[Video] McGregor & Sergey Kovalev in heated discussion

If you keep getting gifted title shots and manage to string two wins together...and then you fuck off because you got pregnant...

He's 2-1 in his last 3.

Nope. Not impressed.

Wake me up when he title defends and goes on a run against all comers like Anderson or GSP...

latest
This seems to genuinely upset you

Kovalev actually killed a man with 16 ounce boxing gloves

i'm sorry but Kovalev would send Mcgregor to the McMoon

That guy would not have died had he gotten proper medical care while he was in the coma though. It's not like the guy was pronounced dead in the ring..

If you keep getting gifted title shots and manage to string two wins together...and then you fuck off because you got pregnant...

He's 2-1 in his last 3.

Nope. Not impressed.

Wake me up when he title defends and goes on a run against all comers like Anderson or GSP...

latest

aldo.gif

Surprised at the size difference.

Kovalev is around 6 foot and yet Conor doesn't look much smaller, atleast in height, isn't Conor like 5'8?... if they were in their fight gear Conor would be noticeably smaller though... and one punch from Sergey and it'd be lights out.
Kovalev is 5'11 and Conor is 5'9. It's really not much of a difference.

It isn't when they are a true fighter like Kovalev...He is an athlete with size on his side.

Conor wrestling is not that good...and he is small/weak as fuck...Sorry but it will be a challenge for him to take em down.
Conor is 2 inches shorter, that's fucking nothing.

Back