Want proof of Conspiracy? Explain Syria to me

Let's talk about Syria for a second.

What are we doing in Syria?

We were supporting Syrian "rebels" at first......until we found out that rebel, means Al-Qaeda, and Al-Nusra. Strangely enough, that actually didn't stop us from arming them.

So the rebels(terrorists) got their shit pushed in, by Russian and Iranian(Also terrorists, but different team) forces.

Now, it starts to come out that we have built 3 military bases in Syria. We have over 1,000 troops in Syria.

We sit here and cry crocodile tears over the Russia invading the Ukraine in violation of International law, when the US now has 2 illegal invasions of sovereign nations in the last 15 years.

So you want proof of a conspiracy?

Here it is.

We have been given no rational that stands any scrutiny for what the fuck we are doing in Syria.

We have illegally invaded a sovereign nation, and no one in the MSM will even acknowledge this FACT.

Syria, is a conspiracy in plain site for everyone to see. It is not in any plebes interests to threaten WWIII over ?????? American interests in Syria.

WWIII, is being threatened over oligarch interests. You, and I, have zero interests in Syria, only international corporations have interests in Syrian resources.

Our government is occupied. Our media is a propaganda outfit.

Disucss.................

You simply can't see the forest through the trees. There are two major competing issues in regard to Syria, along with hundreds of other concerns and calculations. The two major competing factors are simply ending the conflict, and not allowing a foreign government to kill it's own people the way the Asad government has. If we simply want peace we would just let the Russians and Iran help Syria destroy the rebels. Of course the problem with this is many innocent people will die. As much as people like to think it that does not matter to those in power in the US government, it does. It is not hard to understand that if you have the power to stop something wicked and don't you hold some responsibility.

To some extent that has to be true, but the pen is mightier than the sword, as they say. To think that so many billions (trillions?) are spent on military and related expenditures, and so much is at stake, and that the pen is left resting in its quill, I don't think is realistic.

I think if the government had to do anything to force that narrative, they probably would. I dont think any actions on their part are even necessary.

You can see examples from history where the government certainly did try to force a narrative to the public, and it generally works. Think of the Red Scare. That was basically McCarthy forceing a political narrative. There are less modern examples of the government forcing a narrative of wars as being a good thing, simply because it is not necessary.

The American public supports nearly any war we get into, recently with the slogan of supporting our troops. The governments lack of involvement is more clear by the fact that as war drags on this kind of feeling goes away, and wars become very unpopular. Look at the first and second Iraq wars. Both were very popular at the beginning. The first Iraq war ended relatively quickly so it didnt ever get a chance for that initial swell of support to go away. The second however was deeply unpopular at the end, as it had drug out long past the point where the initial swell of support from everyone had gone away. Media reports and spin adjusted over time to match the opinions of their viewers.

It's simple. Saudis and Qataris wAnt to build a pipeline to Europe so the can make lots of money and allow Europe to block out Russian Nat. Gas sales. Syrians said no. So the US being the Saudi's bitch(see photo) helped work up a proxy rebel army to take out the Syrian Regime. Then part of that PRoxy Army went rogue and invaded Iraq, see ISIS, and complicated the entire process.

Russia won't let them have Syria without a fight. It's in Russia's best interest to keep Assad in power and kill the uprising.

While Trump should have no dog in this fight, as he wasn't pimped out like Clinton was (see 20+ million dollars Saudi donations to "Clinton Foundation"), For some reason Trump feels the need to get dragged into this fight instead of fully pulling out.

obamabowssaudiking1.jpg

McCain-and-ISIS-team.jpg

The American public supports nearly any war we get into, recently with the slogan of supporting our troops.

Guilt hangover from Vietnam or plain old groupthink, I wonder? Probably a combination of the two.
I've always found the apparently unconditional "support the troops" mantra very strange.

It's simple. Saudis and Qataris wAnt to build a pipeline to Europe so the can make lots of money and allow Europe to block out Russian Nat. Gas sales. Syrians said no. So the US being the Saudi's bitch(see photo) helped work up a proxy rebel army to take out the Syrian Regime. Then part of that PRoxy Army went rogue and invaded Iraq, see ISIS, and complicated the entire process.

Russia won't let them have Syria without a fight. It's in Russia's best interest to keep Assad in power and kill the uprising.

