Want proof of Conspiracy? Explain Syria to me

None of those examples that we discussed was to keep the US government in power. We are not playing a game of semantics, I'm pointing out differences in situations. Difference you simply are incapable or unwilling to see. As I said, you can't see the forest through the trees.

No, they were to win wars, which is really just another form of keeping your government in power.

Semantics.

You say its complicated, I say it is semantics.

Saddam was a much bigger threat to the world at large than Iran has ever been.
giphy.gif

Mark Zuckerberg lets ISIS use Facebook to recruit, and get the message out to foreign agents of theirs.
Lol truth bomb that goes unnoticed, with potential to derail thread. Like your style mate.

But, but I thought Facebook was cracking down on hate crime bs. Zion going to Zion. Waiting to be called anti semantic in 3,2,1....

Literally every military action the US has taken since WWII has been in the interest of oligarchs. Welcome to the party pal.

LOLLLLLLLLL

WW2 was fought on behalf of the Oligarchs. A Hitler led Germany tried to break free of the shackles of the international banking cartel, and as such a war was declared on Germany by (((you now who)))

They say history is written by the winners. But in reality, history and the narrative is written by those who control the power, money and media.

LOLLLLLLLLL

WW2 was fought on behalf of the Oligarchs. A Hitler led Germany tried to break free of the shackles of the international banking cartel, and as such a war was declared on Germany by (((you now who)))

They say history is written by the winners. But in reality, history and the narrative is written by those who control the power, money and media.

Did you know that we worked with the third riech, and prioritized the USSR as an enemy, even though we knew about the concentration camps?

Did you know that we worked with the third riech, and prioritized the USSR as an enemy, even though we knew about the concentration camps?

Did you know that nearly every person who died in concentration camps died from disease (typhus) and starvation? And did you know that the reason they were starving was because the Allies were bombing and destroying all the infrastructure to feed the work camps?

The Germans actually worked to solve the disease problem and the starvation problem, but a war was on.

The allies knew what they were doing. Sad!

Syria is perfect proof!

First Obama says he can be "more flexible" to the Russians, then he backs down from his "red line".

It's too bad the media did not go after Obama for obvious treason.

Syria is perfect proof!

First Obama says he can be "more flexible" to the Russians, then he backs down from his "red line".

It's too bad the media did not go after Obama for obvious treason.

You mean the red line where Seymore Herch says British intelligence confirned the sarin gas used, was not from Syrian stocks, and Obama called off plans for large scale bombings of Syrian infrastructure, suspecting Turkish intelligence of conducting a false flag chemical attack, to draw in US support?

That red line?

I don't think that's entirely accurate. I think in 2010 there were actually moderates on the streets.

At one point, at the birth of the Arab Spring, there was a glimmering light in all of the Arab world.

An actual awakening. A desire to uplift.

But we faltered. We balked at this opportunity.

We let the violence fester. We let the objective of a strategy of terrorism take hold in these uprisings, extreme polarization.

We squandered the opportunity because the GOP didn't want the half-black President achieve anything.

Thats a bold-faced lie.
Those fucks were "demonstrating" with AKs in their hands from day 1.It was only a matter of time until it escalated.

You mean the red line where Seymore Herch says British intelligence confirned the sarin gas used, was not from Syrian stocks, and Obama called off plans for large scale bombings of Syrian infrastructure, suspecting Turkish intelligence of conducting a false flag chemical attack, to draw in US support?

That red line?

I mean when this happened:

(Caution: graphic image of when Assad gassed children during Obama Administration)
article-0-1BAFC4A8000005DC-280_634x348.jpg

.... and Barack Obama did nothing.

Yes, that "Red Line".

I abandoned the "good guys vs the bad guys" horseshit a long time ago.
War is a racket.
Do the math.

I mean when this happened:

(Caution: graphic image of when Assad gassed children during Obama Administration)
article-0-1BAFC4A8000005DC-280_634x348.jpg

.... and Barack Obama did nothing.

Yes, that "Red Line".

That's because Assad didnt do it. Source British intelligence.

That is so cute... a "source" without a source. I bet you also believe all the anonymous sources on Trump too.

Obama’s change of mind had its origins at Porton Down, the defence laboratory in Wiltshire. British intelligence had obtained a sample of the sarin used in the 21 August attack and analysis demonstrated that the gas used didn’t match the batches known to exist in the Syrian army’s chemical weapons arsenal. The message that the case against Syria wouldn’t hold up was quickly relayed to the US joint chiefs of staff. The British report heightened doubts inside the Pentagon; the joint chiefs were already preparing to warn Obama that his plans for a far-reaching bomb and missile attack on Syria’s infrastructure could lead to a wider war in the Middle East. As a consequence the American officers delivered a last-minute caution to the president, which, in their view, eventually led to his cancelling the attack.

https://www.lrb.co.uk/v36/n08/seymour-m-hersh/the-red-line-and-the-rat-line

Well the campaign was that Assad was a Tyrant that needs to be diposed...and US is the hero who will help free the Syrian people from his tyranical grasps...MSM just latched on to that because they're paid to do so....

No, they were to win wars, which is really just another form of keeping your government in power.

Semantics.

You say its complicated, I say it is semantics.

No conflict since WWII have risked toppling the US government.

Assad doesn't have much issue with those bases as the Americans have largely been targeting Isis, the same thorn in assads side. He'd much rather the Americans beat up the rebels than his government. Hell, with the Russians and the rest of the anti Isis brigade's help he's nearly completely back in control. Thank you Uncle Sam.

Lol. Is this sarcasm or insanity?
It's getting so hard to tell.

One attack.

Lets talk about carpet bombing, vietnam, iraq, afganistan, our military adventurism from manifest destiny to today.

We have been at war as a nation almost throughout our entire history, and I count 3 just wars. WWII, the civil war, and the American revolution.

Are you sure you really want to start counting the death toll, and comparing it?

To be fair, you have to look at the global political situation at the time for most of those. It's not like America asked to be in WW1 or WW2, we tried pretty hard to let that shit sort itself out. Most of the stuff between the 50s and 80s is a direct result of WW2 aftermath and the Cold War aggression of communist Russia. Russia was trying to instill communist regimes surrounding the United States and our allies for a power play and we worked to stop it. Lots of deaths, but those aren't just on the United States. Hell even in Vietnam, we were there after who??? The fucking French.

Global powers are global powers for a reason, and that's because their influence is global.

Back