Shoop VOTING THREAD: UFC 229 - MS Paint Contest - This round is OVER

Please vote for your Top 20

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
when is the next one Jei?
My performance in this has lit a fire under me.

This particular event is part of the Holy Trinity of Shoop Contests that include the International Shoop League (ISL) and the Non Gif Shoop Contest (NGS). We hold a contest about every 4 months which means each one is held about once a year. Of course @jei or anyone else can hold their own contests as they wish.

morning...
3a32c66d1daef4b58fb02476ff364fe58e15054d_hq.gif

when is the next one Jei?
My performance in this has lit a fire under me.

dude the next round of this is for ufc 230. maybe you could ask to get in as an alternate? 42 people signed up for this and only 22 produced an entry.

also, bump

F3kuUN1.gif
This gif is perfect right now, I'm listening to Inner Life - I'm Caught Up (In A One Night Love Affair)
And Tony's moves and fingers clicks are in perfect timing every other time, love it! Can't stop watching it

With regards to movies, I've been collecting and revisiting 70's and 80's horror movies over the last few years.
Last night I watched He Knows You're Alone, which happens to be Tom hanks first appearance on celluloid.
I dug it

Still watching Tony groove to this disco shit, wish I could share the experience...

This gif is perfect right now, I'm listening to Inner Life - I'm Caught Up (In A One Night Love Affair)
And Tony's moves and fingers clicks are in perfect timing every other time, love it! Can't stop watching it

With regards to movies, I've been collecting and revisiting 70's and 80's horror movies over the last few years.
Last night I watched He Knows You're Alone, which happens to be Tom hanks first appearance on celluloid.
I dug it

Still watching Tony groove to this disco shit, wish I could share the experience...

lol tony is feelin it for real

that sounds like a good shout for a film, have you ever seen an 80s movie called society? its fucking nuts

I dug it

...i put that track on, damn its uncanny! hahahaha

...i put that track on, damn its uncanny! hahahaha
Stupidly that has probably made me a little more of a fan of Tony now I know he's a disco queen!

Yes Society I watched when it came out years ago but haven't got around to revisiting yet, I don't mean to geek out on horror but it's on Arrow Video as a rerelease and they got some natty artwork for their releases
91MR70twH8L._SL1500_.jpg

Stupidly that has probably made me a little more of a fan of Tony now I know he's a disco queen!

Yes Society I watched when it came out years ago but haven't got around to revisiting yet, I don't mean to geek out on horror but it's on Arrow Video as a rerelease and they got some natty artwork for their releases
91MR70twH8L._SL1500_.jpg

damn dude thats awesome

the film is hilarious, directors in the 80s didnt give a fuck, pure insanity. reminds me of these weird alleged hollywood paedo/sex cults you hear about nowadays

damn dude thats awesome

the film is hilarious, directors in the 80s didnt give a fuck, pure insanity. reminds me of these weird alleged hollywood paedo/sex cults you hear about nowadays
Yep when you watch these movies and read about how a lot of the actors/actresses were treated it's not much of a stretch to the imagination

...in #17, can someone explain to my why pettis' head is turning into pizza

dont get me wrong, it looks hilarious, and i know tonys fav turtle is michaelangelo. but these facts together dont quite explain it for me

dont get me wrong, it looks hilarious, and i know tonys fav turtle is michaelangelo. but these facts together dont quite explain it for me
I assumed it was his brain being pulled out but you're right, it looks like pizza

I didn't even get the Turtle reference until you said it, thought he was dressed like Zorro! Guess that explains the pizza then

Great paint job

18 isn't getting enough love, it's one of my favorites

I'm only hanging around Sherdog this much until the voting closes, I can't take much more Conor/Khabib though

Is voting done tonight?

There are 22 of us that entered. We would be many times more of a "sick bunch" if you had joined. If EMP was here too, they would have had to invent a new word that goers beyond 'sick'.

Fun fact: Doctors rarely use the word "sick" to mean "awesome".

My guess is that he was so bloody that his face looks like pizza.

morning...
3a32c66d1daef4b58fb02476ff364fe58e15054d_hq.gif

This gif has a joe rogan feel.

dude the next round of this is for ufc 230. maybe you could ask to get in as an alternate? 42 people signed up for this and only 22 produced an entry.

@Whoa Nelly is signed up as a matter of fact he is #1. See spoiler for contestant list or click here for the sign up thread.

I'm only hanging around Sherdog this much until the voting closes, I can't take much more Conor/Khabib though Is voting done tonight?

If you look at the poll, at the very top of the page you will see "Please vote for your Top 20"
Right under there is the time the voting ends. @jei put a 3 day timer on the poll when he made the thread. To answer your question, yes it ends tonight.

Back