Vitor vs. Hendo stoppage?

Terrible stoppage, he had a strong grasp of the leg and wasn't out.

Dude was out.

Goodbye to the last legendary chin...

Eyes were completely out of focus, he was done. He was holding on to him purely out of instinct. Vitor just destroyed him

If that was him getting dropped for the first time, but he got dropped twice and took a took a ton of shots in between.

Slightly early as Dan was going for that leg kinda, so I would have liked to see it go on.

Both. It was a bit early, but also fair. Dan was awake, but the ref saved him punishment.

Anyone but Hendo it would have been fine, but Hendo had his ankle, Vitor may still have won but we were robbed of what could have been an epic fight.

Not going to complain too much though he got dropped hard twice.

This is how I feel right now. Hendo was still fighting... He clearly wasn't out. That said, fighter safety and all that, but c'mon. It's Dan freakin' Henderson.

Hard to tell. Hendo kept getting dropped and Belfort was all over him.

Dan was hanging on a leg so he wasn't knocked out.

you must have polls ready ahead of time for every possible occurrence, Im starting a poll asking if you star too many polls

so i guess anytime someone falls down they have to stop the fight. give them time to work let them recover. pussification of mma is happening.

I would say knowing Hendoge's chin and recovery that it was early. But meh I guess it's karma for the Hendoge/Fedor early stoppage.

Too early, but it's not easy. A second or two of unanswered punches to the face and it would've been too late. Still, Hendo had a leg hooked -- should've been given more time. Oh well.

Back