Video : Kelvin misses weight (AGAIN) with shorts on, but stripped down, gets it

and here i was thinkin the guy should go back to WW

at this point they should increase the penalty for missing weight because unprofessional fucks like these are just killin it, they don't give a shit then MAKE THEM give a shit

wow this guy nearly missed weight at MW. not even championship weight either!! his career is going to limited due to his height and reach if he can't get back to WW. he gonna get wideman'ed by all the top lads in the MW division.

He is about to knock out the dude that was 'champ' a month ago imo.

The dude is a stoner who just wants to live comfortably, eat what he wants and live life, I can respect that.....BUT......grabbing that towel is fucking cringey to watch.

He will never have the discipline to go to the next level, but who cares, not everyone can be champ. Dude's an exciting fighter so just enjoy his fights instead of getting so worked up about his weight.

In saying that, man if he starts missing at MW then there's nowhere left to go.

Kelvin is like the shortest dude at MW & still struggles with weight. All he has to do is do what he did when he was at ww, then he can make mw easy. I don't think Kelvin is particularly bright.

He likes da heefer and Mexican food a lil too much from what we've seen.
He's one of those guys, when he retires he'll balloon up to a 400lb tub of shit and become bitter about life.

Then he can join us on Sherdog.

He didn't miss weight you idiots. Whole fucking thread about something that didn't actually happen.

He was jacking it to make weight with one table spoon of stuff less in his system.

I'll never understand how you can be a professional athlete and still be fat.

Sick of the lazy weight .missing. but Kelvin should take this easy

Not enough time after the gsp fight for bisping.
He's going into the fight still sore

What the hell I hope it was just a case of him thinking he was in no trouble of missing weight i.e. didn't really cut any water weight and just drank a glass or two too many waters in the morning .
because a fighter who has struggled with the scales in the past should be so focused on making weight that they come in at least 1 pound under the limit , especially if they have moved up to the higher weight class .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back