Volkan's power is frightening: KOd 2 guys unconcious at the Bar

Exactly. People want to talk shit with no repercussions. When they get wrecked, then they want to claim victim, because they got the worse end of the stick. LOL

The 1st Amendment is not a licence to talk shit and verbally disrespect other humans. It is meant to encourage intelligent and respectful exchange of ideas and political discourse. It is not a "I have the right to verbally troll you, and if you lay a finger on me, I will call the cops and sue you" card. LOL
I think that's the problem with America today, they've forgotten why things have been put into place.

It's just amazing someone can get in another person's face say things and when someone reacts they are in the wrong for reacting.

We don't know what's happened here maybe volkan is a prick or maybe he was being disrespected and the people didn' kknow who he was.

Tbh looking at volkan I wouldn' tthink he was a fighter and if I spoke shit to him and he hit me then Id learn the lesson not to underestimate people and more importantly not to be a fuck wit.

The one and only interesting LHW just blew it. God damn this division is a train wreck. Oh boy Gus vs DC 2.

Damn:

https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/11...sion-symptoms-treatment-volkan-oezdemir-punch

"Kevin Cohen, the alleged victim, told police that he went outside after hearing a friend had been knocked unconscious following a verbal altercation with another man. Upon asking who knocked out his friend, Cohen told cops that he looked up and was hit in the face.

Cohen said he lost consciousness for about 14 minutes and was taken to the hospital, where he was treated for concussion symptoms and given multiple staples for lacerations. Cohen said people present outside Capone’s told him it was Oezdemir that hit him."

Death Touch.
If the story is true, that is nothing to be in "awe" of. He's a big :eek::eek::eek:ggot. If you know how to fight, you don't pick fights and you sure as hell don't cheapshot people. If these guys were messing with him, though, because of who he is, then they had it coming. Hoping it's the latter but it doesn't sound like it. He wouldn't have gotten arrested if he wasn't at fault.

Where are the numerous threads calling him a thug and calling for him to be cut, or jailed? Or, is that type of shit only reserved for fighters that are not white? No go ahead and make fucking excuses for this thug.
Excuse me sir but with all due respect... fuckk you!

Ko'd 2 non-fighters = badass?

If Jones did this he would've been an out of control thug on his cocky way to crucifixion....

but here we go with that "privilege"

In b4 everyone loves Volk and excuses him for his transgressions

Beta minority

If Jones did this he would've been an out of control thug on his cocky way to crucifixion....

YOu stupid :eek::eek::eek:ggott... jones smashed a pregnant lady while high on fucking crack and still only got a slap on the wrist... what kind of privilege was that?

Don't know how long you've been following Jones but his first drunk driving charge when he had two girls in the car, he got a pass. His second offence some stayed on the bandwagon others hopped off. Do I need to go on?

It's not about privilege, it about being a repeat offender. Everyone lives a redemption story. But as the saying goes... fool me once ...

So far I'm my opinion is still out on this story. The guy above obviously has a tainted testimony. He's trying to get paid. Many a fighter has gone into a bar and some drunk fools think they're tough and want to test themselves against a pro fighter.

Until ALL the facts come out about what happened it's foolish to take sides. Perhaps it wasn't his fault and these guys were picking a fight and he defended himself. Perhaps he is an ass and beat up some drunk fools for spewing off. We'll have to wait and sed.

I don't give a shit what color, religion, race, culture or sex a person is. It boils down to people who know right from wrong and have ethics and good judgement.

If anyone calls one race or another this or that. Then everyone is at fault and things will never get better for anyone ,including our kids.

Damn:

https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/11...sion-symptoms-treatment-volkan-oezdemir-punch

"Kevin Cohen, the alleged victim, told police that he went outside after hearing a friend had been knocked unconscious following a verbal altercation with another man. Upon asking who knocked out his friend, Cohen told cops that he looked up and was hit in the face.

Cohen said he lost consciousness for about 14 minutes and was taken to the hospital,
where he was treated for concussion symptoms and given multiple staples for lacerations. Cohen said people present outside Capone’s told him it was Oezdemir that hit him."

Death Touch.

So he lost consciousness for 14 minutes but he remembered looking up getting punched in the face and exactly how many minutes he was knocked out for? LMAO wow he must have a photographic memory with an automatic stopwatch embedded into it.

That's cause everybody hates Jones.

Nobody gave a shit when Overeem knocked out 4 bouncers.

He's black too.

So I guess there goes your little racism thing.

Lol at this triggered bitch.

Second time today I've seen you crying about white people.

Sounds to me like you're the racist, you bundle of sticks

It's OK to be white

:)

He's not "crying about white people." He was pointing out the double standard we often see here on Sherdog.

qUzxh8Y.gif

Where are the numerous threads calling him a thug and calling for him to be cut, or jailed? Or, is that type of shit only reserved for fighters that are not white? No go ahead and make fucking excuses for this thug.

This is why people stop listening to BLM shit.... because of whiners like you trying to make everything about race.

You're literally trying to make a white guy knocking out two other white guys into a racist event. Drop dead.

Happened way back in August and just now tells cops? Probably saw him on TV and figured some money is involved suing him. Second where is the other "victim" didn't come forward because record a mile long probably or story doent wash or has a different story.

Third are we to believe a pro fighter is just gonna cold cock a guy for no reason?

More likely two guys tried to jump him in the parking lot and got taken to woodshed.

I'll wait for full details whole story sounds fishy as hell.

He's fucked if true.

He will go to jail, he will be deported after he serves his sentence, and he will be banned from entering the US.

Back