite?

If you think what happens in Syria does not matter at all you are simply ignorant in the way this world works.
That's not what I said. I responded to your point about our government and it's officials. As in, innocents dying doesn't matter to the government decision makers, and it doesn't. It matters to me, which is why I'm staunchly against all of our military adventures of the last 72 years.

There is a difference between "Oh fuck that was a hospital" and not caring if your friend is gassing people and running a mass murder factory.

Is their a difference between supporting a sovereign mass murderer, and Al-Qeada?

Because Assad is a sovereign mass murderer, and AQ are head chopping, killed 3,000 Americans, mass murderers, and we armed them.

Just tell the truth man. There is no room for morals in military doctrine.

We don't have the moral high ground. We live in a world of hard power.

Is it that hard to speak the truth?

That's not what I said. I responded to your point about our government and it's officials. As in, innocents dying doesn't matter to the government decision makers, and it doesn't. It matters to me, which is why I'm staunchly against all of our military adventures of the last 72 years.

Then you are still wrong. Our government officials are still human beings, they do care. Now granted we end up making the situation much worse, and most of the time there are other concerns as well, but they still care.

There is a difference between "Oh fuck that was a hospital" and not caring if your friend is gassing people and running a mass murder factory.
You realize that the US supported Saddam when the kurds were gassed, and during the Iran/Iraq war from 1980-1988, right? We gave him a lot of the components to make the chemical weapons for fuck's sake.

Is their a difference between supporting a sovereign mass murderer, and Al-Qeada?

Because Assad is a sovereign mass murderer, and AQ are head chopping, killed 3,000 Americans, mass murderers, and we armed them.

Yes, in fact there is a difference. Regimes such as Assads that are seen as legitimate and willing to commit such atrocities are far more dangerous and kill far more people.

You realize that the US supported Saddam when the kurds were gassed, and during the Iran/Iraq war from 1980-1988, right? We gave him a lot of the components to make the chemical weapons for fuck's sake.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Yes, in fact there is a difference. Regimes such as Assads that are seen as legitimate and willing to commit such atrocities are far more dangerous and kill far more people.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

<{1-8}><{1-8}><{1-8}>

Lol, you mean like we did at Kent state?

Or is that different somehow?

Just tell the truth man. There is no room for morals in military doctrine.

We don't have the moral high ground. We live in a world of hard power.

Is it that hard to speak the truth?

Might makes reality, but it does not make right. You are confusing doctrine one you decide to act and the doctrine of making that decision in the first place.

Might makes reality, but it does not make right. You are confusing doctrine one you decide to act and the doctrine of making that decision in the first place.

No I'm saying that when we act, that if it behooves us to gas 6 million Jews in a strategic matter, we wouldn't hesitate for a second.

So please, stop this BS about Assad.

He isn't out there bathing in the blood of infadels, that would be the "rebels" doing that.

Back