Want proof of Conspiracy? Explain Syria to me

I don't think that's entirely accurate. I think in 2010 there were actually moderates on the streets.

At one point, at the birth of the Arab Spring, there was a glimmering light in all of the Arab world.

An actual awakening. A desire to uplift.

But we faltered. We balked at this opportunity.

We let the violence fester. We let the objective of a strategy of terrorism take hold in these uprisings, extreme polarization.

We squandered the opportunity because the GOP didn't want the half-black President achieve anything.
Within months they were already hijacked, assuming they were ever """"moderate"""" in the first place. Don't you think that a truly secular, democratic, movement would take more than a few months to be hijacked by terrorists?

Russia didn't invade Ukraine, part of it with a strong Russian population seceded and this all happened because of a US backed violent coup using ultra-nationalists (yes the kind who wave swastika's around)

If it wasn't for this coup, none of this would have to have happened. You gave Russia little choice because they're in a situation where they are surrounded by NATO who continue to expand.

Let's talk about Syria for a second.

What are we doing in Syria?

We were supporting Syrian "rebels" at first......until we found out that rebel, means Al-Qaeda, and Al-Nusra. Strangely enough, that actually didn't stop us from arming them.

So the rebels(terrorists) got their shit pushed in, by Russian and Iranian(Also terrorists, but different team) forces.

Now, it starts to come out that we have built 3 military bases in Syria. We have over 1,000 troops in Syria.

We sit here and cry crocodile tears over the Russia invading the Ukraine in violation of International law, when the US now has 2 illegal invasions of sovereign nations in the last 15 years.

So you want proof of a conspiracy?

Here it is.

We have been given no rational that stands any scrutiny for what the fuck we are doing in Syria.

We have illegally invaded a sovereign nation, and no one in the MSM will even acknowledge this FACT.

Syria, is a conspiracy in plain site for everyone to see. It is not in any plebes interests to threaten WWIII over ?????? American interests in Syria.

WWIII, is being threatened over oligarch interests. You, and I, have zero interests in Syria, only international corporations have interests in Syrian resources.

Our government is occupied. Our media is a propaganda outfit.

Disucss.................

__________________________________________________________________________________

Wikileaks Publishes Documents Showing How Google Helped Al-Qaeda in Syria
Al Masdar | May 18, 2017
Google has helped Al-Qaeda and other Salafist groups like the Muslim Brotherhood gain new members at the dawn of the Syrian conflict, secret documents and e-mails published by Wikileaks show.

The then director of Google Ideas, Jared Cohen coordinated actions to support the groups often dubbed as rebels with then U.S. Foreign Minister Hillary Clinton and Deputy U.S. State Secretary William Burns. Google employed it’s expertise in the IT sector to help the conflict in Syria gain traction.

In July 2012 Google provided a software tool, with which defections in Syria were to be tracked and the thereby gained informations spread in Syria with the help of Al-Jazeera. According to the plotting of U.S. officials and Google, this should encourage more people to take up arms and join the ranks of the rebels. Then Director of Policy Planning for Obama, Jake Sullivan let Hillary Clinton, for which he served as an advisor in the last presidential election, know that, “this is a pretty cool idea.”

https://www.newsbud.com/2017/05/18/...-showing-how-google-helped-al-qaeda-in-syria/

It's all about the oil pipeline bro. Syria is trying to keep their interests Russia is helping (obviously for monitory reasons) America literally has no reason to be there

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran-Iraq-Syria_pipeline

I think if the government had to do anything to force that narrative, they probably would. I dont think any actions on their part are even necessary.

You can see examples from history where the government certainly did try to force a narrative to the public, and it generally works. Think of the Red Scare. That was basically McCarthy forceing a political narrative. There are less modern examples of the government forcing a narrative of wars as being a good thing, simply because it is not necessary.

The American public supports nearly any war we get into, recently with the slogan of supporting our troops. The governments lack of involvement is more clear by the fact that as war drags on this kind of feeling goes away, and wars become very unpopular. Look at the first and second Iraq wars. Both were very popular at the beginning. The first Iraq war ended relatively quickly so it didnt ever get a chance for that initial swell of support to go away. The second however was deeply unpopular at the end, as it had drug out long past the point where the initial swell of support from everyone had gone away. Media reports and spin adjusted over time to match the opinions of their viewers.
All governments have to feed bullshit when waging war. Even Russia said it was about fighting ISIS when it was really about keeping influence in the ME and keeping access to a warm water port.

