Shoop VOTING THREAD: UFC 229 - MS Paint Contest - This round is OVER

Please vote for your Top 20

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
#17 and #22 are my favorites. Good job, everyone!

1. Underrated lol, it made me giggle by how extreme it was with the fire breathing, didn't realize that the cage etc were for catching at first, it's a funny picture!

2. Simple but possibly true, cold.

3. Simple but real, a moment in time (not sure if that's exactly how it happened but I like those frozen moments)

4. Lol, got the smile just right, not sure what's happening though, Conor's snorting cocain off a bear?

5. Someone's been watching venom, not sure how to interpret this but maybe Conor's demons are haunting him now that Khabib won.

6. I like the eagle head but Herb is the best part I think.

7. I sort of like when a lot is happning in a picture, lots of things to look at, bonus for shadface (?).

8. I get a feeling that this poor entry has more to it than people realize, I haven't yet figured out what's going on in there but someone (Conor?) seems to be trapped in a bottle/cage of P12.

9. A lot of people seem to get the reference here that I don't lol, maybe it's something about some previous brawl? Who's Gus lol? Conor's lines are funny.

10. Impressive text, the pose of Conor and Khabib is exactly how I remember it.

11. Lol, impressive animals, I can NOT draw animals at all and the eagle is especially impressive, looks kinda like a poster (could you imagine an official UFC poster made in paint? Golly.)

12. Haha, I sort of associate this picture with the face of Conor in it, the picture is so small and I feel sorry for it, but I like the eagle with the hat a lot actually, surprisingly much.

13. Ouch that's a lotta nosebleedin', what does it remind me of... There was one where I think Maia choked someone and the noseblood just started pouring?

14. Lol nice, Drake I suppose? (not into common knowledge as such!) Well done, really great facial expressions, nice style and I recognize it so it's one of the veterans I'm sure.

15. Really like how bizarre Khabib looks, Conor's kinda funny but Danis is hilarious lol.

16. I didn't get this, who are those people? Is it Conor with Lewis' burning balls?

17. Once again a lot happening which is nice, funny things sprinkled here and there, Lewis' with P12 to cool his balls is the best though, but I'm surprised it didn't get caught by the gore rule, lol.

18. I didn't think Khabib did drugs, he kinda reminds me of Karl Pilkington, I'm not sure what's going on here.

19. Effort well spent! That deserves a prize for most "something out of nothing", if we'd have a paint-to-quality ratio award, this would score high.

20. Lol at Danis, I like it overall but my god that Dana face steaming at the thought of money, P4P creepiest/most captivating paint job ever, where have I seen that face before...

21. Lol nice, simple technically but so artsy with the creativity, the fragile little shamrock bleeding on the canvas and the bear going into the crowd, me likely.

22. Urgh dang, I can hear that sound of Tony swallowing the blood from just watching it, blergh, why though?

Awesome stuff man. Nice one!

I drew mine with my finger on picsart... Lol!

1. Underrated lol, it made me giggle by how extreme it was with the fire breathing, didn't realize that the cage etc were for catching at first, it's a funny picture!

2. Simple but possibly true, cold.

3. Simple but real, a moment in time (not sure if that's exactly how it happened but I like those frozen moments)

4. Lol, got the smile just right, not sure what's happening though, Conor's snorting cocain off a bear?

5. Someone's been watching venom, not sure how to interpret this but maybe Conor's demons are haunting him now that Khabib won.

6. I like the eagle head but Herb is the best part I think.

7. I sort of like when a lot is happning in a picture, lots of things to look at, bonus for shadface (?).

8. I get a feeling that this poor entry has more to it than people realize, I haven't yet figured out what's going on in there but someone (Conor?) seems to be trapped in a bottle/cage of P12.

9. A lot of people seem to get the reference here that I don't lol, maybe it's something about some previous brawl? Who's Gus lol? Conor's lines are funny.

10. Impressive text, the pose of Conor and Khabib is exactly how I remember it.

11. Lol, impressive animals, I can NOT draw animals at all and the eagle is especially impressive, looks kinda like a poster (could you imagine an official UFC poster made in paint? Golly.)

