Volkan - It'll be a shame if Jon Jones doesn't return he's the real number one guy

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Well, at least Jones has ONE guy in the division hoping he comes back.

Gotta give Volkan credit for his bravery of wanting to face that juicing cheater. Roids aside, Jon IS a nightmare match-up for anyone in the division.

I wonder if Oezdemir will still be around by the time that Jones returns?

5:40

not his or my fault Jones has made decisions that make him his own worst enemy.

No roid Jones is still a bad man.

Hopefully he straightens his shit out.

Respect to Oz for honesty
All the rest deep down know they are fighting for #2

Free Jones

BuNBBTRIQAAGY9W.jpg

Tainted Creatine

I love all the pro-Jon Jones comments trying to get under Cormier's skin.

<JonesLaugh>

At the end of the day Jones can only blame himself for ruining his career. He definitely is his own worst enemy.

Volcan is an effin genius

-doesn't bury the guy, who is currently down
-zings DC, like no one else

How is a serial steroid cheat the #1 guy?

Nope! Wipe my ass with Jones' accomplishments, cheater. End of story.

no desire for jones to come back...he had his chance

And yet you like everyone else shitting on Jones (quite deservedly I might add) would pony up to see him fight if he returns.

That is the power that Jones has. Even at his worst, he is still a draw. Kind of like another UFC superstar that hasn't fought in awhile and doesn't look like he will be any time soon...

Teixeira, Gustafsson and Cormier have said essentially the same thing.

That’s why it’s hilarious to watch all you Shertard’s bitch and act like you we’re personally wronged by Jones.

I swear by the way you guys complain you would think Jones hit your pregnant mom and turinabol high kicked your dad in the head. LMFAO

And yet you like everyone else shitting on Jones (quite deservedly I might add) would pony up to see him fight if he returns.

That is the power that Jones has. Even at his worst, he is still a draw. Kind of like another UFC superstar that hasn't fought in awhile and doesn't look like he will be any time soon...

I shit on Jones frequently and have never ordered a single fight of his.

So your theory is garbage.

Bums like Volkan need to know that DC beats any LHW not named Jones. DC will embarrass this fool.

Back