Volkan - It'll be a shame if Jon Jones doesn't return he's the real number one guy

Well, at least Jones has ONE guy in the division hoping he comes back.

Gotta give Volkan credit for his bravery of wanting to face that juicing cheater. Roids aside, Jon IS a nightmare match-up for anyone in the division.

I wonder if Oezdemir will still be around by the time that Jones returns?

5:40

This confirms volkan approves of steroids and peds.

I don't think we can speculate with any confidence on either of these. For all we know, clean Jon might be a relatively typical UFC fighter. We will have to see...

He could be a skinny fat guy with chicken legs

Lol that would be the case, if Jon didn't take steroids for an advantage.

BUT he competed in a time where USADA did not exist. So lots of others took it. Hell he fought a fully TRT loaded up Vitor..

Just because you pass a test doesnt mean your not on PEDS.
D1cqBNC.png
Keep being in denial volkan was juiced the fuck up lmao look at him then and now he looks flabby and deflated

And yet he's never failed a drug test in the UFC.

Meanwhile, Jones is off crying at press conferences.

Volkan is probably using too and thus doesn't really care.

Just because you pass a test doesnt mean your not on PEDS.
D1cqBNC.png
Keep being in denial volkan was juiced the fuck up lmao look at him then and now he looks flabby and deflated

Holay fuck he looks yoked in that pic. His shoulders and traps are huge, was this at HW or something?

He's just fucking with DC.

Jones is goat, he just needs someone that really knows his shit to babysit him so he passes all his tests, like GSP and the other "clean" fighters.

Last edited:
It's entirely possible we haven't seen Jon Jones fight clean yet, or at the very least, we haven't seen him fight clean in a very long time.

He could easily be the greatest of all time in consideration of his skill, athleticism and strength of schedule. But since he's a cheater, we'll never really know.

Teixeira, Gustafsson and Cormier have said essentially the same thing.

That’s why it’s hilarious to watch all you Shertard’s bitch and act like you we’re personally wronged by Jones.

I swear by the way you guys complain you would think Jones hit your pregnant mom and turinabol high kicked your dad in the head. LMFAO

Rampage and Rashad too.
Fighters know the deal

volkan proving that fighters are not the sharpest tools in the shed. he belongs in sherdog.

Teixeira, Gustafsson and Cormier have said essentially the same thing.

That’s why it’s hilarious to watch all you Shertard’s bitch and act like you we’re personally wronged by Jones.

I swear by the way you guys complain you would think Jones hit your pregnant mom and turinabol high kicked your dad in the head. LMFAO
shertard detected.
newsflash. its ok to not be a fan of cheaters.

RoiDC could potentially take out Jones, unfortunately we will never know

Jon Jones... Would love to see Volkan give him a black eye for giving the sport a black eye... ;)

And yet he's never failed a drug test in the UFC.

Meanwhile, Jones is off crying at press conferences.
Because hes either off the peds now or masking them well or taking something different. But his change is physique shows he was on something.

Because hes either off the peds now or masking them well or taking something different. But his change is physique shows he was on something.

Volkan has fought under USADA three times this year and failed zero drug tests.

Meanwhile, Jones has more PED suspensions than fights since USADA started.

Holay fuck he looks yoked in that pic. His shoulders and traps are huge, was this at HW or something?
Probably. He's fought at HW a bunch. He was supposed to have a HW fight before he took the call for the short notice OSP fight.

Also, he said he used to lift a lot and doesn't anymore because it wasn't helping him.

Volkan has fought under USADA three times this year and failed zero drug tests.

Meanwhile, Jones has more PED suspensions than fights since USADA started.
Yea thats why i said hes most likely off of them now that he joined the UFC. And its also not a coincidence his physique has changed also.

he was juicing

Yea thats why i said hes most likely off of them now that he joined the UFC. And its also not a coincidence his physique has changed also.

he was juicing

Show me the proof.

I can show you the proof Jon Jones was.

Back