While Trump should have no dog in this fight, as he wasn't pimped out like Clinton was (see 20+ million dollars Saudi donations to "Clinton Foundation"), For some reason Trump feels the need to get dragged into this fight instead of fully pulling out.

obamabowssaudiking1.jpg

McCain-and-ISIS-team.jpg
This shouldn't even be needed to be pointed out, really.
Why are we over there?
Follow the money, as always.

You really dont think that people just accept aggression for american actions and condemn other countries doing the exact same things? We do. Its just an extension of the concept of tribalism. Our side is just and moral, attacking countries to defend freedom and democracy around the world. Other countries are evil and trying to bully weaker powers and expand their evil freedom hating ideas.

You have 2 contradicting statements here.

Do Americans support these policies because we are ok with this, or because many Americans believe this isn't hypocricy, but the good guys vs the bad guys?

See the first explanation needs no conspiracy to be true, but I don't believe that explanation stands up to scrutiny.

The second explanation requires a conspiracy of media propaganda.

Last edited:
Guilt hangover from Vietnam or plain old groupthink, I wonder? Probably a combination of the two.
I've always found the apparently unconditional "support the troops" mantra very strange.

Or our media is a glorified propaganda outfit, engaging in psy ops against the American people?

You really dont think that people just accept aggression for american actions and condemn other countries doing the exact same things? We do. Its just an extension of the concept of tribalism. Our side is just and moral, attacking countries to defend freedom and democracy around the world. Other countries are evil and trying to bully weaker powers and expand their evil freedom hating ideas.

No I dont, and I will point you to the first 100 years of this countries history, and our isolationist past as evidence of this.

wish we were out of Syria.

True. That being said, on the Islamic side of things, Syria is home base for their end of times theology. 3/4 of the world needs to be at war with them there so the Mahdi can return with Jesus (yup that Jesus) by his side and together with the risin martyrs they will conquer the world in the name of Allah.

If you don't know, read up on the Mahdi, and Islamic end of times theology. Brings the LULS and suddenly everything Terrorists do makes complete sense.

Yes but Jesus in the Koran isn't anything like the Christian version except for the violent end of times stuff.
To some extent that has to be true, but the pen is mightier than the sword, as they say. To think that so many billions (trillions?) are spent on military and related expenditures, and so much is at stake, and that the pen is left resting in its quill, I don't think is realistic.

The real truth is too much for the average idiot to handle. Therefore they deserve to be ruled nothing more nothing less. Religions operate on a similar level the rank and file are oblivious to the truth and written texts that their religion actually calls for.

And I don't blame most people. Most people just want to live a good life. They aren't idiots entirely just not built or aware of the big picture.

You simply can't see the forest through the trees. There are two major competing issues in regard to Syria, along with hundreds of other concerns and calculations. The two major competing factors are simply ending the conflict, and not allowing a foreign government to kill it's own people the way the Asad government has. If we simply want peace we would just let the Russians and Iran help Syria destroy the rebels. Of course the problem with this is many innocent people will die. As much as people like to think it that does not matter to those in power in the US government, it does. It is not hard to understand that if you have the power to stop something wicked and don't you hold some responsibility.

So You are worried AQ and AN might get destroyed by russia?

Oh the horror.

FYI, maybe going for the moral high ground, when the rebels are actually AQ and AN, isn't the best argument.

No, it doesn't matter at all.

Support the troops is more about supporting the Troops your average Marine didn't decide to invade Iraq. The Iraq invasion was decided by the elite generals and civilian brass in the Pentagon, DOD and State department and obviously Bush and his administration.

Support the troops is more about supporting the Troops your average Marine didn't decide to invade Iraq. The Iraq invasion was decided by the elite generals and civilian brass in the Pentagon, DOD and State department and obviously Bush and his administration.
You join up, you gotta know that's a real possibility. Actually, more than a mere possibility.
We've been in Afghanistan for what, now? 15, 16 years?

You join up, you gotta know that's a real possibility. Actually, more than a mere possibility.
We've been in Afghanistan for what, now? 15, 16 years?

I don't care I'm not a turd who shits on average people trying to better their lives. A ton of people who join are working class, poor straight middle class.

