Volkan's power is frightening: KOd 2 guys unconcious at the Bar

Sorry, but you pulling the race card for Jon is amazingly ridiculous.
If anything, Jon had the "privilege" of getting caught doing coke and got NOTHING while some (white) fighters were kicked from the UFC because they smoked joints (while having a card and doing that legally).
So, no. This doesn't work.
Jon proved himself to be a very unstable and unreliable fighter. And he got that rap by failing time and again, until he hurt a pregnant woman (and still got NOTHING for it, showing who had the real "privilege").

While I would agree people would crucify Jon a lot more for KO'ing non-fighters, Get your facts straight.
this has NOTHING to do with race, but with MONEY.
The ONLY color that matters here is GREEN. more specifically, how much you have it!
Beat me to it

Maybe they were trying to sexually assault him, there are a lot of sexual predators in that area. Can't we wait for the whole story before deporting him? This isn't the same as Jon Jones fleeing his assault of that pregnant woman..

The optics of this looks bad, but none of us knows what went down. I'll wait for the whole story.

Apparently he did not initiate the violence, his lawyer stated that he was attacked.

Our country needs to chill with jailing people. In other countries, dudes can duke it out, and as long as no weapons are used, and nobody ends up dead or permanently disabled, it is all good. LOL
If this guy's story is legit, that's a sucker punch. That's fucking assault.

However, there's two sides, so maybe this guy is BSing and he actually started it.

But yeah, if the guy is telling the truth this was a criminal act.

Apparently he did not initiate the violence, his lawyer stated that he was attacked.
Defend yourself and go to jail...the American way

Don't defend yourself and the scumbags run free...the American way

Volkan was like...

b6i7iKe.gif
What is this from?

17-1 and on a 7 fight win streak - give the man a title shot!

For how much pride America say they have, they are a bunch of pussys these days when it comes to the street fighting department.

We have no clue what happened, just cause 2 guys got KOed doesnt make them the victim.
Exactly. People want to talk shit with no repercussions. When they get wrecked, then they want to claim victim, because they got the worse end of the stick. LOL

The 1st Amendment is not a licence to talk shit and verbally disrespect other humans. It is meant to encourage intelligent and respectful exchange of ideas and political discourse. It is not a "I have the right to verbally troll you, and if you lay a finger on me, I will call the cops and sue you" card. LOL

If that account is true (and I'm not saying it is), then Volkan sucker punched him and belongs in jail.

Ko'd 2 non-fighters = badass?

If Jones did this he would've been an out of control thug on his cocky way to crucifixion....

but here we go with that "privilege"

In b4 everyone loves Volk and excuses him for his transgressions
Spot on. Hopefully footage comes out and we see what happens.

Where are the numerous threads calling him a thug and calling for him to be cut, or jailed? Or, is that type of shit only reserved for fighters that are not white? No go ahead and make fucking excuses for this thug.
Agree, but let's hope some footage comes out and we can see what happens.

Where are the numerous threads calling him a thug and calling for him to be cut, or jailed? Or, is that type of shit only reserved for fighters that are not white? No go ahead and make fucking excuses for this thug.

Lol at this triggered bitch.

Second time today I've seen you crying about white people.

Sounds to me like you're the racist, you bundle of sticks

It's OK to be white

:)

Last edited:
Can't have pro fighters going around assaulting people. If the guy's story is true, he got sucker punched for no valid reason, not really duking it out there.
If the alleged victim was facing No Time, then it is not a sucker punch.

When I still use to rent, I didn't like my female roommate's boyfriend. Once she went on vacation, and the dude was still coming around our place, using our utilities and etc. So, I confronted him.

He asked me, "why are you so amped and aggressive?" I told him, "because I don't know you and I don't know if you have any sense, because you are being disrespectful using my shit without my permission, so I ready to take as far as you want to it go."

Once you step to somebody, you have to expect the worse, and be ready to defend your life. If you are not ready to do that, stay calm and chill.

There would be more peace in the world if everybody understood this basic principle of conflict. LOL

Back