[Video] McGregor & Sergey Kovalev in heated discussion

Phillyz

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

EDIT:

Turns out Kovalev is just a huge fan

Last edited:
LMFAO @ that manlet...He was shitting his pants, staring at a real man...In the end, he tried to cool off Sergey, because he knows, he can't hang with true real-man size fighters.

giphy.gif

Looks like Conor Mcgregor turned into a bitch at the end, but it could be anything really.

haha Mcgregor gets punked fuckin with a real man now boy

another angle kovalev smells pussy

Last edited:
LMFAO @ that manlet...He was shitting his pants, staring at a real man.

That manlet can literally hold Kovalev down and fuck his unconcious body whenever he wants.

That manlet can literally hold Kovalev down and fuck his unconcious body whenever he wants.
No he can't.

I never seen McGregors wrestling, that good to take down, a fighter as big and strong as Sergey.

McGregor is a complete fighter, he wouldn't be worried. Plus that doesn't look heated.

No he can't.

I never seen McGregors wrestling, that good to take down, a fighter as big and strong as Sergey.
you really think a striker of McGregors magnitude can't KO a limited fighter who only fights with 16 oz gloves ?

Easily. Kovalev has no wrestling you moron.
No shit dumbass....but he is bigger/stronger....and he is an athlete.

You are fucking stupid if you think that a person who has never done wrestling, is easy as fuck to be taken down...Specially from a none wrestling expert like Conor.

Conor's wrestling is so shitty, that he will have trouble taking down Kovalev.

you really think a striker of McGregors magnitude can't KO a limited fighter who only fights with 16 oz gloves ?

LMFAO......Bro Nate Diaz uses like no kicks and he rocked and nearly KOd Conor....on 11 days notice......

Imagine with a real expert like Kovalev and with true KO power, will do to Conor...He will KTFO.

Kovalev actually killed a man with 16 ounce boxing gloves

i'm sorry but Kovalev would send Mcgregor to the McMoon

Back