Vitor vs. Hendo stoppage?

Fedor, Nog, Hendo. Guys like that should be treated differently. Hendo wasn't out.

felt it was early but I dont blame the ref for stepping in seeing how Hendo went down

I'm in this boat. Hendo still wasn't out and might have recovered somehow... maybe. But still, from the referee's point of view it's not a bad stoppage.

give the man time to recover... bad stoppage imo, a tad early for sure.

Great stoppage. Hendo was out after that kick.

Anyone who disagrees is a butthurt american. Fact.

Mirg is an idiot. Let them fight.

Dan was dropped but not out. Didn't faceplant, didn't get a chance to defend. Mirg jumped in before he hit the floor.

If we stop fights based on knockdowns rather than knockouts this sport is just kickboxing minus the 10 count.

Last edited:
Dan fell from the kick but he was not out and he could have recovered. But he probably would not have but it was an early stoppage imo.

Miragliotta ruins another card. That POS needs jail time

Early stoppage. Miragliotta should have let Vitor punch Dan until Dan let go of that leg.

Fine stoppage. Hendo just got dropped twice in like ten seconds.
Came here to say this; first shot was a completely vicious counter uppercut, and the second was a flush head kick. Hendo was done.

i voted early but it wasn't really a "bad" stoppage, knowing hendo he may have come back, he was already grabbing for ankles before the ref got in. but i don't blame mirg

I know we did not have the best referee working this fight, but Vitor did something no one else has ever done in mma and that is knock out Hendo.

Anyone who wanted that fight to continue really must hate Henderson.

Fine imo.

I wouldn't say that Dan couldn't have come back from it but he was definitely off in a galaxy far far away for a moment there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back