Vitor vs. Hendo stoppage?

at no point was hendo ever knocked out OR not defending himself so I don't understand how people can pretend it was a good stoppage,...it was an awful stoppage, but Vitor definitely hit him hard, but jeez its fucking HENDO for crying out loud, the stoppage might have happened but we are watching MMA!!! where anything can fucking happen
This.

Kind of fun watching the vitor fangirls make up stuff. Sounds like the voters who said it wasn't ealry were focused on Vitor's bulge not the fight

Too early.
Props to Vitor though.

Dan was done, stay mad Hendo huggers.

I'm not really a fan of Hendo at all, but I feel it could have went just a little bit longer. Hendo wasn't out yet, he was hurt very badly and it could have gotten worse for him, but we've seen him come back from such crazy things and still win, when he got dropped by that head kick, he immediately grabbed on to Vitor's leg but Mirg didn't give him that chance. It is what it is though, great win for Vitor once again.

lol

Are you guys serious? Hendo fell down out...

You want a priest to be the ref? it would be more useful by your standards when to finish the fight.

I don't think there was anything wrong with the stoppage.

At the very least, Hendo has now been on the flip-side of an iffy stoppage when referring to his fight with Fedor.

Vitor was gonna pour down punches if it wasn't stopped there.

Good stoppage. Vitor smelled blood and his ability to finish when he has a guy hurt is legendary. Hendo wasn't getting back up.

I'm not really a fan of Hendo at all, but I feel it could have went just a little bit longer. Hendo wasn't out yet, he was hurt very badly and it could have gotten worse for him, but we've seen him come back from such crazy things and still win, when he got dropped by that head kick, he immediately grabbed on to Vitor's leg but Mirg didn't give him that chance. It is what it is though, great win for Vitor once again.

Any longer he would have been out cold and people would be shitting on the ref "Oh my gawd he's putting fighters' lives at risk!!1"

way too early. Hendo was fine. Very sad. Ref should understand hendo can't be ko'd

Henderson would have been pounded unconscious if the ref let it continue. Perfect stoppage.

I mean what more do you need to do than drop a guy with pretty much the first strike you throw, follow up with gnarly ground and pound, then drop him again with a baseball bat swing to the head and more punches on the ground.. Hendo is a beast and could've recovered, yeah, but the best case scenario based on what I was watching, he just eats more punishment and gets finished later, in which case the outcome is the same and Hendo takes more punishment...

TL;DR - Perfectly fair stoppage.

TS, can you add a third option

Early stoppage, but i'm ok with it.

Good stoppage. To do that is beyond Vitors skill level so it was kinda lucky to land an early flurry but it was a good finish. Vitors next fight might be a money maker though. He will still break down as soon as he feels that jesus has abandoned him.

Just give props to the man, stop with that shit already! Hendo didn't belong in there as proven by the assassination we saw in that cage!

Back