University denies it failed to protect staff in case involving alleged diaper fetish

Constantly.

I'm constantly rustled by civilization being held back from focusing on substantive issues and making the world a better place by insecure people with tribalist proclivities. You just happen to be the most reprehensible because you're conscious of the fact that you are positioning yourself against objective reason in the areas of economics, science, ecology, and the like on the basis of frivolous and childish social issues.

I find it difficult to believe you can know my thoughts and beliefs based on a post I made in a thread about a man who asks women to change his diaper. Are you a wizard?

Excuse me, but this individual identifies as an infant. Just because he's 40 doesnt mean you can assign a maturity level.

Damn. It looks like I need more sensitivity training. How could I be so intolerant and hateful?

3934yu85yu4.gif

Can anyome explain to me how this is any different from accepting homosexuality?

A few years back gay anal sex between old obese hairy men may have been deemed repulsive and socially unacceptable. Now it's considered beautiful.

How can you guys pick and choose what sexual fetish is ok? If this guy isn't hurting people, what's the problem?

I find it difficult to believe you can know my thoughts and beliefs based on a post I made in a thread about a man who asks women to change his diaper. Are you a wizard?

I've seen some of your other 28,517 posts.

Most of which seem to have been in threads not unlike this. You're markedly unrepresented in threads about things like spending efficiency, war crimes, fiscal policy, and public corruption, compared to threads on things like college students, antifa, transgender accommodations, and dudes in diapers.

they should actually treat him like he's a three year old walking and talking like a damn adult

give him to scientists to be dissected cause he's clearly an alien

how many 3 year olds drive cars and send selfies to people?

Can anyome explain to me how this is any different from accepting homosexuality?

A few years back gay anal sex between old obese hairy men may have been deemed repulsive and socially unacceptable. Now it's considered beautiful.

How can you guys pick and choose what sexual fetish is ok? If this guy isn't hurting people, what's the problem?

In 1992, at the GOP convention, a video was shown that included a Gay Pride parade. The media, virtually unanimously, proclaimed that it was hateful and scaremongering to pretend that homosexuals would ever want to have legal marriages. Most of the backers of George Bush agreed and renounced the video.

Why is a guy wearing a diaper considered weird when a gay guy ramming his fist up the ass of another guy is considered "normal."

You're right.

It's progressives, secularists, and pragmatists that lend themselves to parody and logical reproach, not reductionist and anti-intellectual conservatives. That's why every single comedy show's political material is 99% composed of making fun of conservatives.

That's why the left has Letterman, O'Brien, Carlin, McFarlane, Colbert, Stewart, Oliver, Carrel, Silverman, Fallon, Noah, Farrell, Maher, Bee, Meyers, Rogen, CK, Appatow, Larry David

And the right has....Dennis Miller? Joan Rivers?

DERP
Too bad none of those people are funny. Try harder, goof.

Too bad none of those people are funny. Try harder, goof.

lol okay, since the who's-who of today's dominant comedy icons doesn't persuade you into realizing how fucking stupid your attempted point was, maybe you can point to the actual funny persons of our day....?

But, then again, just about every person who has even achieved fame as a comedian is pretty distinctly left, as is just about every person who has succeeded in the areas of science, literature, and the arts. Meanwhile, you guys have rich kids, NASCAR drivers, televangelists and assorted con men, child television stars, country singers, and a sea of dudes with soul patches who are angry that they couldn't get laid in college.

Am I missing any prestigious demographics?

Cut him loose, three is far too young for college.

I've seen some of your other 28,517 posts.

Most of which seem to have been in threads not unlike this. You're markedly unrepresented in threads about things like spending efficiency, war crimes, fiscal policy, and public corruption, compared to threads on things like college students, antifa, transgender accommodations, and dudes in diapers.

You have it all backwards. College students, Antifa, Trannies and dudes in diapers are more important to focus on and fight against because they influence fiscal policy, war crimes, public corruption and so on. Like a tree, society grows from the ground up. If the roots are rotten the society will fall.

You're right.
That's why the left has Letterman, O'Brien, Carlin, McFarlane, Colbert, Stewart, Oliver, Carrel, Silverman, Fallon, Noah, Farrell, Maher, Bee, Meyers, Rogen, CK, Appatow, Larry David

And the right has....Dennis Miller? Joan Rivers?

DERP

That is a long list of pathetic, unfunny, losers.

<mma3>

lol okay, since the who's-who of today's dominant comedy icons doesn't persuade you into realizing how fucking stupid your attempted point was, maybe you can point to the actual funny persons of our day....?

