Uncle Handle's guide to Toughness

Learn how to gamble

Nothing says Alpha like having a bad bitch on each arm while throwing dice for 10k a roll

....I'll allow it

Never been a gamblin man I have thrown caution thrown caution to the wind many a when I kamikazied a few loose women

Guys that do not know how to cook to feed themselves and are completely dependent on a woman for that are as beta as they come.

Cooking is an inherently effeminate endeavor unless you track hunt and kill your food. Then build a fire and cook it under Gods firmament

You sir are a vagina posing as a man. Have you ever killed an animal? Have you ever started a fire from kindling?

You need your sherdog uncles tutelage son

There still maybe hope for you yet

What's the opinion jorts?

The short ones.

Man-From-Hungary-Who-Is-Wearing-Short-Shorts-Everywhere-He-Goes1.jpg
Q

Only allowable if you are forced to visit the blue oyster bar

Cooking is an inherently effeminate endeavor unless you track hunt and kill your food. Then build a fire and cook it under Gods firmament

You sir are a vagina posing as a man. Have you ever killed an animal? Have you ever started a fire from kindling?

tenor.gif

I'll give you an A for effort

If bob probert (rip)was standing infront of you all 6'4 toothless and psychotic looking um...you wouldn't say hockey was gay there slappy

Yes, i would.

nobody is afraid of his poor hockey fighting technique

I'd double leg him and GnP

Yes, i would.

nobody is afraid of his poor hockey fighting technique

I'd double leg him and GnP

That made me spit out my strawberry daiquiri Your just young and iggnant you don't want to know what prime Probby would do to you in a fight son

Run along and Youtube some of Proberts fights then get back at me

That made me spit out my strawberry daiquiri Your just young and iggnant you don't want to know what prime Probby would do to you in a fight son

Id alpha him

one big factor in being "tough" to me, is being as independent as possible. it's more difficult to learn and do things on your own, but you're also more in control of your life as well. hard work pays off.

11. Only give it to Boise dimes in the butt. No vagina penetration.

what thread count should my bed sheets be in order for me to be a tough man?

I thought you said that men did not drink fruity drinks with umbrellas or fruity garnish?

Professional cooking traditionally and still is dominated by men

Professional cooking traditionally and still is dominated by men
I don't personally agree with him on this one. I know guys who can't cook, and they live off take-out, frozen pizzas, and Cheetos. Not only is that garbage bad for your health and turn you into a fat slob, none of that impresses women. But making them a home-cooked meal is considered super sexy. I highly suggest it for all the young men out there.

Back