UN draft resolution on Syria attack: Vote fails with Russia veto, China abstains

Id say at this stage russia should be treated like north korea
-Ramp up sanctions

-have sites block anyone with russian ip adress to block putinbots

-ban rt today ....ww2 showed us the dangers of propaganda ,laws set in place after should never have been relaxed

So did the Iraq War.

-meet russia at their own games...if syria is all about 'killing terrorists' Bomb hezbollah and other terror listed pro regime militas ....and kill solemoni next time he pops his head up thats just a waste of a good oppertunity!

-arms deals to baltic states...good for us arms industry and good for the baltics to protect themselves
Also huge arms boost to ukraine

I guess someone needs a geography lesson... NATO members + few gulf states USA works for isn't the "rest of the world". Maybe for a mental case like yourself it is....

N you should stop pounding your chest talking about "freedom of press" when your so called press is controlled by 5 mega networks all connected to special interest groups. There's definitely gonna be impartial n unbias coverage of the news there...
On the other hand Russia does have privately owned media outlets, so once again you just show how clueless you are.

For the cold wAr...

Who's expending NATO eastward if the cold wAr is over?

Who's meddling in another countries politics n creating regime changes via violent demonstrations?

Yes west has moved on to great things. The problem is they don't want to let others do the same
You said nato and u.s were just 1% of the world ivan which is of course wrong

Ooh fuck are you honestly pretending russia has a free press...go check your countries ratings there comrade, you have had a dictatorship and controlled press for some time now skippy

Expanding? No ivan eastern countries want away from putins posioniois influence and protection from him..they are all asking to be in eu/nato

Whos meddling in other countries? Invasion of ukraine come to mind?

Russia is the one who wont let the old dictatorships die ....they have nothing else to offer the world

Remind me which side is beheading infidels again?

Nobodies saying Syria was a western type democracy, however what you're doing isn't turing it into one, you're actually turing it into jihadi controlled shithole.

Christians weren't persecuted before The arrival of us n gulf states backed rebels.
Even now overwhelming majority of Christians still support Assad cause they know the alternative you're proposing would be catastrophic for them n the same is true for other minorities.

That "brutal dictator" Assad actually kept the country together n Syrians lived normal lives. Now there's total chaos n radicals you're promoting have a clear objective: creating an Islamic state where minorities will be marginalized
Assads militas have cut open with knives more people than isis let alone the worst elements of the rebels skippy

Lol so now you admit it was a brutal opressive dictatorship ..ok
Funnny how 2 of the 3 major rebel blocks are pro democracy...where is the democratic force on the regime side again?.....remind me where they are?...ooh yes they dont exist

Fact:ALL minorities apart from alawites were routinely persecuted under the pre war regime , documented by multiple human rights orgs .

All you have done is flood the country with fanatic foriegn shiq jihadis and flatten every structure in sight to keep an unpopular tyrant in his throne against his peoples wishes

Here educate yourself on the pre war assad
https://scholarblogs.emory.edu/isla...ch/legal-profiles/syria-syrian-arab-republic/
http://muftah.org/bashar-al-assads-syria-not-secular-sovereign-independent/#.WPEUMBnTXqB

Last edited:
This is the problem with having Russia as a permanent security council member.

Assads militas have cut open with knives more people than isis let alone the worst elements of the rebels skippy

Lol so now you admit it was a brutal opressive dictatorship ..ok
Funnny how 2 of the 3 major rebel blocks are pro democracy...where is the democratic force on the regime side again?.....remind me where they are?...ooh yes they dont exist

Fact:ALL minorities apart from alawites were routinely persecuted under the pre war regime , documented by multiple human rights orgs .

All you have done is flood the country with fanatic foriegn shiq jihadis and flatten every structure in sight to keep an unpopular tyrant in his throne against his peoples wishes

Here educate yourself on the pre war assad
https://scholarblogs.emory.edu/isla...ch/legal-profiles/syria-syrian-arab-republic/
http://muftah.org/bashar-al-assads-syria-not-secular-sovereign-independent/#.WPEUMBnTXqB

Yeah right

Country was flooded with Sunni radicals n backed by gulf states n USA to begin with.

Now that Assad got some help from Shia volunteers you start complaining?

N no you have no facts. Your deranged neocon opinions are not facts. It's fiction. Ppl in Syria lived way better under Assad than now.

Again most Christians in Syria are pro Assad cause they know the opposition you support will be catastrophic for them.

N plz no need to post your jihadi sources

Yeah right
Country was flooded with Sunni radicals n backed by gulf states n USA to begin with.
Now that Assad got some help from Shia volunteers you start complaining?

N no you have no facts. Your deranged neocon opinions are not facts. It's fiction. Ppl in Syria lived way better under Assad than now.

Again most Christians in Syria are pro Assad cause they know the opposition you support will be catastrophic for them.

N plz no need to post your jihadi sources
No it started with a maniac shooting up unarmed protesters or had u forgotten that part?
Sunnis have come largely to join isis
My point was that assads ground force is now largely foriegn

Its not opinion that pre war syria was an opressive hellhole where the regime brutalised minoities as well as the sunni majority

You said nato and u.s were just 1% of the world ivan which is of course wrong

Ooh fuck are you honestly pretending russia has a free press...go check your countries ratings there comrade, you have had a dictatorship and controlled press for some time now skippy

Expanding? No ivan eastern countries want away from putins posioniois influence and protection from him..they are all asking to be in eu/nato

Whos meddling in other countries? Invasion of ukraine come to mind?

