Video : Kelvin misses weight (AGAIN) with shorts on, but stripped down, gets it

On a side note, Bisping is looking old as fuck.

if he gets cut it could wake his ass up like it did for rumble and lawler
100% agree, but instead for some reason the coddle the guy and reward his unprofessional behavior by making him a TUF coach.
They even hired him a nutritionist.

He'll never learn if he doesn't get punished.

You almost gave me a fucking heart attack when i read the first part of your title. Thank god he made weight.

Can someone tell how much this guy actually weighs when out of camp?

He doesn't even look heavy--he looks like an average 5'9 fit, yet chubby guy.

He's said before when he was at 170 that he blows up to 220 out of camp.

Obvious cheater. First try, he holds the towel and pushes down. Then they remove the towel, and he WEARS pants?!?? Why the towel?
Then, they place the towel in FRONT of the sign on the scale, so he can use one hand to push down so he can make weight.
What the fuck
that's right, they put the towel in front of the sign and his hands made it seem that he took support on the sign. well noticed. and gastelum, wouldn't expect that from him. fucking fatass and a cheater

you missed the part w here he most likely cheated to make weight

No I saw it, and he did try to cheat because he is a shifty bastard but that was before the final weight was taken. Post jock removal, towel is crease free and people are watching him like a hawk to prevent towel grabbing. He made weight.

Now Bisping can smash him.

Obvious cheater. First try, he holds the towel and pushes down. Then they remove the towel, and he WEARS pants?!?? Why the towel?
Then, they place the towel in FRONT of the sign on the scale, so he can use one hand to push down so he can make weight.
What the fuck

Da fuq.

Guys, he made weight AFTER the jock removal. He was still overweight with his towel grabbing BS before that. Guess he wears heavy underpants.

What a fat ass. He better not show his face around the Winnipeg card because I won't hold back.

No I saw it, and he did try to cheat because he is a shifty bastard but that was before the final weight was taken. Post jock removal, towel is crease free and people are watching him like a hawk to prevent towel grabbing. He made weight.

Now Bisping can smash him.
no, no one is watching him. they put the towel in front of the sign in the scale and his hands indicates that he might have took support there, see below
What the fuck

Im actually a Mexican built a lot like gas... HW tho. It's impossible to lose weight. I used to run 7 miles in HS after wrestling practice and still carried a spare tire. I'm 6'4" 300 now and eat nothing. Shit genetics.
man people do not know how genetics work

He should get the rumble Johnson treatment and force minicain up to regular Cain weight

He's the reincarnation of Johnny Hendricks and Bj penn. His biggest battle isn't his foe but his work habits and weight.

Just give 10% of purse to opponent for every lb over and let them bang.

Really getting sick of this fat bastard's chit

Still hope he boliterates Ping tho

Jesus christ. The way his team claps and shit after is embarrassing.

Back