Shoop VOTING THREAD: UFC 229 - MS Paint Contest - This round is OVER

Please vote for your Top 20

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
this is the beast i used

linx10-tablet10.jpg

it has this weird origami folding flap at the back that holds it up, which effectively makes it more of a tabletop than a laptop. and that shitty little rectangle nearest the camera was what i had to draw on

View attachment 453063
Hahaha, you're brilliant.

I've held many of these competitions and never has everyone showed up. Your chances are all but guaranteed that you can compete in the final. However, I believe you are the 2nd alternate because @Whoa Nelly may have claimed first spot. Need to confirm this with @jei because he is running the show.
Yes, Whoa Nelly is the first alternate, and the artist formerly known as entry #14 is the second. Then, if we need more alternates, we can move on to those that did not submit one in the first round.

dude this is just exactly like the jon jones 12-6 matt hamill. everyone knows whats up and this won't affect your legacy. great shoop and hopefully see you in the next round
It's funny, that's exactly what I was thinking when going over this whole ordeal. It's the Matt Hamill situation in the shoopiverse.

Thanks to @jei and @bigwaverider for setting this up...

I didn't mean to draw pedobear for my entry... It just ended up that way.
I cracked up because I saw the domokun and my brain hiccuped for a second. One of those "what is he doing there" moments.

An sald on his claws?that's what thaaat waaas?
The fighters have different things on their gloves, like Pettis has "ow" on his broken hand, Lewis has "KO", McGregor has "Tap". Conor was eatng an sald, and he also had an sald as his stomach tattoo instead of "McGregor.".

Great job everyone. Can't wait to see what you guys come up with for round 2.

oh i had shamrocks on the claws, since khabib had just savaged an irishman

oh thats what those were. couldn't tell. I knew it was something, or just random green blobs.

I have no idea. I'm going for last place again anyways.

You done good brah. This quote is actually from the sign up thread where you predicted last place.

16) @JohnMandick - 30 votes

Anxiously awaiting @bigwaverider B sample result. In b4 “steroids don’t make you a better artist”.
Seriously well done mate!

I was surprised no one in the conor shoop had conor's whiskey "now on tap". i think mine was just a good idea rather than good work. it was mainly a bunch of vector shapes and lines that were filled in.

I'm a sore loser, it has it's benefits, right now I'm thinking of reasons why @bigwaverider shouldn't be allowed to compete.

This is one of my best weeks for shooping ever. I was aiming for 5th or 6th or 7th and did better than I thought. Plus people liked my shoops in the Conor thread with some of them going MMA Viral or w/e the term is. I almost feel guilty being first as this isn't my schtick.

I was really bummed out, I screwed up the rope placement to overlap the sald.

I was wondering why you putt he rope over An Sald.

Hey, 6th place ain't bad. Thanks to everyone who voted for n° 22!

Don't forget tonight is the Fight of the Century.

Bellator 208. Fedor Emelianenko vs Chael Sonnen. October 13, 2018 Nassau Coliseum, Uniondale, New York, United States

I had by far the lowest votes. (no.8)
Mine was supposed to be mcGregor in his own bottle, the bottom of the bottle making an octagon.

If two ppl fail to contribute to round 2 then I hope me and 14 get to enter and claw back some dignity (I know 14 storyboarded so was disqualified)
Anyway great competition Jei - I will get better!

I voted for yours. I guess I misinterpreted it a little. I thought it was a play on how the octagon is getting ridiculously awash with advertising and how they bend over backwards for Conor and his proper twelve number 1 bullshit.

You done good brah. This quote is actually from the sign up thread where you predicted last place.

16) @JohnMandick - 30 votes

Fuck yay! Dreams do come true! Last place, you talented bunch of hacks!

first place well deserved. what i expect when i look at ms paint shit

I don’t know about 20 votes, but #1, #10 and # 17 are great.

Back