Uncle Handle's guide to Toughness

You are a pussy if you don't drive a minimum of 40mph over any speed limit.

If you have never slid through a corner in a 67 Camaro while the hubcaps fly off and a cop chasing you...... turn in your man card
What kind of pussy puts hubcaps on a Camaro?

I'm a Russian living in Poland. I don't need any guides.

I can only hope to have this level of accomplishment by the time i hit 30

I thought you said that men did not drink fruity drinks with umbrellas or fruity garnish?

Subthug....pisan....I've noticed over the years that you seem to be satirically challenged.

My next thread "uncle handles guide to levity,sarcasm, and general Tom foolery masquerading as seriousness" is a thread you should study carefully.

Bow just curious Were you socially ostracized or homeschooled as we lad?

I have most bases coverd except 9 (tatoos are for wannabes) and 6 because Im not a filthy pig and I cook because I like eating what I want when I want (I also slaughter my own livestock)

Subthug....pisan....I've noticed over the years that you seem to be satirically challenged.

My next thread "uncle handles guide to levity,sarcasm, and general Tom foolery masquerading as seriousness" is a thread you should study carefully.

Bow just curious Were you socially ostracized or homeschooled as we lad?
On a scale of 1-10, how much would you say that you enjoy yelling at kids from park benches? You're kind of giving me the "crazy older guy" vibe here...

I don't personally agree with him on this one. I know guys who can't cook, and they live off take-out, frozen pizzas, and Cheetos. Not only is that garbage bad for your health and turn you into a fat slob, none of that impresses women. But making them a home-cooked meal is considered super sexy. I highly suggest it for all the young men out there.

I know a lot of guys in their 60's that have never learned how to cook. They are so helpless and dependent upon their wives that it's laughable. "You're working late? Well what am I going to eat for dinner?!" It's honestly pathetic and the opposite of manly.

I know a lot of guys in their 60's that have never learned how to cook. They are so helpless and dependent upon their wives that it's laughable. "You're working late? Well what am I going to eat for dinner?!" It's honestly pathetic and the opposite of manly.
Couldn't agree more. Self-sufficiency should be a goal of every man. While they aren't "manly" endeavors, everyone should be able to cook, clean, fix basic things around the house when they break, change their own tires, and take care of themselves. These are basic life skills that everyone should have.

On a scale of 1-10, how much would you say that you enjoy yelling at kids from park benches? You're kind of giving me the "crazy older guy" vibe here...

See I liked your post because I caught the levity/ sarcasm in your posting tone. Reading my threads over the years has seem to upgrade your sense of humor software

I have most bases coverd except 9 (tatoos are for wannabes) and 6 because Im not a filthy pig and I cook because I like eating what I want when I want (I also slaughter my own livestock)

Kudos dude You're getting a solid C+ on the my toughness scale.

However no tattoos bro? any genuinely tough guy has atleast one terrible tattoo. I have three.

I consider MMA the toughest most manly sport there is have you seen some of the tattoo fails on many of our favorite fighters?

Brock's BBC chest tat

Jon jones tat is ironic due to his morality issues

Tim Sylvia sleeve

Cains chest tat

I could go on

You sir need to go out right now and get a shitty $80 dollar tattoo like the rest of us.

Full disclosure no Romo I have a tramp stamp of Rich Franklins face on my lower back. (Yes I was/am that big of a fan) when I'm shirtless at the beach people keep complimenting me for having Jonathan frakes, or uncle Jesse from full house tattooed on my lower back.(which would be effing gay)

When I angrily reply that "it's rich franklin you fucktard" . Many respond with "who's rich franklin"

This is usually when I just put my shirt back on.

The true test of toughness is the ability to circumsize yourself. I only knew one person who did this and he was my father.

End of the year who's used my advice to get more tougher or in bad seed's, horsetyle, and pcptoenato where to properly insert their tampons during heavy flow days?

Looking for honesty here boys and horestyle, pspbitch and badsack

After reading some of the comments in the thread about ancient warfare and how one would fare many responses were kinda weak tbh.

So since Many of you were raised to be fembots i'm going to tell you a few things every male must do to project toughness in life.

1.Never make love.. and by making I love I mean no slow music candles sensual romance novel crap. when ever you lay a woman you should be trying to destroy the poon like a savage.

2. Drink whiskey. none of these metrosex fruity drinks. my glass has never had an umbrella or piece of fruity garnish sticking out of it.

3.Cut your own grass. no self respecting man should let another man touch his lawn. (unless its Houston during the summer)

4.Buy a Gun. when the caca hits the oscillator you will thank me if its a rifle must be 308 or higher pistol only 45acp is acceptable in my book.

5.Learn how to fight. whether you're a middle aged dude that's taking a karate class for the first time or youre doing cardio kickboxing. after about six months go to the seediest bar in town and pick a fight preferably with a guy missing teeth and a neck tattoo and kick his ass.

6. Never do chores. I don't care what it is cleaning and cooking (grilling is acceptable) is a woman's job.

7.Watch MMA,Football, Hockey, or Boxing. any other mainstream sport is unacceptable waste of a man's time.

8. Go Hunting atleast once a year

9.Get a badly done tattoo.

10. If you have less than 50 confirmed kills by the time youre 22 you're failing at sowing oats.

thoughts additions. only posters over 30

1. Well I have made love. But when you’ve been married as long as me, you kinda just skip the foreplay and get ‘er done.

2. Love whiskey. But I also like a dirty martini...does that count.

3. Live in a condo. And I have hay fever.

4. No thanks to a gun. If there’s trouble, I’ll just use uppercuts or nun-chucks.

5. I’ve done martial arts most my life. My fighting days are done, but I can still scrap for certain.

6. I do trash, walk the dogs, clean up after dinner (she does all the cooking), vacuuming and dusting. Sooooo I do chores.

7. I watch MMA, Boxing, Football, Kickboxing And Sumo and in that order of priority.

8. I don’t like to kill animals. It makes me have sad feels.

9. I have a terrible tattoo.

10. Fail.

Back