UN draft resolution on Syria attack: Vote fails with Russia veto, China abstains

God forbid they promote the free west vues over tyranny ...lol

Utter b.s theres a huge difference in laws inn the west governing press freedom and the russian lack of press freedom...you are desperate at this stage if you think to compare them

Fox or cnn both report xcandals that hurt sitting goverments....rt cannot do that with putin, any media type who makes funnof him like snl with trump would be shot

Feel free to compare western freedom scores and russias at anystage sport

n then you talk about strawman...

not saying russian media in in rsuia is better or worse. youre just having an argument with yourself there.

all im saying is western media also has a bias n cant be blindly trusted (like you do) without scrutiny.

Yeah lol no bullying comrade ..the baltic states have nothing to fear lol

sweden n finland are not part of nato. i guess their invasion is a 50 years masterplan soon to happen, right?

Georgia much? Ukraine? Putins saying ussr deals that freed those countries invalid etc

georgia attacked south ossetia 1st, ukraine was overtaken by us backed right wing militant n concerned citizens in east took up arms, n considering usa n rest of nato members redrew european map n change borders illegally, why would putin play by those arbitrary rules?

Ooh serbia another genocidal pal..as a russian you must be so proud of your countries recent track record of promoting genocide

you mean usa using n supporting islamists n other criminal groups to weaken russian allies?

funny how history repeats itself.

no its a real come back, cause youre full of shit.
but let me get this right...
so youre gonna overlook n ignore all the atrocities n human right violations committed by sa n you gonna continue to arm them n have them as close allies, but the moment theres a rebellion or uprising against the saudi regime you gonna do 180 n support the rebels? i get scumbags like you (n other neocons) have no honor n would double cross your own family member for the right price. i doubt you would turn your back on that sweet saudi oil money though.

great job generalizing the entire region cletus!
n no they dont all do that. just the crazy fanatical ones you support.

nope. it was exterminating isis n other radical groups wrecking havoc on syria. you know, the same guys you were arming n helping gain territory.
No it demolished your strawman
If sa's brutal regime had an uprising id be pro it...as there isnt one why mention it?

Lol over half the remaining pro regime groumd forces as fanatics son

No you barely touched isis ypubwent straight at rebels and theyve been 80-90% of all russian work, started wiping out turkmen villages as they were anti assad minority whos forces in the lakitia mountains and hills threatened your airbase

You are wrecking havoc in syria hitting eveery bit of free civilian infrastructure andnbackingba tyrant vs the will of the people there
.all for a shitty lil warm water port

n then you talk about strawman...

not saying russian media in in rsuia is better or worse. youre just having an argument with yourself there.

all im saying is western media also has a bias n cant be blindly trusted (like you do) without scrutiny.
Western media is mass multiple independent sources often in competitionnwith each other in an enviroment with freedom of press
.....you cant blanket it all as one biased source esp when you feel rt today (one source from a non free nation) is truth

sweden n finland are not part of nato. i guess their invasion is a 50 years masterplan soon to happen, right?

georgia attacked south ossetia 1st, ukraine was overtaken by us backed right wing militant n concerned citizens in east took up arms, n considering usa n rest of nato members redrew european map n change borders illegally, why would putin play by those arbitrary rules?

you mean usa using n supporting islamists n other criminal groups to weaken russian allies?

And yet thanks to putins postuing theybare gearing up to repel one comrade

Lol again with the pretending ukraine wasnt invaded after people overthrew its corrupt goverment ...no russian troops at all? Lol
Also again nato expansion is due to countries asking tonget in....i dont think u grasp that
They arent russias property they have the right to seek closer western ties if they want and protection if theybfeel threatened

So no massacres in serbia? Jeez no you have exposed yourself as delusional

No it demolished your strawman
If sa's brutal regime had an uprising id be pro it...as there isnt one why mention it?

cause you pretend to fight injustice n brutal regimes on one hand, but on the other youre allies with saudis. its very relevant. you dont want it to be mentioned cause it exposes your hypocrisy n how much full of shit you n rest of neocons truly are.

Lol over half the remaining pro regime groumd forces as fanatics sont

no son. "allah akbar" screaming fanatics are exclusively on your side.

No you barely touched isis ypubwent straight at rebels and theyve been 80-90% of all russian work, started wiping out turkmen villages as they were anti assad minority whos forces in the lakitia mountains and hills threatened your airbase

you can make up your "facts" all you want n continue living in your fantazie, but the reality is since russians came in isis n other fanatic territoire started to shrink, while it was expending when usa was "fighting" them.