But, then again, just about every person who has even achieved fame as a comedian is pretty distinctly left, as is just about every person who has succeeded in the areas of science, literature, and the arts. Meanwhile, you guys have rich kids, NASCAR drivers, televangelists and assorted con men, child television stars, country singers, and a sea of dudes with soul patches who are angry that they couldn't get laid in college.

Why are you ignoring the fact that any conservative in Hollywood has to keep it secret? They get fucking blackballed, and I'm sure you know this. Dissent is not allowed in Hollywood. Leftists who want to fundamentally change/destroy America are in charge of every studio and control virtually all the content.

You need a wedgie from James Woods.

How is this a political or "muh progressives" issue

The fact that there is confusion about how to deal with diaper fetishes at a university is a sign of the times. Its tolerance gone awry. People talked about that slippery slope a few years back.

That is a long list of pathetic, unfunny, losers.

<mma3>

Lol @ you calling Emmy and Oscar winning persons, most of whom have grossed billions, pathetic losers and not being able to provide conservative alternatives.

You have it all backwards. College students, Antifa, Trannies and dudes in diapers are more important to focus on and fight against because they influence fiscal policy, war crimes, public corruption and so on. Like a tree, society grows from the ground up. If the roots are rotten the society will fall.

Are you really going to try to justify your bona fide policy illiteracy?

You're going to say it's more important to focus on those persons by voting in anti-science, anti-logic, warmongering plutocrats whose only purpose is to rob the poor and give to the rich is some kind of priorities?

Just admit that you're not emotionally mature or intellectually hard working enough to focus on substantive issues.

Why are you ignoring the fact that any conservative in Hollywood has to keep it secret? They get fucking blackballed, and I'm sure you know this. Dissent is not allowed in Hollywood. Leftists who want to fundamentally change/destroy America are in charge of every studio and control virtually all the content.

You're clueless if you think a bunch of billionaire studio executives and profiteers are trying to "fundamentally change/destroy" the country that made them rich and powerful.

As usual, conservative populism is fucking moronic. Get rubes riled up about dudes in dresses while you rob them blind, take a shit in their drinking water, and profit off of their poverty.

You need a wedgie from James Woods.

LOL, there, finally someone has answered my open question.

You conservatives finally have a genuine comedian. James Woods. Most famous for his role as "Hades" in the children's cartoon Hercules.

Just admit that you're not emotionally mature or intellectually hard working enough to focus on substantive issues.

I will admit it. I am not emotionally mature or intellectually capable to focus on substantive issues. I am lazy, weak, pathetic, stupid and a hypocrite. The only sex I get is from my left hand while I use my right hand to Google search for women who wouldn't touch me with a 10 foot pole.

I look very similar to this:

tumblr_ozkkapryK41spilbpo1_540.png

Whether he is only trying to prove a point or if he actually is mentally ill, the point was proven all the same- you can get away with harassing behavior as long as you play the victim and claim you're oppressed.
So...a student harasses his teachers. He gets reported, is forced to leave class and is no longer attending school. Then after the removal of the student, the school is still being sued for not dealing with him quickly enough. And somehow you turn that into a story that proves the point of "you can get away with harassing people as long as you claim you're oppressed". Fucking LMAO.

Also funny how you try to make a point about "you can get away with harassing behavior as long as you play the victim and claim you're oppressed" while simultaneously supporting Jordan Peterson in his effort to stop bill C-16, (which purpose is literally only to stop harassment) on the grounds of "muh oppression" in the form of cries about "thought policing" and freedom of speech.

Confirmation bias and hypocrisy on the right is out of control.

Last edited:

he was harassing his coworkers, and fetishes are not the same as a sexual orientation

Trump has some pretty good zingers.

So...a student harasses his teachers. He gets reported, is forced to leave class and is no longer attending school. Then after the removal of the student, the school is still being sued for not dealing with him quickly enough. And somehow you turn that into a story that proves the point of "you can get away with harassing people as long as you claim you're oppressed". Fucking LMAO.

Also funny how you try to make a point about "you can get away with harassing behavior as long as you play the victim and claim you're oppressed" while simultaneously supporting Jordan Peterson in his effort to stop bill C-16, (which purpose is literally only to stop harassment) on the grounds of "muh oppression" in the form of cries about "thought policing" and freedom of speech.

Confirmation bias and hypocrisy on the right is out of control.

Did you read the article.

The school protected him and made the teachers accept a good deal of his behaver. Until enough of them complained and it should have never gotten that far.

Back