Volkan - It'll be a shame if Jon Jones doesn't return he's the real number one guy

Show me the proof.

I can show you the proof Jon Jones was.
I just showed you a picture of him like like the hulk pre usada. Now hes all of a sudden flabby and skinny fat. Seems like you are just in denial and want to believe jones was the only guy that ever used peds.

I got some news for you buddy, the UFC was built on peds and peds are rampant in pro sports. Keep being in denial though.

I just showed you a picture of him like like the hulk pre usada. Now hes all of a sudden flabby and skinny fat. Seems like you are just in denial and want to believe jones was the only guy that ever used peds.

I got some news for you buddy, the UFC was built on peds and peds are rampant in pro sports. Keep being in denial though.

You showed me some grainy low-res security camera footage or something from years ago as "proof" that Volkan is on steroids.

I got some news for you buddy, Jon Jones has failed multiple drug tests and Volkan has not.

Well, at least Jones has ONE guy in the division hoping he comes back.

Gotta give Volkan credit for his bravery of wanting to face that juicing cheater. Roids aside, Jon IS a nightmare match-up for anyone in the division.

I wonder if Oezdemir will still be around by the time that Jones returns?

5:40

Only difference between Jones and the others is he's too coked up to properly mask his steroid use.

shertard detected.
newsflash. its ok to not be a fan of cheaters.

You mad?

No one said you have to be a fan. Personally I couldn’t give a fuck I just find it hilarious how Shertards like you complain like Jones fucked your mom and didn’t call the next day.

How is a serial steroid cheat the #1 guy?

Nope! Wipe my ass with Jones' accomplishments, cheater. End of story.

{<jordan}

Volkan aint no slouch at taking shots that could possibly get under DC's skin, damn that's a nice slight combined with taunting Cormier about Luke going to the darkside <DCrying>

<mma4>

If that's the way he thinks, then I hope DC destroys him

So if he beats DC he is already admitting that he won't be the #1 guy?

Nice job knocking yourself.

I was a big Jones fanboy but he lost me with his BS antics, jail, failed tests, the guy is a cheat and his resume in the UFC is a result of that cheating, the guy should get a lifetime ban and all wins turned over to NCs.

Volkan will assisnate DC and then fight Jones for the real belt.

You showed me some grainy low-res security camera footage or something from years ago as "proof" that Volkan is on steroids.

I got some news for you buddy, Jon Jones has failed multiple drug tests and Volkan has not.
Go watch the video and see for yourself, volkan was on PEDs and you are in denial lmfao

I miss Bones!
Let them all juice!
I want to see blood, broken bones and the baddest men on the planet!
No matter what people say, this is not a sport, it is a FIGHT!!!
GIVE US BLOOD AND BAD INTENTIONS!

Well, at least Jones has ONE guy in the division hoping he comes back.

Gotta give Volkan credit for his bravery of wanting to face that juicing cheater. Roids aside, Jon IS a nightmare match-up for anyone in the division.

I wonder if Oezdemir will still be around by the time that Jones returns?

5:40

Conor is #1 for beating Diaz twice and Mayweather ;)

Back