Social My uncle sees ghost UPDATE!

Ive seen the band Ghost live,does that count?

8f939d92fcd8f7abe00743866a93a5ff.jpg

I don't completely rule out the existence of spirits, but I'm waging that most of the times people see this kind of stuff is due to some psychological disorder. He needs to lay off the weed.

Ghost needs to go on a fucking diet.

Fucking fatass.

I don't completely rule out the existence of spirits, but I'm waging that most of the times people see this kind of stuff is due to some psychological disorder. He needs to lay off the weed.

Word

Real pics or trolling ? Cause seen “Shadow beings” plenty.. so if real doubt it’s from your uncle being high cause photo proof

I saw Ghost too. Quite the tear jerker….
upload_2023-11-8_10-53-46.jpeg

Real pics or trolling ? Cause seen “Shadow beings” plenty.. so if real doubt it’s from your uncle being high cause photo proof

Those are real pics from his phone, well he records area where he hears noise. Rewatches video and screen shots what's on video. That's what I posted.

I see ghost pussy with a well trimmed ghost landing strip.

Those are real pics from his phone, well he records area where he hears noise. Rewatches video and screen shots what's on video. That's what I posted.
If it ain’t photoshopped then I find it truly crazy he was able to get it on film cause the film/sc are pretty clear.. did your unc say why he thinks they messing with him .. if you trolling good shit <[analyzed}>

If it ain’t photoshopped then I find it truly crazy he was able to get it on film cause the film/sc are pretty clear.. did your unc say why he thinks they messing with him .. if you trolling good shit <[analyzed}>

Those are real pics from his phone and no I'm not trolling. I still don't believe it's ghost or anything but just reflections or camera artifacts. I spent a night over there and hear or seen nothing.

however he keeps calling family members to stay with him. He's never done this before. He was never really scared of anything. I know him and his ex HF were using mushrooms heat and there, maybe it fried his brain.

Back