Take the hating the military stuff to western Europe where it is common to shit on the soldiers. I remember once @Thames told me that it's common to look down on Danish soldiers or something that Danes who fought in Iraq should of been ashamed. I just cant and wont ever understand that or be that much of a judgemental pompous jerk.

We won't leave the ME any time soon. We will find a way to stay as long as possible I'm sure.

You forgot to add freedom.
After stopping the killing of the rebels by killing the loyalists you can now put a democratic government in place, like in Afghanistan.

Now the real reason, the US and its allies Saudi Arabia and Israel and to a lesser extent Turkey do not want a country in such an important position to be controlled by fucking Russia(US number 1 enemy, at least historically) and Iran(saudi and israel number 1 enemy). Nobody likes these rebels, but unlike Russia and Iran they pose no great strategical threat to US & the "greatest allies".
Most of the wars since 1945 have the same reasoning. Why did the Soviets and China keep supplying the North Vietnamese? To fuck with America. Why did the US supply the mujahideen in Afghanistan? To fuck with the Soviet Union.
When people that serve no interest are killing each other nobody cares and at best a little help is sent in the form of food and medicine to make people feel good back home. Like in the Rwandan Genocide.

I don't care I'm not a turd who shits on average people trying to better their lives. A ton of people who join are working class, poor straight middle class.

Take the hating the military stuff to western Europe where it is common to shit on the soldiers. I remember once @Thames told me that it's common to look down on Danish soldiers or something that Danes who fought in Iraq should of been ashamed. I just cant and wont ever understand that or be that much of a judgemental pompous jerk.
Simmer down, nobody's "hating the military". And I'm aware of the demographics.

This is a perfect example of the same groupthink that I mentioned earlier: I merely stated that I find the rampant, unconditional support the troops mantra to be bizarre, and look at your reaction.
If you join the military as a way of paying the bills, knowing full everything that that implies, how is that any different than being a mercenary? So, it's ok to be a hit man, because times are tough, too?

Let's talk about Syria for a second.

What are we doing in Syria?

We were supporting Syrian "rebels" at first......until we found out that rebel, means Al-Qaeda, and Al-Nusra. Strangely enough, that actually didn't stop us from arming them.

So the rebels(terrorists) got their shit pushed in, by Russian and Iranian(Also terrorists, but different team) forces.

Now, it starts to come out that we have built 3 military bases in Syria. We have over 1,000 troops in Syria.

We sit here and cry crocodile tears over the Russia invading the Ukraine in violation of International law, when the US now has 2 illegal invasions of sovereign nations in the last 15 years.

So you want proof of a conspiracy?

Here it is.

We have been given no rational that stands any scrutiny for what the fuck we are doing in Syria.

We have illegally invaded a sovereign nation, and no one in the MSM will even acknowledge this FACT.

Syria, is a conspiracy in plain site for everyone to see. It is not in any plebes interests to threaten WWIII over ?????? American interests in Syria.

WWIII, is being threatened over oligarch interests. You, and I, have zero interests in Syria, only international corporations have interests in Syrian resources.

Our government is occupied. Our media is a propaganda outfit.

Disucss.................

__________________________________________________________________________________

Wikileaks Publishes Documents Showing How Google Helped Al-Qaeda in Syria
Al Masdar | May 18, 2017
Google has helped Al-Qaeda and other Salafist groups like the Muslim Brotherhood gain new members at the dawn of the Syrian conflict, secret documents and e-mails published by Wikileaks show.

The then director of Google Ideas, Jared Cohen coordinated actions to support the groups often dubbed as rebels with then U.S. Foreign Minister Hillary Clinton and Deputy U.S. State Secretary William Burns. Google employed it’s expertise in the IT sector to help the conflict in Syria gain traction.

In July 2012 Google provided a software tool, with which defections in Syria were to be tracked and the thereby gained informations spread in Syria with the help of Al-Jazeera. According to the plotting of U.S. officials and Google, this should encourage more people to take up arms and join the ranks of the rebels. Then Director of Policy Planning for Obama, Jake Sullivan let Hillary Clinton, for which he served as an advisor in the last presidential election, know that, “this is a pretty cool idea.”

https://www.newsbud.com/2017/05/18/...-showing-how-google-helped-al-qaeda-in-syria/

Please explain what the conspiracy is, parties involved, who profits, and any proof you have. Right now this seems like empty complaining.

Back