"I don't understand the situation in Syria, therefore conspiracy."

Considering their civil war has been going on for over 6 years now I don't blame those of you who either don't care enough or have the time to actually follow the situation but please, spare the rest of us who do from these stupid comments.

Russia didn't invade Ukraine, part of it with a strong Russian population seceded and this all happened because of a US backed violent coup using ultra-nationalists (yes the kind who wave swastika's around)

If it wasn't for this coup, none of this would have to have happened. You gave Russia little choice because they're in a situation where they are surrounded by NATO who continue to expand.

Half true. The other half is that russia has been meddling in the Ukraine since the USSR starved a few million Ukranians, and before that as well.

Russia does have a need for buffer nations to deter NATO aggression, but they have zero moral high ground here, as they engage in the same global game of Risk.

"I don't understand the situation in Syria, therefore conspiracy."

Considering their civil war has been going on for over 6 years now I don't blame those of you who either don't care enough or have the time to actually follow the situation but please, spare the rest of us who do from these stupid comments.

So your still pretending the rebels aren't Al-Qaeda then?

All governments have to feed bullshit when waging war. Even Russia said it was about fighting ISIS when it was really about keeping influence in the ME and keeping access to a warm water port.

And this requires a media conspiracy of propaganda.

It's a combination of US base expansions, profit, deals, government power etc. Many nations and private investors are playing their hands in this poker game called war. Yeah, I understand its complete bullshit that the western media isn't exposing it for what it is. I guess you can class it as a conspiracy.

That you can't offer a narrative that doesn't include conspiracy.

You cannot off a narrative including a conspiracy. I just asked for it. YOU MADE a thread saying this is proof of a conspiracy.....but have nothing.
Now, this would be the time to use Occam's razor (sp?)

You cannot off a narrative including a conspiracy. I just asked for it. YOU MADE a thread saying this is proof of a conspiracy.....but have nothing.
Now, this would be the time to use Occam's razor (sp?)

I never claimed I would offer a specific conspiracy.

That would be a strawman, that you could easily knock down.

Kind of like how easy it is for me to knock down the BS explanations offered for why we are in Syria.

So You are worried AQ and AN might get destroyed by russia?

Oh the horror.

FYI, maybe going for the moral high ground, when the rebels are actually AQ and AN, isn't the best argument.

No, I'm not worried about then at all. I'm worried about all the people in the middle and worried that a man like Asad can kill who he wants with no repercussions. Those are the worries that I described, the worries of people who don't see conspiracy everywhere.

No, I'm not worried about then at all. I'm worried about all the people in the middle and worried that a man like Asad can kill who he wants with no repercussions. Those are the worries that I described, the worries of people who don't see conspiracy everywhere.

Well, I might find this idea credible if we didn't blow up a hospital in Syria, and call it collateral damage.

You forgot to add freedom.
After stopping the killing of the rebels by killing the loyalists you can now put a democratic government in place, like in Afghanistan.

Now the real reason, the US and its allies Saudi Arabia and Israel and to a lesser extent Turkey do not want a country in such an important position to be controlled by fucking Russia(US number 1 enemy, at least historically) and Iran(saudi and israel number 1 enemy). Nobody likes these rebels, but unlike Russia and Iran they pose no great strategical threat to US & the "greatest allies".
Most of the wars since 1945 have the same reasoning. Why did the Soviets and China keep supplying the North Vietnamese? To fuck with America. Why did the US supply the mujahideen in Afghanistan? To fuck with the Soviet Union.
When people that serve no interest are killing each other nobody cares and at best a little help is sent in the form of food and medicine to make people feel good back home. Like in the Rwandan Genocide.

That is one of the other reasons I spoke about, but only one of them. Don't think that you can boil this down to one single thing.

Within months they were already hijacked, assuming they were ever """"moderate"""" in the first place. Don't you think that a truly secular, democratic, movement would take more than a few months to be hijacked by terrorists?

I think the tactics used by terrorist groups are uniquely brutal and specifically designed to quickly develop polarization between demographics.

That is one of the other reasons I spoke about, but only one of them. Don't think that you can boil this down to one single thing.

Complicated like hybrid warfare?

Because that is what this is.

AKA Al-Qeada, and Al-Nusra are "unconventional forces". AKA subcontracted American terrorists.

Complicated like hybrid warfare?

Because that is what this is.

AKA Al-Qeada, and Al-Nusra are "unconventional forces". AKA subcontracted American terrorists.

No, complicated as in why we are their and why we should care.

Back