Volkan - It'll be a shame if Jon Jones doesn't return he's the real number one guy

A casual fan is someone who doesn't care about fighters other than the mainstreams, and doesn't have knowledge of past fighters or events. It has nothing to do with me wanting to watch him fight. Also, can't be any more casual than a Conor fan. Pot, meet kettle.

A casual fan is someone who doesn't care about fighters other than the mainstreams, and doesn't have knowledge of past fighters or events. It has nothing to do with me wanting to watch him fight. Also, can't be any more casual than a Conor fan. Pot, meet kettle.

Triggered

Says a Filthy Casual ConWhore fan.

Jones is a cheater, he has always cheated, without cheating he isn't even a blip on the radar. Fuck Jones and his bullshit cheating career. He should be banned for life.

boom-beat me to it

Jones is GOAT, everybody knows it.

lLlrxcn.gif

Get Jones back, lets see how many times he can fuck up again

Jones is a cheater, he has always cheated, without cheating he isn't even a blip on the radar. Fuck Jones and his bullshit cheating career. He should be banned for life.
Gotten to.

If Volkan wins, and then gets an felony assault, does he get stripped?

He can have a biggest loser match with Jones. ( As in biggest low life )

actually no- i wouldn't pony up any money to pay him fight again (Ive actually never paid money to watch him fight). He doesn't deserve my money. Maybe other people would, but you shouldn't assume that of everyone. I know its not many of us, but some of us support our morals. I get what you're saying though.

Fair enough. So you never paid for any card that he was on? Even back at the start of his career with the UFC? Or do you just not pay for cards in general...

That's too bad. you missed a lot of good cards.. St. Pierre Penn 2 for example.

UFC 100...

question.how can you say roids aside...have we ever seen him without roids?

Easy, people see Jones fighting style passes the eye test, that's what really makes these guys say things like this. He's not some brute that uses nothing but power, and no skill. He's one of the best fighters at using his brain in there, no matter where the fight goes he is "thinking" and doing things most don't do. Too bad he can't use his brain outside the cage.

I dont even think he thinks that he is disrespecting Cormier, he just speaks his mind and not give a fuck

P4P best needle injector in MMA.

Volkan playing mind games with DC...

source.gif

Somebody needs a nap

How many drug tests has Volkan failed?

How many has Jon Jones failed?

Well, there you go.
Just because you pass a test doesnt mean your not on PEDS.
D1cqBNC.png
Keep being in denial volkan was juiced the fuck up lmao look at him then and now he looks flabby and deflated

Back