Volkan - It'll be a shame if Jon Jones doesn't return he's the real number one guy

Fair enough. So you never paid for any card that he was on? Even back at the start of his career with the UFC? Or do you just not pay for cards in general...

That's too bad. you missed a lot of good cards.. St. Pierre Penn 2 for example.

UFC 100...

what are you doing? you just asked me a question and then responded with what you thought my answer would be.

Heres the answer to your question, and then I'm not going to respond to anything else. you can have the last word, thats fine.

I've never paid for any fight with jon on it ever. It does not mean I didn't watch them, just that I haven't paid for them. Before he started doing his dumb shit i wouldn't have been opposed to paying for them, i just didn't have to.

what are you doing? you just asked me a question and then responded with what you thought my answer would be.

Heres the answer to your question, and then I'm not going to respond to anything else. you can have the last word, thats fine.

I've never paid for any fight with jon on it ever. It does not mean I didn't watch them, just that I haven't paid for them. Before he started doing his dumb shit i wouldn't have been opposed to paying for them, i just didn't have to.

Ok. hey I'm not trying to argue with you but your prior statement made it sound like you had taken a moral stand on Jones by refusing to contribute to any card he participated in, and there is nothing wrong with that.

Easy, people see Jones fighting style passes the eye test, that's what really makes these guys say things like this. He's not some brute that uses nothing but power, and no skill. He's one of the best fighters at using his brain in there, no matter where the fight goes he is "thinking" and doing things most don't do. Too bad he can't use his brain outside the cage.
Oh. I see your point. But when I think of most of the performance enhancing drugs they use, I don't think of whatever Brock is on..I think of something that will allow them to train harder and recover faster than they normally would..and also might help them to take/absorb more punishment in the cage than they normally would. Not just something to make them stronger, although I'm sure it has some of that effect too

He could be a skinny fat guy with chicken legs
That he could. Indeed.

jon-jones-nov-19-instagram.0.0.jpg

Says a Filthy Casual ConWhore fan.

Jones is a cheater, he has always cheated, without cheating he isn't even a blip on the radar. Fuck Jones and his bullshit cheating career. He should be banned for life.

Why don’t you go take steroids and go rule a sport.

I took my first dose last month and I think I’ll play both football and baseball.

Teixeira, Gustafsson and Cormier have said essentially the same thing.

That’s why it’s hilarious to watch all you Shertard’s bitch and act like you we’re personally wronged by Jones.

I swear by the way you guys complain you would think Jones hit your pregnant mom and turinabol high kicked your dad in the head. LMFAO
Because they know that ALL are on something.

Back