You are wrecking havoc in syria hitting eveery bit of free civilian infrastructure andnbackingba tyrant vs the will of the people there
.all for a shitty lil warm water port

nah syria was wrecked when you stated helping extremists. n things like blowing up hospitals n hitting cvilians is what incompetent americans do.

Western media is mass multiple independent sources often in competitionnwith each other in an enviroment with freedom of press
.....you cant blanket it all as one biased source esp when you feel rt today (one source from a non free nation) is truth

n they all have their own agendas regardless of truth. n collectively they all have anti russian agenda.

rt does a good job of exposing western bias

And yet thanks to putins postuing theybare gearing up to repel one comrade

Lol again with the pretending ukraine wasnt invaded after people overthrew its corrupt goverment ...no russian troops at all? Lol

you saying ukraine was invaded doesnt make it true. its just your brainwashed opinion.

n lol at ppl overthrew corrupt govt. n did what after? replace it with other criminals n usa puppets?

Also again nato expansion is due to countries asking tonget in....i dont think u grasp that
They arent russias property they have the right to seek closer western ties if they want and protection if theybfeel threatened

again, not true.

countries are invited so usa has indiert control over those countries. for those coutirwes it means not having to eorry about militray spending as much (especially smaller nations).

now of course they can do whatever they want, however joining nato is clear provocation n goes against german unification agreement between soviet union at that time n nato countries.

So no massacres in serbia? Jeez no you have exposed yourself as delusional

same stroyline like in syria.

usa backed crooks/extremists provoke civil unrest n start a war n then usa n its vassal allies blame everything on the country defending its territory n its citizens.

rinse n repeat.

Funny how this works.

Let's nitpick n question "legality" of every Russia action, but at the same time ignore it when it comes to USA.

All those wars happen during the breakup of Soviet Union n some regions didn't want to be part of these new nations.

For the most part those were civil wars with Russian volunteers siding with minorities.

Now compare that to USA n NATO involvement in former Yugoslavia siding with minorities over there as well n actually bombing Russia's ally Serbia n taking part of its land.

N why would Russia return land they won during war?

Do you expect USA to return Texas n California?
I was a kid when this stuff happened but from what you can find in web it doesn't look like "volunteers siding with minorities". For example, Georgian officials said that Georgians was bombed from the airplane and this airplane was Russian (I can't remember if there were photos or video proofs that airplane was Russian). Russian officials said that Georgians bombed themselves and that airplane was Georgian, just painted in Russian colors. Georgians replied with something like "are you retarded?". I think I've seen book of some Russian military official who said that they provided Shamil Basaev and rebels with weapon (because they received such command). If I'm not mistaken, idea was like that - Basaev kills everyone in a couple of villages (where population is mostly ethnically Ossetians and Russians) and after that Russian officials will start to blame Georgians in genocide of Ossetians/Russians.
If I'm not mistaken, there is a couple of contracts, which were signed during Tsardom and during Soviet period and according to them Russia recognizes Kuril Islands as part of Japan. You can find proper info in English wikipedia or just in Google.
And about referendum and stuff you know about Dagestani villages and Azerbaijan? Russia transmitted villages to Azerbaijan, problem is that Russian locals doesn't like that idea, plus they was informed like "Hello, from next week your homes and land will be property of Azerbaijan. Your opinion doesn't matter, we don't care and you can't change anything. Goodbye.".
its 2017 Most of the Soviet trained in the 80's are long gone. Ukraine is very competent, give how well they lost Crimea Donetsk and Luhansk
Just look at Russian or Ukranian Ministers of Defense. Plus, I doubt that Latvian army in 1995, for example, had significant differencies from Russian army in 1995. Or was much more different than Soviet army.
There were any war in Crimea? It reminds me Russian TV shows: pro-Russians says that if there were Russian army in Donetsk and Luhask then Kiev already would be under Russian control, and pro-Ukranians says that the same great awesome and powerful Russian army wasn't able to even beat drunken/stoned Chechen bums for years.

you saying ukraine was invaded doesnt make it true. its just your brainwashed opinion.n lol at ppl overthrew corrupt govt. n did what after? replace it with other criminals n usa puppets?

again, not true.

countries are invited so usa has indiert control over those countries. for those coutirwes it means not having to eorry about militray spending as much (especially smaller nations).

now of course they can do whatever they want, however joining nato is clear provocation n goes against german unification agreement between soviet union at that time n nato countries.

same stroyline like in syria.

usa backed crooks/extremists provoke civil unrest n start a war n then usa n its vassal allies blame everything on the country defending its territory n its citizens.

rinse n repeat.
-lol ok no russian invasion of ukraine...literaly no one else on earth belives your russian b.s

-how the fuck does nato give anyone indirect control? Its a defensive pact
Clear provocation? They have a right to not be bullied by russia....they dont recognise russias right to rule that region

