US Tourism down, AKA Trump Slump

https://www.theguardian.com/travel/2017/feb/28/us-tourism-experiences-a-trump-slump

Say I guess people don't want to come to a country, who leader shits on everyone.

The problem is the area, I am located tourism has an impact on my community. (just outside Orlando)
The restaurant business is a way for people to make a living and also good for single mothers.

Thanks Trump

How do you know it is Trump? It could be the rise of the intolerant radical left and hate groups like BLM. We have seen attendance drop in NFL due to similar things with the ignorant racist players.

How do you know it is Trump? It could be the rise of the intolerant radical left and hate groups like BLM. We have seen attendance drop in NFL due to similar things with the ignorant racist players.
True, Europeans are terrified of BLM and SJW's. <Kpop775>

A 0.8% drop in tourism revenue. Such a CATACLYSMIC fluctuation in tourism revenue could only be because Trump is literally Hitler.

"Estimated" is the keyword btw. They don't even know.

I know facts to the Trump lickspittle is like garlic to a vampire.
http://www.newsweek.com/trump-approval-rating-putin-global-629195
Globally Trumps approval ratings are lower than fucking Putin.
He is costing US money through taxes(paid by tourists) and making it harder for lower class families who rely on foreigners spending money, to feed their families.

A 0.8% drop in tourism revenue. Such a CATACLYSMIC fluctuation in tourism revenue could only be because Trump is literally Hitler.

"Estimated" is the keyword btw. They don't even know.
1.8% from the article. Look a lying Conservative how typical.

1.8% from the article. Look a lying Conservative how typical.

It's not clear what the 1.8% is in reference to since the moron who wrote that shit article put "185m loss" in the sub-title, and since revenue from last year was well over 20 billion, that would put that drop at under 1%.

https://www.theguardian.com/travel/2017/feb/28/us-tourism-experiences-a-trump-slump

Say I guess people don't want to come to a country, who leader shits on everyone.

The problem is the area, I am located tourism has an impact on my community. (just outside Orlando)
The restaurant business is a way for people to make a living and also good for single mothers.

Thanks Trump
A lot of families go to the Orlando area to go to Disney World. Last time that I was there, I think it cost $100/person to get in to the park. This is expensive for a family to go to something like this. Do you think this has deterred people from vacationing in your area?

I know facts to the Trump lickspittle is like garlic to a vampire.
http://www.newsweek.com/trump-approval-rating-putin-global-629195
Globally Trumps approval ratings are lower than fucking Putin.
He is costing US money through taxes(paid by tourists) and making it harder for lower class families who rely on foreigners spending money, to feed their families.

People don’t like success. There has never been a president who faced such extreme prejudice as Trump. The guy is born in wealth and has worked hard to ensure the longevity of his bloodline. People these days don’t like seeing that situation because it messes with their belief that success is not possible and instead like to blame their problems on the 1% boogeyman. You can’t deny that Trump has been doing a good job in office regardless of his brashness and approval rating. Tax reform and the NK talks alone have secured his place in the history books.

Get an education and stop being a waitress.
Aa someone who worked in a restaurant most people worked there while getting an education. Like most Americans they were not given their fathers business that had over a billion in assets, so they had to work while in college

“Something bad happens, blame trump”

-Democrat platform

The Dems better pray for a stock market crash or recession or something because at the rate Trump is going he is going to crush in the next election. I don't say that as a Trump fan, but I've seen a lot of elections in my life and one of the main factors people elect a president for a second term is economic prosperity.

Aa someone who worked in a restaurant most people worked there while getting an education. Like most Americans they were not given their fathers business that had over a billion in assets, so they had to work while in college

My parents had $0 when they migrated from a shithole and I have never once in my life complained about people being wealthier than me because I'm not a fucking pussy.

Grow a spine and have some respect for yourself.

Wow, your ability to completely flip things around and deflect for your Daddy is impressive. Here, I got a challenge for you. See if yon can flip this on Democrats.

• Today Trump ran over a bag of puppies with a John Deere riding mower.
  • Trump pushed an elderly women down a flight of stairs if his effort to cut medicare costs. Encourages his followers to do the same.
  • The Trump Administration is putting forth a plan to infest the Rio Grade with the Nile Crocodile as a protective measure against illegal immigration.

Work an extra shift here and there? I worked as a server on I-Drive in Orlando during my first degree. I’d pull 16 hour days with a stack of index cards in my apron. Not a big deal except for the Brits who didn’t tip at all. Started doing Auto-Gratuity on all those fuckers even without a party of 6-8.

People need to stop bitching and suck it up. I’m doing 24/26 days right now all 12 hours between the ER and doctors office for my NP clinicals

. You can’t deny that Trump has been doing a good job in office regardless of his brashness and approval rating. Tax reform and the NK talks alone have secured his place in the history books.
The tax reform that will blow up our budget. The numbers used to justify the cuts relied on unsustainable numbers. Trump has added to the deficit.
The NK deal is not a done deal yet. I give him credit for making an effort but it is not done yet.

People don’t like success. There has never been a president who faced such extreme prejudice as Trump. The guy is born in wealth and has worked hard to ensure the longevity of his bloodline. People these days don’t like seeing that situation because it messes with their belief that success is not possible and instead like to blame their problems on the 1% boogeyman. You can’t deny that Trump has been doing a good job in office regardless of his brashness and approval rating. Tax reform and the NK talks alone have secured his place in the history books.

The North Korea deal has been surprising, even if they won't probably honor any deals. Stock market is solid, unemployment is good, Trump already has some feathers in his hat and he just started. The one that gets me though, is I giggle every time I think of him fucking with China with tariffs. China tries to strike back but they import way more to America than America exports to China so there is no way they can win a tariff war with Trump.

Back