Video : Kelvin misses weight (AGAIN) with shorts on, but stripped down, gets it

Im actually a Mexican built a lot like gas... HW tho. It's impossible to lose weight. I used to run 7 miles in HS after wrestling practice and still carried a spare tire. I'm 6'4" 300 now and eat nothing. Shit genetics.

There's no excuse for a guy who fought most of his career at WW to struggle to make weight at MW. Weidman looked two weight classes bigger and just ragdolled the guy. If he ever wants to contend for a belt, he better figure it out because it'll have to be at WW.

That's up there with Cyborg's 6lbs bikini and Cormier's 1 minute weight cut.
Kelvin was 187 while holding the towel, but somehow makes 186 with no towel holding just by dropping his undies.
Yeah, looks legit to me.

Totally agree. And the guy who's weighing him is looking right at him holding the towel the first time, and doesn't say a thing. Can't trust anything about that second weight after seeing that.

Too much Shanghai beef and Orange chicken.

He was definitely pinching/holding the towel on the first attempt, sketchy f*cker. His second attempt with no shorts was legit tho

Has Kelvin been hanging out at Taco Bell with Pigg Rigg or something? How is he missing weight at 185 now?

Not everyone can gorge on burritos and still make weight...

2u8gymq.jpg

Man, I sure do miss that old sherdog layout

LMAO that some people here think he has better chances at WW than MW.
The man just needs to eat.

Im actually a Mexican built a lot like gas... HW tho. It's impossible to lose weight. I used to run 7 miles in HS after wrestling practice and still carried a spare tire. I'm 6'4" 300 now and eat nothing. Shit genetics.
Not sure how it's physically possible for someone to maintain 300lbs while eating little.

To be fair

Lotta carbs round china

Not surprised. Same thing with Hendricks and Lineker, that move up and the new division limit is not a relief from their previous weight woes. It's just a bigger allowance to fuck around with.

Obvious cheater. First try, he holds the towel and pushes down. Then they remove the towel, and he WEARS pants?!?? Why the towel?
Then, they place the towel in FRONT of the sign on the scale, so he can use one hand to push down so he can make weight.
What the fuck

Can someone tell how much this guy actually weighs when out of camp?

He doesn't even look heavy--he looks like an average 5'9 fit, yet chubby guy.

Last edited:
Not sure how it's physically possible for someone to maintain 300lbs while eating little.

Hey man the dood ran 7 miles after wrestling practice and still had a spare tire. Anything is possible.

Kelvin you fat fuck. :p

Back