US Tourism down, AKA Trump Slump

Why would anyone want to come to the US for vacation anyway? Half of the US population are knuckle dragging mouth breathers who want to drill and destroy any natural wonders worth visiting.

I have been an appraiser for 16 years. I roughly appraise 300 homes a years. So out of 4800 homes I have appraised, 4 homes had a full basement(have had a couple others with root cellars only, which means they are usually less than 100 sf). One house, I have appraised twice.
Two were near downtown Orlando, one in Oviedo and the other in Clermont.
So they do exist but are extremely rare.

I’ve been in them before when I was a fireman but I mean in general we don’t have them. We actually probably live pretty close. I am familiar with all those areas and am still in Central Fl.

You also blamed Trump for your wife getting pregnant (even though you're the one who chose not to cover maternity and all that) so....yeah. :confused:
<TrumpWrong1>
I blamed the insurance system. I also paid for it out of my pocket. Hospital still fucked me with an extra bill, but I fucked them back and only paying 50 bucks a months on it. They will have the rest of their money in over 2 years.
If you think our insurance system is ideal, then your not worth my time debating.

Canada is a hat and has a population of like 12. But for reals there's not a lot of options if you don't want to go to the US. As travel time starts becomes long
Population is 36 million.
Also I just spent 10 grand on a vacation in the DR. Flight time was 4 hours... less time than it would take me to get to BC.

Good. Don't want the kind that would not come because of Donald Trump but would probably go to China or Cuba. Same people.

<TrumpWrong1>
I blamed the insurance system. I also paid for it out of my pocket. Hospital still fucked me with an extra bill, but I fucked them back and only paying 50 bucks a months on it. They will have the rest of their money in over 2 years.
If you think our insurance system is ideal, then your not worth my time debating.
"Even though I chose a plan that didn't cover knocking my wife up...FUCK TRUMP!!!"

"Even though I chose a plan that didn't cover knocking my wife up...FUCK TRUMP!!!"
I hate to shit on your fantasies but never once blamed Trump, I blamed the system. Trump was not president when I made sweet sweet love to my wife which God blessed us with another child.
You did not answer my question.
Do you think currently health insurance in the United States is the best it can be?
One of Trumps campaign planks was to fix health insurance which he has not. Even if he would remove the state lines like he promised that would help but he has done squat.
You can't run a country on the policy of Rustling Libtards and hope to make a positive change.

I hate to shit on your fantasies but never once blamed Trump, I blamed the system. Trump was not president when I made sweet sweet love to my wife which God blessed us with another child.
You did not answer my question.
Do you think currently health insurance in the United States is the best it can be?
One of Trumps campaign planks was to fix health insurance which he has not. Even if he would remove the state lines like he promised that would help but he has done squat.
You can't run a country on the policy of Rustling Libtards and hope to make a positive change.
Someone doesn't know how Congress works.

I believe it. Favorability of the US among other countries is down.

Last time I checked the GOP controlled the House and the President.
TIL that you only need a simple majority in the Senate to pass anything.

It's not clear what the 1.8% is in reference to since the moron who wrote that shit article put "185m loss" in the sub-title, and since revenue from last year was well over 20 billion, that would put that drop at under 1%.
That moron is writing articles for a major news outlet. He is successful. You aren't allowed to call him that, by your standard.

i'm sure it's all b/c of Trump

not like any US or say Canadians ever go to any countries w/ less then respectable leadership for vacation...

oh wait, that's almost exclusively where they go.

That moron is writing articles for a major news outlet. He is successful. You aren't allowed to call him that, by your standard.
I wonder if you feel the same way about people who call Trump a moron.

https://www.theguardian.com/travel/2017/feb/28/us-tourism-experiences-a-trump-slump

Say I guess people don't want to come to a country, who leader shits on everyone.

The problem is the area, I am located tourism has an impact on my community. (just outside Orlando)
The restaurant business is a way for people to make a living and also good for single mothers.

Thanks Trump

Yet Trump got us the World Cup of Soccerball in 2026. Whether he still in power or not wont matter, he gets the credit. Whatever tourism is down now, will be blown away by the WC.

Aa someone who worked in a restaurant most people worked there while getting an education...so they had to work while in college
So, they’re all doctors now, right :rolleyes:

https://www.theguardian.com/travel/2017/feb/28/us-tourism-experiences-a-trump-slump

Say I guess people don't want to come to a country, who leader shits on everyone.

The problem is the area, I am located tourism has an impact on my community. (just outside Orlando)
The restaurant business is a way for people to make a living and also good for single mothers.

Thanks Trump
Fake News.

I was at Disneyland in CA a few months ago, and could barely walk due to the overwhelming amount of people! $120 a ticket, btw.

Aa someone who worked in a restaurant most people worked there while getting an education. Like most Americans they were not given their fathers business that had over a billion in assets, so they had to work while in college

And many of those people who worked in restaurants while getting educated, ending right back up in the restaurant after receiving said education.

Over saturation can happen in any field.

Fake News.

I was at Disneyland in CA a few months ago, and could barely walk due to the overwhelming amount of people! $120 a ticket, btw.
Yep, your one day experience out weighs all other data complied by professionals, no wonder we are where we are in this country.

Yep, your one day experience out weighs all other data complied by professionals, no wonder we are where we are in this country.
I went on a Thursday, so you can only imagine what it must be like on weekends.

“Professionals”? You act as though you personally know these people, and they can’t possibly do any wrong.

Back