[Video] McGregor & Sergey Kovalev in heated discussion

qF55TezMCT8.jpg
BUT WAIT THEY HAD A HEATED DISCUSSION AND CONOR IS SHOOK ACCORDING TO SHERDOG LOL

BUT WAIT THEY HAD A HEATED DISCUSSION AND CONOR IS SHOOK ACCORDING TO SHERDOG LOL
Don't know about you, but every time I beef with people and get in heated arguments we take selfies after and post em on social media

Someone should have told Eddie Alvarez that.
Well someone shoulda have because Eddie was convinced Conor was the easiest fight in the division and easiest fight for him ever. Sherdoggers who know the game should have reached out to him

This will legitimately never get old. This reaction from Shogun is more impressive than his entire fighting career.
<36>

& now Shogun isn't good enough to fight on the same card as McGregor

I don't know about heated but Colon did look scurred. Kovalev would rape poor ol Irish boy right in his little fruity ass.

No shit dumbass....but he is bigger/stronger....and he is an athlete.

You are fucking stupid if you think that a person who has never done wrestling, is easy as fuck to be taken down...Specially from a none wrestling expert like Conor.

Conor's wrestling is so shitty, that he will have trouble taking down Kovalev.
give Kovalev a full wresslin based training camp and he shut's Mcregor's wresslin down.

Lol. Boxers aren't fighters? This must be new as they have been considered fighters for centuries.

All combat sports are made up of fighters, not just the UFC, genius.
Lol UFC, you mean mix martial arts u nut.

i dont consider myself a conor hater, i habe nothing against conor and want him to get the mayweather fight because the money would set his family up forever.

im definitely a conor nutthugger hater tho. im glad the conor nutthuggers are here tho. makes things entertaining. and way better than brocktober
Then you are not one of them, but you know how they are.

My mistake, I forgot about Conors Anderson Silva esq clinch game, lol. Unfortunately this would also require conor raising an arm in a threatening manner and even if he did manage to grab a clinch he wouldn't be safe from uppercuts by a guy who punches way harder than he does. Pretty shitty game plan really.

It's called delusion, they are called fantasy's
conor-reigns-elbows.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

It's painful to have to tell people that they can elbow/knee in the clinch, isn't it.
It's painful when people under evaluate what a trained competent grappler could do to an untrained grappler too.

LMFAO @ that manlet...He was shitting his pants, staring at a real man...In the end, he tried to cool off Sergey, because he knows, he can't hang with true real-man size fighters.

giphy.gif

Yeah Nate Diaz is totally like 5'7" and not 6' or anything

Amazing to have no wrestling ability and be a two weight champ, that makes his run that more impressive

0 defenses and was gifted the second title shot because he wears his sunglasses inside.

not so impressive.

this guy makes peanuts compared to conor hes a bigger dude and a good boxer so what hes a bum in comparison to mcgregor in every other facet.

How does a thread based on a Conor hater circle jerk fantasy go on for 25 pages?

Back