Vitor vs. Hendo stoppage?

I'm not sure. I did think to myself before the fight started 'dammit Miragliotta is reffing it'.

wow. On that replay right there on tv you could see Hendo had his eyes closed. That grab was all instinct. crazy.

Ok stoppage IMO ... could have let i go a little longer but he just got dropped and that 2nd head kick rolled his eyes back ... if the ref doesn't come between it Vitor probably finishes him off with some more hammer fists

Man, I wish brazilians couldn't vote. Worst fans of any sport.

The more I see the replay the more I think Henderson had a higher chance of recovery.

How is this questionable? Someone gif the end, how Dan was out cold, eyes closed and arms stiff the first few seconds after the kick.

I feel like he stopped the fights as soon as the kick landed. Like dove in before hendo hit the ground. Early imo. Nice kick though

I would have liked for it to keep going, but I don't got a problem with it. Was it a perfect stoppage... Ehhh... Was it a good stoppage... Sure.

Had the ref not jumped i nright away, he would have come a few seconds later in response to the Vitor Blitz

Dan was out and then came back as Belfort hit him again. I'm fine with the stoppage though as Henderson was out, even if he woke back up and started fighting back

That kick put out Hendo's lights. He woke up when he hit the ground. Vitor would have punished Dan if the ref had let it go on. Good stoppage.

It was fine. Dan is a tough guy, but no sense in getting beat into unconsciousness.

It looked like he recovered from the kick by the time he hit the mat. But he got dropped a few seconds earlier in a similar fashion, so who knows what further punishment might've awaited.

Seeing how Dan was asleep. It was a perfect stoppage. Not just an "okay stoppage"

will vote when there is a "perfect stoppage" option

Edit:
It looked like he recovered from the kick by the time he hit the mat. But he got dropped a few seconds earlier in a similar fashion, so who knows what further punishment might've awaited.

His eyes were closed. He was knocked out. His arms kept going, Hendo went zombie for a bit.

Vitor was still fresh and had enough energy to finish Hendo multiple times. Good stoppage.

at no point was hendo ever knocked out OR not defending himself so I don't understand how people can pretend it was a good stoppage,...it was an awful stoppage, but Vitor definitely hit him hard, but jeez its fucking HENDO for crying out loud, the stoppage might have happened but we are watching MMA!!! where anything can fucking happen

Back