University denies it failed to protect staff in case involving alleged diaper fetish

oldshadow

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
"University denies it failed to protect staff in case involving alleged diaper fetish.

Vancouver Island University is at the centre of a human rights complaint alleging that female staff were not protected from a student who brought a diaper-related sexual fetish to the B.C. school.

A 105-page complaint filed by the Nanaimo school's former director, Human Rights and Respectful Workplace, Katrin Roth, said the man's behaviour was treated as a disability when it should have been dealt with as a potential threat to female staff.

"He will not stop unless we make him," said Roth.

"I truly believe that he needs to be medically assessed as to whether he's a risk to the community."

CBC is not identifying the man who was involved in the complaint. He responded to a request for comment saying he was unable to speak about the matter for legal reasons.

"I will say I am special needs and 3, so I am not in my 40s," he wrote to CBC.

"Like the university I do not agree with Ms. Roth's characterization of events," he wrote."

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/...sity-fetish-student-professor-fired-1.4400306

What the hell?

This guy should have been kick out the first day he started that shit.

I enjoy the far left eating itself as much as the next guy but what the hell are you guys doing up there.

Maybe he is a troll and just fucking with the people to make a point but it sounds like he is for real.

I had to check this a couple of place just to make sure it's real and it seems it is.

Lol o this is good.

I would bet money this is performance art antagonizing the political climate and gender pronoun advocates, and ms Roth knows this, but is being dishonest because she doesn't want to dignify his efforts and let him succeed in creating more discussion about it.

edit: I guess he's made repeated request to have female staff change his diapers, perhaps he is mentally ill. I was hoping he was a troll lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
He's been doing it for years...

WTH is happening in that Uni?

<{Joewithit}>

"Demanded children's books
The student in his 40s asked to be treated as an infant, demanding children's books be read to him, speaking in a baby voice, wearing a soother, and even submitting a selfie of himself in a diaper to one instructor, said Roth. She believes that as soon as the university knew the student had what it terms an "atypical sexual drive that he may impose on non-consenting individuals" staff needed warning."

i agree with it. it's funny how people nowadays have so much sympathy and understanding for weird fetishes.

you beat your wife? that's bad. oh, wait, you're getting an erection from it? no problem.

you like to dress up like a baby and eat shit or whatever? let's get you help. oh wait you're getting aroused by it, then it's all good.

as if the sexual stimulation is a mitigating factor.

The women who do no accept this man for his diaper fetish are hateful, intolerant, bigots. Refusing to change him is a hate crime. #LoveWIns

Are they referring to Junior Albini?

baby.jpg

usa_today_10406457.0.jpg

Yeah but why the geriatric font?
Is this really an eye test in disguise?

On behalf of canada we apologize for our hippy BC counterparts, where most of this progressive nonsense began. Sorry. We're sorry.
b3a10abef396f68423bc6a60d2bbf40cb78298afa309f51c76c94130124b681c.jpg

CBC is not identifying the man who was involved in the complaint. He responded to a request for comment saying he was unable to speak about the matter for legal reasons.

"I will say I am special needs and 3, so I am not in my 40s," he wrote to CBC.
amazing.

Ahh, the right wing reductionists once again bringing nuance and substance to the table.

"LOL I'm gonna be a 40-yo guy wearing a diaper and asking women to change it. That'll show all those educated libtards that I'm right."

The women who do no accept this man for his diaper fetish are hateful, intolerant, bigots. Refusing to change him is a hate crime. #LoveWIns

I really do hope you feel smart and proud. This is your discourse.

Ahh, the right wing reductionists once again bringing nuance and substance to the table.

"LOL I'm gonna be a 40-yo guy wearing a diaper and asking women to change it. That'll show all those educated libtards that I'm right."

I really do hope you feel smart and proud. This is your discourse.
CANadian AND ultra Libtard?

what exactly do you mean with this? serious question.

Back