US debt Spiked a trillion in the past 6 months. #MAGA #DraintheSwamp

The tax cuts haven't even started for most.

But didn't the debt skyrocket historically under Obama? How come he gets no blame for this but gets to take credit for good things going on in the economy even today?

The debt and deficit were already out of control before Obama was elected, and he managed to cut the deficit by more than half with an obstructionist congress.

Obama was also one of the few Presidents to ever exercise his veto on a budget proposal.

Last edited:
Actual data. Obama elected in 2008. Debt spikes. As usual, rat posterior is lying to your face.

Capture.png

The tax cuts haven't even started for most.

But didn't the debt skyrocket historically under Obama? How come he gets no blame for this but gets to take credit for good things going on in the economy even today?
Not true. Wage earners saw their with holdings go down starting beginning of this month. Besides that the new tax laws are effective January 1.

And as usual, context is everything. I seem to remember Obama inheriting a recession and a few wars which could have contributed to deficits, IDK, maybe a tiny bit?

Yeah I know you guys hate the actual raw data.
So no explanation on the cause or even an attempt to provide context. Yeah, you hate thinking don't you.

Also notable that you didn't post the data on debt growth reduction during Obama's 8 years, I wonder why that is.

Actual data. Obama elected in 2008. Debt spikes. As usual, rat posterior is lying to your face.

Capture.png

The debt spiked because of actions by Congress that were taking place before the election was over to deal with the GFC.

TARP and the other bailouts for corporate American were paid out in trillions.

Are you that dull?

The debt spiked because of actions by Congress that were taking place before the election was over to deal with the GFC.

Are you that dull?

if Obama decreased the debt, then why did the debt increase throughout his term even after the GFC?

if Obama decreased the debt, then why did the debt increase throughout his term even after the GFC?

He decreased the deficit.

They are two different things.

Would you like me to explain it to you?

Are you that dull?
I see. The bad things that happened when Obama was president was everyone else's fault.

<[analyzed}>

<puh-lease75>

Did you not file taxes this year? If not, you're in for a surprise.
I haven't actually. Most people tell me I won't see any difference until I file next year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back