Vitor vs. Hendo stoppage?

Anybody saying early after watching the replay is phucking retarded.

Good lord that vicious mullet could not be stopped, fair stoppage. Dan would've been unnecessarily pounded into a living death. Easy call.

I'm on the fence. Dan was definitely rocked hard but it looked like he recovered. Its just around the time to ref stopped it though so I can't tell if the dan would have survived or vitor would really have put him away.

I'd like to see Hendo eat some more of his own medicine, but it was legit.

Salty Hendo fans cant admit that he was out and would have only received more punishment

Ok stoppage.

Not only did Vitor land a flush uppercut, but Hendo was in a terrible spot when he got hit with it. Bad footwork on the part Henderson and he paid for it.

The universe paying hendo back for the fedor stoppage

Could of had let that go a bit longer

big Hendo fan here, I say it was a good one

I felt it was a tad early at first, but after seeing the replay I beleive it was a fine stoppage.

The stoppage was fine. Its only cause its Hendo that people are going to say it was early. He got hurt 2 or 3 times and then dropped to a mat with a head kick. Justified stoppage for sure

I don't know what you guys are talking about, Hendo was OUT.

Not ok, GOOD stoppage. People need to let go of the butthurt. Vitor starched him.

After seeing the replay, it was a good stoppage. 2 or 3 more shots to hendo's face and people would be screaming late stoppage.

Hendo got KTFO, holding on to Vitors leg for dear life as a reflex

I think that it was an Okay stoppage. Not good, not bad. Knowing Hendo's chin and recovery, personally I would have let it go longer.

The reason why I won't complain is because he got dropped twice in about 10 seconds.

Super pissed about it though. Hendo was definitely the last great chin aside from Shogun.

Back