Volkan's power is frightening: KOd 2 guys unconcious at the Bar

This guy's story is missing many details, I imagine.

sucker punched 2 nobody= hero

fuckin sherdog

If the alleged victim was facing No Time, then it is not a sucker punch.

When I still use to rent, I didn't like my female roommate's boyfriend. Once she went on vacation, and the dude was still coming around our place, using our utilities and etc. So, I confronted him.

He asked me, "why are you so amped and aggressive?" I told him, "because I don't know you and I don't know if you have any sense, because you are being disrespectful using my shit without my permission, so I ready to take as far as you want to it go."

Once you step to somebody, you have to expect the worse, and be ready to defend your life. If you are not ready to do that, stay calm and chill.

There would be more peace in the world if everybody understood this basic principle of conflict. LOL

you sound like a pussy

Idiots like you is why I appreciate the 2nd amendment.
The 2nd Amendment is for pussies. People who love guns are either insecure and/or violent people.

I guess you are one those Las Vegas Massacre types. LOL

Why? He sounds like a scumbag from this. You think its cool to go around sucker punching people?

Hope he gets jail time and never fights again. Scumbag idiot he is
Yeah, but he's got CHARISMA!

“No Time went out for a Good Time at the bars, now..he’ll be doing Hard Time...behiind baarrs”

bunnell.jpg
Lmao so awesome. Good work

Where are the numerous threads calling him a thug and calling for him to be cut, or jailed? Or, is that type of shit only reserved for fighters that are not white? No go ahead and make fucking excuses for this thug.
Quit your racism shit . Jones gets shit because people are disappointed . Nobody cares about Volkan enough to get upset .

Ko'd 2 non-fighters = badass?

If Jones did this he would've been an out of control thug on his cocky way to crucifixion....

but here we go with that "privilege"

In b4 everyone loves Volk and excuses him for his transgressions
"privilege" = No one gives a shit about Volkan ,- People care about Jones .

Sounds like the Honda story after she beat up two guys at a club, according to Dana.

Gonna need more than random banter from an involved party before passing judgement. Sure, maybe Oezdemir suckered him, or maybe the guy just got all tough and got coldcocked for his trouble and couldn't swallow his pride. Not my place to pick a side where I wasn't present for it, nor have i seen any video footage.

It's tough to have much of an opinion on this without video evidence, impartial witnesses, or at least a little more information. While you'd generally have the expectation that grown men shouldn't get into physical altercations, shit does happen, and Volkan might have been justified in knocking them out. If he sucker-punched them, though, he probably has earned himself a deportation. Only thing to do is wait and see, though.

For how much pride America say they have, they are a bunch of pussys these days when it comes to the street fighting department.

We have no clue what happened, just cause 2 guys got KOed doesnt make them the victim.
Agreed. All these libs talking about Volkan and his white privilege and he's a thug and blah blah blah. No one even knows the whole story yet.

I agree as long as no weapons are involved and no deadly intention type stuff like beating a man after he's unconscious.
That's the problem though. Most drunk adrenaline filled douches who do end up in a scrap at the bar are probably going to hit a downed guy with more shots even if they landed the ko shot. You can only go as fast as the slowest person in our society, so the ones who will take it too far means people just can't be allowed to legally fight each other when they feel they want to.

Should throw him out of the UFC. Its like assault with a deadly weapon.

If you read the article, it looks like he is pleading self defense.

Hard to picture some dumbass picking a fight with a guy his size, but stupider things have happened. Some bouncers attacked the Overeem bros one time. So people can be dumb.

We'll see how this goes. Since he can afford a good attorney he might manage to skate by on this.

Back