Shoop VOTING THREAD: UFC 229 - MS Paint Contest - This round is OVER

Please vote for your Top 20

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can you see it now?

full

Oh yea I can see it now. That is beautiful work!! Someone has some great talent to paint that.

Oh yea I can see it now. That is beautiful work!! Someone has some great talent to paint that.

Yeah, I thought it was great too. They have touch screens and pens to use with them these days. I'm wondering if he used that.

Yeah, I thought it was great too. They have touch screens and pens to use with them these days. I'm wondering if he used that.

Maybe. IDK. I would love to see a high resolution version of it. that one is all noisy, probably from poor .jpg settings..

Gonna plop this here too. It's pretty cool. Made it late in the Conor thread. Needs blood, brain splats and some head clean off.

1Ru13ay.gif

Last edited:
Great stuff people, some instant classics.
Good luck!

Thanks @jei for putting it all together! Been looking forward to seeing this

...i suppose given the year we've had, its no surprise half the people pulled out.

Sucks to be the two that dont move forward xD prepare to feel like sijara eubanks

Some gold in here as always...

Love the Royal Rumble, Gus in no. 9, two of them are far too good and we know who those motherfuckers are!!
11 & 15 are fantastic, Wing Chun Tony, 18 is giving me acid flashbacks, 21 reminds me of Modern Toss

Overall awesome! Nowhere near enough Danis though!

6 / 10 / 14 / 15 / 17 / 20 - my votes.

14 - is the best that I like, the winner for me.
FteVfWX.png

Congrats for all participants.

I really like #1, #17, #21, and #22

I salute those responsible

I thought I'd replace "shit" with a random, less vulgar word.

You wold honor me if you can use a Hawaiian word next. I pick "humuhumunukunukuapua'a" <-- this is a real word and is actually very common. :)

Back