-yeah those millions of 'crooks' who went onto the streets unarmed and were shot at
The ones languishing in jail and torture centres for anti goverment graffiti
Its all a big cia plot .....the cia said juamp and formerly happy people all poured onto the streets risking their lives and family lives to pretend they were unhappy now? Lol

n they all have their own agendas regardless of truth. n collectively they all have anti russian agenda.

rt does a good job of exposing western bias
Yes a mass of multiple indepnendent agendas oftenn n competition with each other

Rt is russian propaganda....where an alternative reality 100% at thebkremlins contril is pushed that goewls against what all those multiple independent sources worldwide report

cause you pretend to fight injustice n brutal regimes on one hand, but on the other youre allies with saudis. its very relevant. you dont want it to be mentioned cause it exposes your hypocrisy n how much full of shit you n rest of neocons truly are.

no son. "allah akbar" screaming fanatics are exclusively on your side.

you can make up your "facts" all you want n continue living in your fantazie, but the reality is since russians came in isis n other fanatic territoire started to shrink, while it was expending when usa was "fighting" them.

nah syria was wrecked when you stated helping extremists. n things like blowing up hospitals n hitting cvilians is what incompetent americans do.
Russia hasnt some brutal tyrant allies? I see none of the former soviet countries seem to be free and yet putin isnt afraid to shake hands with those scum
This was about me personaly and i said id. support an uprising vs sa

-lol so now your pretending hezbollah and dozens of iranian and iraqi militas arent in syria? Ok lol

well lets look at your contribution shall we
-did u save the kurds at kobane...no u.s
-did you arm the kurds ,re arm and retrain iraqi forces including sunni tribes and give them close air support to push isis back to mosul...no u.s again
-did you work hard to curb malaki to create the political enviromentnneeded to break isis..no u.s again
-have u used sf and pinpoint strikes to hurt isis leadership?.....nope you havent nor even have the tech to
-have u helped the southern front fsa rebels push isis out of southern syria...no you are literaly currently bombing the anti isis push there!!!
-have u asssited the turk-fsa force that smashed isis in the north..nope
-have us assisted the kurdish sdf push either? Nope u.s weapins and close air support aggin for the win

What u have done is hit some isis oil trucks and pumps ......which given assad is the major oil buyer of isis you could actualy be a big help and switch off at will
You have done 80%-90% of your bombing at rebels and syrian infrastructure....not helpful at all
Ooh and u helped the hapless regime retake palmyra..twice with irans help
So what you have done is very limited esp when you have helped prop up isis main economic partner,weapons supplier and recruitment agent(assad)

Lol the last part must be a joke..russia cant stop hitting hospitals (not one apology) and levelling infrastructure en masse is younand regimes strategy

I was a kid when this stuff happened but from what you can find in web it doesn't look like "volunteers siding with minorities". For example, Georgian officials said that Georgians was bombed from the airplane and this airplane was Russian (I can't remember if there were photos or video proofs that airplane was Russian). Russian officials said that Georgians bombed themselves and that airplane was Georgian, just painted in Russian colors. Georgians replied with something like "are you retarded?". I think I've seen book of some Russian military official who said that they provided Shamil Basaev and rebels with weapon (because they received such command). If I'm not mistaken, idea was like that - Basaev kills everyone in a couple of villages (where population is mostly ethnically Ossetians and Russians) and after that Russian officials will start to blame Georgians in genocide of Ossetians/Russians.
If I'm not mistaken, there is a couple of contracts, which were signed during Tsardom and during Soviet period and according to them Russia recognizes Kuril Islands as part of Japan. You can find proper info in English wikipedia or just in Google.
And about referendum and stuff you know about Dagestani villages and Azerbaijan? Russia transmitted villages to Azerbaijan, problem is that Russian locals doesn't like that idea, plus they was informed like "Hello, from next week your homes and land will be property of Azerbaijan. Your opinion doesn't matter, we don't care and you can't change anything. Goodbye.".

Just look at Russian or Ukranian Ministers of Defense. Plus, I doubt that Latvian army in 1995, for example, had significant differencies from Russian army in 1995. Or was much more different than Soviet army.
There were any war in Crimea? It reminds me Russian TV shows: pro-Russians says that if there were Russian army in Donetsk and Luhask then Kiev already would be under Russian control, and pro-Ukranians says that the same great awesome and powerful Russian army wasn't able to even beat drunken/stoned Chechen bums for years.

Again it funny how when Russia gets involved in a conflict on their border n with nations they used to be in a union with its condemned, but when NATO intervenes in a conflict that has nothing to do with them its acceptable?

