Shoop VOTING THREAD: UFC 229 - MS Paint Contest - This round is OVER

Please vote for your Top 20

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol not a word said about mine, i was worried it wouldnt be clear enough what was going on. Anyways thanks @jei for hosting and good luck everyone

YOU GET 20 VOTES PEOPLE!!!

why do you say that?

you get 20 votes. we need 20 shoops to advance to the next round.

exactly what I am going through now.
It looks more like he has taken the photo and run it through a photoshop filter. His mouse control game is on fire if it is legitimately a mspaint jobbie.

It looks more like he has taken the photo and run it through a photoshop filter. His mouse control game is on fire if it is legitimately a mspaint jobbie.

You said #12. this is #12
yzFwdfk.jpg

Holy shit..... I'm retarded...I meant #10...… Somehow...

Don't forget you can use curved lines in MS Paint and Shapes to make perfect lines and curves. You can rotate text and add drop shadows if you know how. Also a trick for smoothing edges is to make your image huge and then resize it smaller. This will "interpolate" the edges and add "anti aliasing" to them to smooth them out.

3, 15, 22, but they are all very good.
It's called art...

Good stuff everyone!

1. Underrated lol, it made me giggle by how extreme it was with the fire breathing, didn't realize that the cage etc were for catching at first, it's a funny picture!

2. Simple but possibly true, cold.

3. Simple but real, a moment in time (not sure if that's exactly how it happened but I like those frozen moments)

4. Lol, got the smile just right, not sure what's happening though, Conor's snorting cocain off a bear?

5. Someone's been watching venom, not sure how to interpret this but maybe Conor's demons are haunting him now that Khabib won.

6. I like the eagle head but Herb is the best part I think.

7. I sort of like when a lot is happning in a picture, lots of things to look at, bonus for shadface (?).

8. I get a feeling that this poor entry has more to it than people realize, I haven't yet figured out what's going on in there but someone (Conor?) seems to be trapped in a bottle/cage of P12.

9. A lot of people seem to get the reference here that I don't lol, maybe it's something about some previous brawl? Who's Gus lol? Conor's lines are funny.

10. Impressive text, the pose of Conor and Khabib is exactly how I remember it.

11. Lol, impressive animals, I can NOT draw animals at all and the eagle is especially impressive, looks kinda like a poster (could you imagine an official UFC poster made in paint? Golly.)

12. Haha, I sort of associate this picture with the face of Conor in it, the picture is so small and I feel sorry for it, but I like the eagle with the hat a lot actually, surprisingly much.

13. Ouch that's a lotta nosebleedin', what does it remind me of... There was one where I think Maia choked someone and the noseblood just started pouring?

14. Lol nice, Drake I suppose? (not into common knowledge as such!) Well done, really great facial expressions, nice style and I recognize it so it's one of the veterans I'm sure.

15. Really like how bizarre Khabib looks, Conor's kinda funny but Danis is hilarious lol.

16. I didn't get this, who are those people? Is it Conor with Lewis' burning balls?

17. Once again a lot happening which is nice, funny things sprinkled here and there, Lewis' with P12 to cool his balls is the best though, but I'm surprised it didn't get caught by the gore rule, lol.

18. I didn't think Khabib did drugs, he kinda reminds me of Karl Pilkington, I'm not sure what's going on here.

19. Effort well spent! That deserves a prize for most "something out of nothing", if we'd have a paint-to-quality ratio award, this would score high.

20. Lol at Danis, I like it overall but my god that Dana face steaming at the thought of money, P4P creepiest/most captivating paint job ever, where have I seen that face before...

21. Lol nice, simple technically but so artsy with the creativity, the fragile little shamrock bleeding on the canvas and the bear going into the crowd, me likely.

22. Urgh dang, I can hear that sound of Tony swallowing the blood from just watching it, blergh, why though?

Last edited:
I didn't make it to the contest, but here's my work anyway, for shits and giggles.

asdfsdf-jpg.451029

Attachments

• shoopers report cards.png
    shoopers report cards.png
    108.4 KB · Views: 164
1. Underrated lol, it made me giggle by how extreme it was with the fire breathing, didn't realize that the cage etc were for catching at first, it's a funny picture!

2. Simple but possibly true, cold.

3. Simple but real, a moment in time (not sure if that's exactly how it happened but I like those frozen moments)

4. Lol, got the smile just right, not sure what's happening though, Conor's snorting cocain off a bear?

5. Someone's been watching venom, not sure how to interpret this but maybe Conor's demons are haunting him now that Khabib won.

6. I like the eagle head but Herb is the best part I think.

7. I sort of like when a lot is happning in a picture, lots of things to look at, bonus for shadface (?).

8. I get a feeling that this poor entry has more to it than people realize, I haven't yet figured out what's going on in there but someone (Conor?) seems to be trapped in a bottle/cage of P12.

9. A lot of people seem to get the reference here that I don't lol, maybe it's something about some previous brawl? Who's Gus lol? Conor's lines are funny.

10. Impressive text, the pose of Conor and Khabib is exactly how I remember it.

11. Lol, impressive animals, I can NOT draw animals at all and the eagle is especially impressive, looks kinda like a poster (could you imagine an official UFC poster made in paint? Golly.)

12. Haha, I sort of associate this picture with the face of Conor in it, the picture is so small and I feel sorry for it, but I like the eagle with the hat a lot actually, surprisingly much.

13. Ouch that's a lotta nosebleedin', what does it remind me of... There was one where I think Maia choked someone and the noseblood just started pouring?

14. Lol nice, Drake I suppose? (not into common knowledge as such!) Well done, really great facial expressions, nice style and I recognize it so it's one of the veterans I'm sure.

15. Really like how bizarre Khabib looks, Conor's kinda funny but Danis is hilarious lol.

16. I didn't get this, who are those people? Is it Conor with Lewis' burning balls?

17. Once again a lot happening which is nice, funny things sprinkled here and there, Lewis' with P12 to cool his balls is the best though, but I'm surprised it didn't get caught by the gore rule, lol.

18. I didn't think Khabib did drugs, he kinda reminds me of Karl Pilkington, I'm not sure what's going on here.

19. Effort well spent! That deserves a prize for most "something out of nothing", if we'd have a paint-to-quality ratio award, this would score high.

20. Lol at Danis, I like it overall but my god that Dana face steaming at the thought of money, P4P creepiest/most captivating paint job ever, where have I seen that face before...

21. Lol nice, simple technically but so artsy with the creativity, the fragile little shamrock bleeding on the canvas and the bear going into the crowd, me likely.

22. Urgh dang, I can hear that sound of Tony swallowing the blood from just watching it, blergh, why though?

Appreciate you going through the post and breaking down every shoop.

Mad respect, cheers.

Well you can use a pen tablet and it will be easier. That being said, I had to do mine with a mouse because of an annoying loading bubble that made me unable to use my pen tablet in Paint.

Reading the rules pffff...

What are we? Nerds?

Back