Uncle Handle's guide to Toughness

What's the opinion jorts?

The short ones.

Man-From-Hungary-Who-Is-Wearing-Short-Shorts-Everywhere-He-Goes1.jpg

Your rules contradict each other, has to cut his own grass don't do chores

That and a dirty home isn't going to allow me to ravage the poonanny in my experience. Cooking has helped get me laid numerous times, too. "Oh, your ex only made pasta with sauce from a jar? Let me cook some real food for you next weekend." Works like a charm.

List needs some serious revision.

Ron Swansons guide was much better.

latest

There will be an Amendment coming shortly. No chores inside the house. Outside chores are the mans responsibility.

That and a dirty home isn't going to allow me to ravage the poonanny in my experience. Cooking has helped get me laid numerous times, too. "Oh, your ex only made pasta with sauce from a jar? Let me cook some real food for you next weekend." Works like a charm.

List needs some serious revision.

The rest of us are getting laid without putting on an apron, slaving over the stove and doing the dishes.

There will be an Amendment coming shortly. No chores inside the house. Outside chores are the mans responsibility.

The rest of us are getting laid without putting on an apron, slaving over the stove and doing the dishes.
So gardening the mans job?

You need my 10 steps to manhood b*t camp kid

Its only $9999 pm me your bank account and routing numbers and all of your credit card info and ill take it from there

Guys that do not know how to cook to feed themselves and are completely dependent on a woman for that are as beta as they come.

Learn how to gamble

Nothing says Alpha like having a bad bitch on each arm while throwing dice for 10k a roll

I agree with 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Also, Vodka>>>>>Whiskey

But if you are a southern or American I guess I can understand the bias to Whiskey.

#4 and #8 can be hard for guys who don't live in the USA, getting a gun isn't so easy everywhere and a ton of people want to hunt but have no idea how to even get started. I mean in some countries that isn't even a huge thing, you got guys who have killed people in some areas but never killed an animal.

And we all know that taking a human life>>>animal life
he left out step 11: Be American

Cutting your own grass is for idiots.

Its mowing your lawn fool. Not cutting grass.

Imho any man that lets some other man mow his lawn I liken to a thumb sucking beta max watching his wife get plowed(mowed)
By an alpha.

Its mowing your lawn fool. Not cutting grass.

Imho any man that lets some other man mow his lawn I liken to a thumb sucking beta max watching his wife get plowed(mowed)
By an alpha.

I love that I hire guys to mow my lawn. Looks horrible.

Back