-lol ok no russian invasion of ukraine...literaly no one else on earth belives your russian b.s

That's cause they get bombarded by your "free press" western media.

If you say a lie 1000 times ppl start to believe it

-how the fuck does nato give anyone indirect control? Its a defensive pact
Clear provocation? They have a right to not be bullied by russia....they dont recognise russias right to rule that region

Yeah let some pretend Slovenia has as much leverage as USA in NATO decision making...

N I like the excuse "getting bullied" to further expand NATO easternward. There's was an agreement between nato n Russia (ussr then) about NATO expansiin

-yeah those millions of 'crooks' who went onto the streets unarmed and were shot at
The ones languishing in jail and torture centres for anti goverment graffiti [/QUOTE]

That's cause they get bombarded by your "free press" western media.

If you say a lie 1000 times ppl start to believe it

Yeah let some pretend Slovenia has as much leverage as USA in NATO decision making...

N I like the excuse "getting bullied" to further expand NATO easternward. There's was an agreement between nato n Russia (ussr then) about NATO expansiin

The ones languishing in jail and torture centres for anti goverment graffiti
[/QUOTE]
-Says the guy pushing the lie russia didnt invade the ukraine lol

-in nato matters no ..in everything else free as a bird,not so much if russia invades
The agreement doesnt stop coubtries asking to be members ...again u dont grasp this they arent russian property

The russian military has proven to be quite adaptable. From WW2 up to Syria. Compare how badly they did in Afghanistan and Chechnya 1 vs Chechnya 2 and now Syria. Look how quickly they destroyed Georgia, how quickly they took Crimea. It's like comparing 1940-1942 Soviet Red Army to 1945 Soviet Red army.

I'm not saying they are as good as NATO troops but they are getting much better at modern warfare.
Well, in Russian internet when Chechens trolls Russians with something like "your professional army wasn't able to crush our average people from the street with guns" Russians answers that it's just because Russian government wasn't interested in the win of Russian army, Russian army commanders were selling guns and ammunitions and info about dispositions of Russian army to Chechens. To make long story short they say that if government wanted to win and military commanders was less retarded - Chechens would be destroyed in a short time.

Again it funny how when Russia gets involved in a conflict on their border n with nations they used to be in a union with its condemned, but when NATO intervenes in a conflict that has nothing to do with them its acceptable?
So, Russia can attack and occupy countries just because Russia/USSR/Russian Empire was in union with said countries at some moment of their history? About Russia and NATO - Russia is one country and there is many countries in NATO. It's kinda like asking why you can't kill people but the government can execute criminals.

USSR was at war with Finland just in previous century and USSR didn't won that war. Russia is not a USSR so I think officials is able to understand that war with Finland can end in humilating loss for Russia.
About Georgia and South Ossetia - Georgia still considers South Ossetia as a part of Georgia, so Georgia attacked part of it own territory in your eyes?

That's your fake neocon narrative.

Was Russia invading Montenegro before they joined NATO?

It's a political move.

For USA means even more countries under their control n for those smaller nations it means they don't have to worry about military sending (most don't meet their share).

It's a win/win, however for Russia it's a bad deal since NATO at its inception was anti soviet (now anti Russian) n they were told NATO won't expand further east (another lie by Americans n their vassal states)
About NATO - in Russia some says that Bush said that there will be no NATO expanding to the East. And, during his presidency there wasn't such expanding. If Russia wanted no eastern NATO expanding for ever - they should have made and sign some contract.

About NATO - in Russia some says that Bush said that there will be no NATO expanding to the East. And, during his presidency there wasn't such expanding. If Russia wanted no eastern NATO expanding for ever - they should have made and sign some contract.

there wasnt supposed to be any expansion after unification of germany however usa like always went back on their word n did just that.

you see theres no such thing as code of honour with americans. they go by "we didnt shake on it bro" code.

but even with a "contract" you really think it would make a difference? russians signed a "contract" with germans in ww2, how that turned out? you simply cant trust the germanics n their bastardized offspring.

USSR was at war with Finland just in previous century and USSR didn't won that war. Russia is not a USSR so I think officials is able to understand that war with Finland can end in humilating loss for Russia.
About Georgia and South Ossetia - Georgia still considers South Ossetia as a part of Georgia, so Georgia attacked part of it own territory in your eyes?

funny how actually gaining territory after a conflict = losing in some ppl eyes. you really have to be brainwashed american sheeple to believe that .

n russia (su) defeated one of the worlds mightiest militates in previous century you think theyll have problems invading finland if they really wanted too, especially now that finlnad is heavily depended on russian gas??

for your 2nd part... serbia still considers kosovo as its territory therefore they can just take over n there shouldnt be any objection from usa n rest of the nato vassal states?

Back