Video : Kelvin misses weight (AGAIN) with shorts on, but stripped down, gets it

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Whew.....

Bisping hits weight, even on 3 weeks notice.

Kelvin looks to be up to some shenanigans behind the towel as well. haha

BUT - fight is on!

Last edited:
needs to learn to hold the towel better.

Last edited:
The Gastronomicon strikes again...maybe move up to HW, you fuck.

Beat the shit out of this guy would you please Michael?

And people are saying that he should be allowed to go back to WW. He habitually misses weight.

Wtf that blatent cheating from Kelvin on the first attempt. Fuck that, I hope he gets KO'd now.

LOL this guy is so unprofessional. Misses weight like half the time. UFC should just cut him I mean he's a liability

He just did an interview where he said he wants to drop back down to WW.
giphy.gif

Homie barely made MIDDLEWEIGHT. He needs to just come to terms with the fact that he likes his nummies WAY too much to fight at WW.

He just did an interview where he said he wants to drop back down to WW.
giphy.gif

Homie barely made MIDDLEWEIGHT. He needs to just come to terms with the fact that he likes his nummies WAY too much to fight at WW.
This. Him and Hendricks both.

LOL this guy is so unprofessional. Misses weight like half the time. UFC should just cut him I mean he's a liability
if he gets cut it could wake his ass up like it did for rumble and lawler

HAHAHA....what a dipshit.

I hope that moron gets KO'd for trying to cheat so pathetically.

wow this guy nearly missed weight at MW. not even championship weight either!! his career is going to limited due to his height and reach if he can't get back to WW. he gonna get wideman'ed by all the top lads in the MW division.

wow this guy nearly missed weight at MW. not even championship weight either!! his career is going to limited due to his height and reach if he can't get back to WW. he gonna get wideman'ed by all the top lads in the MW division.

Well, if he's gonna gorge himself on shite food, then that's on him.

He's got solid skills, but his diet has shown to be a joke.

He's such a small MW. WTF is he doing that makes his cut so hard?

What's this guys problem anyway, seriously? I haven't really seen him fight much as I was on a UFC break when he came on the scene, but despite this, this guy having some really good wins including KO'ing Belfort he gets shit on constantly around here. Isn't he a former wrestler? Why does he have such problems missing weight do you think?

Wtf that blatent cheating from Kelvin on the first attempt. Fuck that, I hope he gets KO'd now.

Yeah, pretty obvious the only reason he even had the towel on the first attempt was to try and cheat with it. He was still in his boxers, why did he need a towel? Definitely wasn't because he's modest, he started dropping those things even without the towel up.

Back