US debt Spiked a trillion in the past 6 months. #MAGA #DraintheSwamp

^ Check it. Another liberal rebuttal loaded with substantive argument. :rolleyes:

I am old enough to know that giving Democrats the reigns gave us garbage like the Affordable Care Act. If we're going to reverse course, let's do it all the way.

I ridiculed you because you made a laughable statement, without apparently seeing the clear irony at play.

And on healthcare: Republicans like to bitch about healthcare, but have they brought forth one serious proposal, much less one that improves the healthcare system, in 30 years? fuck no.

Some expert level word jujitsu here..

In laymen’s terms...you spun the shit out of trumps plan,lol...that’s Hannity level spin...you should’ve worked in a “but obama”for full effect.

The dems are responsible for everything bad in TRUMPS plan, and the republicans are responsible for everything right....

Lol, that’s the funniest shit I’ve read all morning

It certainly isn't "expert level word jujitsu." It's intended to be pretty straight forward.

Republicans are not always as fiscally conservative as we would necessarily like them to be, but they're certainly not Democrats. The national debt did double during eight years of the Obama administration despite claims he made during his campaign trail that it was something he could better address than a Republican president.

If only you cared about this shit back when a democrat was president, your inability to be rational takes merit out of your argument. Key is to be consistent and call bullshit out on all sides, even your own. You have no validity when you only argue when it suits your political agenda.

If only you cared about this shit back when a democrat was president, your inability to be rational takes merit out of your argument. Key is to be consistent and call bullshit out on all sides, even your own. You have no validity when you only argue when it suits your political agenda.

This post could be directed at anybody who has posted in this thread so far.

thats the point

That is part of what makes it so difficult to debate certain topics on here. A lot of people don't actually seem to have any principles, they just tote whatever party line happens to be popular at the moment, completely thoughtless and tribal.

That is part of what makes it so difficult to debate certain topics on here. A lot of people don't actually seem to have any principles, they just tote whatever party line happens to be popular at the moment, completely thoughtless and tribal.
I struggle to be rational at times myself, but I fall in the middle of the political spectrum. So both sides tend to piss me off quite a bit because it shouldn't be hard to come together as adults and create real solutions. Divide and conquer is a very real thing to this day.

It certainly isn't "expert level word jujitsu." It's intended to be pretty straight forward.

Republicans are not always as fiscally conservative as we would necessarily like them to be, but they're certainly not Democrats. The national debt did double during eight years of the Obama administration despite claims he made during his campaign trail that it was something he could better address than a Republican president.

The debt doubled because revenue plummeted, spending was actually lower during Obama's first FY than during Bush's last.

The debt doubled because revenue plummeted, spending was actually lower during Obama's first FY than during Bush's last.

This is partly true. Revenue from taxes went down after Obama took office, but why is that? Were corporate taxes/penalties too high? Were they investing more money in foreign markets?

1024px-Tax_Revenue_-_Category_Pct_to_Total.png

However, spending was not lower under Obama. That is a farce.

1280px-Total_government_spending_on_all_levels_%28United_States%29.png

impressive levels of fuckwittery in this thread.....

The graphs are certainly real. Do you have a source that counters that information? Usually people provide sources when making claims like yours.

What the hell does that have to do with anything? The graph goes as far back to 1900.

1.- You were asking about the drop in revenue, you must have been living in a cave not to notice the GFC where millions lost their jobs. Less jobs, less taxpaying and more welfare.

2.- I said that Obama spent less in all his years than the last yer of GWB and its true, FY 2009 which runs from Oct 2008 to Oct 2009 was the worst.

1.- You were asking about the drop in revenue, you must have been living in a cave not to notice the GFC where millions lost their jobs. Less jobs, less taxpaying and more welfare.

Obama made grand promises to improve the economy and reduce the debt. He did not deliver. I get that you like to make excuses for him, and think that everything that went wrong during his administration was Bush's fault, but it's funny that Obama is the first American president in history that is not responsible for anything that went wrong during his administration.

2.- I said that Obama spent less in all his years than the last yer of GWB and its true, FY 2009 which runs from Oct 2008 to Oct 2009 was the worst.

Produce a source that supports your claim that Obama spent less than Bush. Everything I see contradicts your claim.

Last edited:
Back