Volkan's power is frightening: KOd 2 guys unconcious at the Bar

What's hilarious is that these two guys are going to sue Volkan thinking they'll rake in millions. Not knowing of course that fighters get paid shit.

So he lost consciousness for 14 minutes but he remembered looking up getting punched in the face and exactly how many minutes he was knocked out for? LMAO wow he must have a photographic memory with an automatic stopwatch embedded into it.
Did you read the story? It clearly says people who witnessed it told him what happened. I got knocked out once sparring and I woke up and remembered seeing the punch coming out of the corner of my eye.

What's frightening about it?

You think random guys in bars have great chins?

Or that no gloves makes punches less impactful?

Huh. Tell me he KO'd Mark Hunt and Hendo in a bar fight and then let's chat.

Where are the numerous threads calling him a thug and calling for him to be cut, or jailed? Or, is that type of shit only reserved for fighters that are not white? No go ahead and make fucking excuses for this thug.

<mma1>
<JonesLaugh>

200.gif

Happened way back in August and just now tells cops? Probably saw him on TV and figured some money is involved suing him. Second where is the other "victim" didn't come forward because record a mile long probably or story doent wash or has a different story.

Third are we to believe a pro fighter is just gonna cold cock a guy for no reason?

More likely two guys tried to jump him in the parking lot and got taken to woodshed.

I'll wait for full details whole story sounds fishy as hell.

Great points. Volkan will do no time.

So we’re gonna all take the word of some drunk brutha in a bar fight over a calm Swiss demeanour Volkan? Really?

Have y’all not watched enough World Star videos to know how these fights usually go? Volkan pulled the trigger before he could get cheap shotted from behind and KO’d while some random scumbag steals the wallet out of his pants.

Ko'd 2 non-fighters = badass?

If Jones did this he would've been an out of control thug on his cocky way to crucifixion....

but here we go with that "privilege"

In b4 everyone loves Volk and excuses him for his transgressions

It's a difference between knocking out two guys in a bar brawl and hitting a pregnant woman while driving drunk.

Ko'd 2 non-fighters = badass?

If Jones did this he would've been an out of control thug on his cocky way to crucifixion....

but here we go with that "privilege"

In b4 everyone loves Volk and excuses him for his transgressions

Are you an African american looking to be offended? Put your energy into something meaningful and maybe your life will turn out half decent and your kids will one day be priviliged.

Its not badass but if he was attacked 1v2 its a good effort by him regardless.

Rogan said Volkan's hands are as big as Carwin's.

I'm sure he will be celebrated by all the same ppl who celebrated Werdum sucker punching Colby & hitting him with a weapon.

If you don't agree with someone's opinion, attack them.

I prefer to take Buentello's advice and fear the consequences
when you say something like that ...it reeks of either ignorance of what happened or some kind of blind hatred to werdum...brazilians perhaps?

The story I heard was that some guy groped his girl, Volkan KOd him, another guy jumped in, Volkan KOd him too. Pretty badass, and totally justified IMO.
You got a source for this? Also, why isn't the other guy in jail (the guy who dropped his girl) if this is true?

Did you read the story? It clearly says people who witnessed it told him what happened. I got knocked out once sparring and I woke up and remembered seeing the punch coming out of the corner of my eye.

Cohen said he lost consciousness for about 14 minutes and was taken to the hospital, where he was treated for concussion symptoms and given multiple staples for lacerations. Cohen said people present outside Capone’s told him it was Oezdemir that hit him.

Clearly either you can't read or you have no reading comprehension skills Clearly you're still concussed from your knockout

Clearly either you can't read or you have no reading comprehension skills Clearly you're still concussed from your knockout
Not at all. Of course he SAID that as that is probably what witnesses TOLD him. It’s not that hard to put 2 and 2 together bud.

Not at all. Of course he SAID that as that is probably what witnesses TOLD him. It’s not that hard to put 2 and 2 together bud.

You putting "2 and 2 together" is what I call a blind assumption. What it clearly says is that he said it himself someone else didn't say it for him. Clearly.

Where are the numerous threads calling him a thug and calling for him to be cut, or jailed? Or, is that type of shit only reserved for fighters that are not white? No go ahead and make fucking excuses for this thug.
Give it a rest cry baby

A professional fighter KOs 2 average drunks. Truly astounding. This level of technique and power has never been seen before.

You got a source for this? Also, why isn't the other guy in jail (the guy who dropped his girl) if this is true?
Groped his girl. No source really, read it on Sherdog and it sounded more plausible than Volkan suckerpunching 2 guys for no reason.

Back