Video : Kelvin misses weight (AGAIN) with shorts on, but stripped down, gets it

Not everyone can gorge on burritos and still make weight...

2u8gymq.jpg

I'd pick Kelvin over any of the top 10 at WW right now but he doesn't have the discipline to be champ, shame.

I thought for sure we were gonna see his Weener when they pulled the towel :52 seconds in
BAC9A7BC-2C0C-41A4-A36E-CFA9383E93DB.gif

On second watch, wtf...did this goofsaurus really try to pinch the towel as if no one was gonna catch that?

Rooting for Bisping now for sure.

Kelvin has amazing skills but if he doesn't start eating and training right, he's going to amount to jack shit as a professional athlete.

Kelvin has amazing skills but if he doesn't start eating and training right, he's going to amount to jack shit as a professional athlete.

He likes da heefer and Mexican food a lil too much from what we've seen.

Kelvin is a dude who skillwise, could become WW champ, & he's damn young still, getting better. But this is just so disappointing, he just doesn't seem to take the diet part of being a high level professional seriously. Even as skilled as he is, he will never be MW champ. At WW, he could make serious waves. Do you wanna be a WW world champ, or just a "good" MW.

There are many pros who would switch with Kelvin instantly, that if they could have his skills, they would do anything to stay at WW & try to become world champ. Its almost amazing the self-sabotage

Dude didn't make weight. That was sketchy as fuck.

That's up there with Cyborg's 6lbs bikini and Cormier's 1 minute weight cut.
Kelvin was 187 while holding the towel, but somehow makes 186 with no towel holding just by dropping his undies.
Yeah, looks legit to me.

The guy is so talented and puts on great fights, but goddamn... get the weight shit under control.

Im actually a Mexican built a lot like gas... HW tho. It's impossible to lose weight. I used to run 7 miles in HS after wrestling practice and still carried a spare tire. I'm 6'4" 300 now and eat nothing. Shit genetics.

Back