12. Haha, I sort of associate this picture with the face of Conor in it, the picture is so small and I feel sorry for it, but I like the eagle with the hat a lot actually, surprisingly much.

13. Ouch that's a lotta nosebleedin', what does it remind me of... There was one where I think Maia choked someone and the noseblood just started pouring?

14. Lol nice, Drake I suppose? (not into common knowledge as such!) Well done, really great facial expressions, nice style and I recognize it so it's one of the veterans I'm sure.

15. Really like how bizarre Khabib looks, Conor's kinda funny but Danis is hilarious lol.

16. I didn't get this, who are those people? Is it Conor with Lewis' burning balls?

17. Once again a lot happening which is nice, funny things sprinkled here and there, Lewis' with P12 to cool his balls is the best though, but I'm surprised it didn't get caught by the gore rule, lol.

18. I didn't think Khabib did drugs, he kinda reminds me of Karl Pilkington, I'm not sure what's going on here.

19. Effort well spent! That deserves a prize for most "something out of nothing", if we'd have a paint-to-quality ratio award, this would score high.

20. Lol at Danis, I like it overall but my god that Dana face steaming at the thought of money, P4P creepiest/most captivating paint job ever, where have I seen that face before...

21. Lol nice, simple technically but so artsy with the creativity, the fragile little shamrock bleeding on the canvas and the bear going into the crowd, me likely.

22. Urgh dang, I can hear that sound of Tony swallowing the blood from just watching it, blergh, why though?

you need to make a youtube video from this. you are like the howard cosel of shoop commentary. here's a pic of you with two nice fellas.

aGD0sPh.jpg

Let's try this...

asdfsdf-jpg.451667

That woulda gotten my vote. Wish you coulda made it to the party.

(not my paint. found on web)
missed-boat-png.451687

Reading the rules pffff...

What are we? Nerds?

definitely not nerds. illiterates, but not nerds. :)

Attachments

• missed boat.png
    missed boat.png
    28.5 KB · Views: 131
Really cool and creative stuff!
Sick bunch of Sherbros!

That woulda gotten my vote. Wish you coulda made it to the party.

(not my paint. found on web)
missed-boat-png.451687

definitely not nerds. illiterates, but not nerds. :)

Yeah, I'll make sure to make it in next time. My fault for waiting till the last day, then getting overtime at the last minute (overtime is forced in my line of work), then crashing to bed and waking up to the contest being over. Oh well, at least the shoop thread is open. Time to open teh photoshop and get to work ;)

Yeah, I'll make sure to make it in next time. My fault for waiting till the last day, then getting overtime at the last minute (overtime is forced in my line of work), then crashing to bed and waking up to the contest being over. Oh well, at least the shoop thread is open. Time to open teh photoshop and get to work ;)

I am busy with other projects or I would join you over there.

#14 made me laugh so that one gets my vote

Really cool and creative stuff!
Sick bunch of Sherbros!

There are 22 of us that entered. We would be many times more of a "sick bunch" if you had joined. If EMP was here too, they would have had to invent a new word that goers beyond 'sick'.

There are 22 of us that entered. We would be many times more of a "sick bunch" if you had joined. If EMP was here too, they would have had to invent a new word that goers beyond 'sick'.
Would have loved to join in.....very serious real life family illness stuff happening right now.
I'll be back!

Would have loved to join in.....very serious real life family illness stuff happening right now.
I'll be back!

I hope everything is OK. Or gets OK. Best wishes to you and your family.

If EMP was here too, they would have had to invent a new word that goers beyond 'sick'.

"Diseased"?

Meaning if GSPOAB also joined, this thread would be so sick it would have AIDS.

Wouldn't that be awesome?

<DCWhoa>

"Diseased"?

Meaning if GSPOAB also joined, this thread would be so sick it would have AIDS.

Wouldn't that be awesome?

<DCWhoa>
It would be lesiondary.

Back