Russia is the one who wont let the old dictatorships die ....they have nothing else to offer the world

You said "entire world" was on American side regarding Syria. That's not true. You just made it up like everything else you preach.

Now I'm not Russian n don't live in Russia.

I do however have access to both western media n rt n rt is way better n less bias.

You on the other hand never watched rt. you just heard about it on your western media n Were told it's propaganda n you ran with it.

So it's funny you talk about access to free media yet you're the one being told what to believe.

N yes west expending.

After the fall of communism did Russia expand west or did NATO expand east? Which one happen?

N what invasion you're talking about?

Us backed agitators overthrew democratically elected president.

Crimeans decided (via referendum) to rejoin Russia n ppl in eastern Ukraine Picked up arms n defended their lands since the person they elected got removed by an angry mob.

You said "entire world" was on American side regarding Syria. That's not true. You just made it up like everything else you preach.

I do however have access to both western media n rt n rt is way better n less bias.

You on the other hand never watched rt. you just heard about it on your western media n Were told it's propaganda n you ran with it.

So it's funny you talk about access to free media yet you're the one being told what to believe.

N yes west expending.

After the fall of communism did Russia expand west or did NATO expand east? Which one happen?

Crimeans decided (via referendum) to rejoin Russia n ppl in eastern Ukraine Picked up arms n defended their lands since the person they elected got removed by an angry mob.
I'm Russian.
So about expanding of Russia after the fall of communism -- what about Transnistria, war in Abkhazia, 1991-1992 South Ossetia War?
From what I can remember, Yanukovich was overthrown and people protested against "Anti-protest laws" (English wikipedia calls them like that) (unconstitutional laws through which police, SBU etc will be receiving more rights and powers).
Problem is that such referendum is illegal by Russian law and by Ukranian law. If I'm not mistaken Ainu people of Russia send collective letter years ago to Putin in which they asked him to return Kuril Islands to Japan. He didn't even answer to them.

N yes west expending.

Oooh yeah bolivia backed u
..good for them
Now the whole un virtualy was against u comrade
Also ur comment was nato was barely 1%of the worlds population (look back) which isnt true

You are russian as no one else on earth is dumb enough to swallow rts propaganda whole ...orher media sources all tend to disagree with it

Also again about nato expansion....countries ASKED To be part of nato to protect from russian agression

Lol yeah no russian army therein ukraine.....good one lol

Last edited:
Them being armed sound like they are actual the armed ones not sending a few troops that woudl honestly amount to nothing if shooting ever started. Arming them against Russia is one hell of an attempt at futility.

lmao ok i see you love ruskis, must hurt all then ahabaz being sent to alahu by them.
From what I understand NATO troops stationed in Baltic countries is to prevent Georgian/Ukranian scenario from happening to them. If Russian troops attacks them or performs a strike at them, there will be a conflict between Russia and NATO, because Russia attacked NATO's troops.

Who the incompetent Ukrainians ? while the Baltis have no population to mount any legit resistance.

No firepower they will ever get will help those bums beat the Ruskis.
Funny, even pro-Putin Russian army veterans/military experts says other things. They say that Ukranian army, Russian army, armies of Baltic countries - it's all the same. Commanders, generals, experts - it's the people who served in Soviet army, graduated from Soviet military academies, they fought together in Afghanistan. They say that Ukranian army is not worse than our (Russian) army - it's the same army, which uses same tricks and tactics.

The UN is a fucking joke and has become about as useful as the League of Nations was.

No it started with a maniac shooting up unarmed protesters or had u forgotten that part?
Sunnis have come largely to join isis
My point was that assads ground force is now largely foriegn

Its not opinion that pre war syria was an opressive hellhole where the regime brutalised minoities as well as the sunni majority

The point is the country was flooded by Sunni radicals funded n aided by USA n gulf state.

They weren't there to turn Syria into a western democracy. They would turn it into a real hellhole.

Now you can pretend all you want that Syria was hellhole to begin with. The reality is it was much better place than many countries in the region (some even USA allies) n is still better than rebel alternative. That's why most minorities in Syria support Assad

I'm Russian.
So about expanding of Russia after the fall of communism -- what about Transnistria, war in Abkhazia, 1991-1992 South Ossetia War?
From what I can remember, Yanukovich was overthrown and people protested against "Anti-protest laws" (English wikipedia calls them like that) (unconstitutional laws through which police, SBU etc will be receiving more rights and powers).
Problem is that such referendum is illegal by Russian law and by Ukranian law. If I'm not mistaken Ainu people of Russia send collective letter years ago to Putin in which they asked him to return Kuril Islands to Japan. He didn't even answer to them.

Funny how this works.

Let's nitpick n question "legality" of every Russia action, but at the same time ignore it when it comes to USA.

All those wars happen during the breakup of Soviet Union n some regions didn't want to be part of these new nations.

For the most part those were civil wars with Russian volunteers siding with minorities.

Now compare that to USA n NATO involvement in former Yugoslavia siding with minorities over there as well n actually bombing Russia's ally Serbia n taking part of its land.

N why would Russia return land they won during war?

Do you expect USA to return Texas n California?

Oooh yeah bolivia backed u
..good for them
Now the whole un virtualy was against u comrade
Also ur comment was nato was barely 1%of the worlds population (look back) which isnt true

You are russian as no one else on earth is dumb enough to swallow rts propaganda whole ...orher media sources all tend to disagree with it

Also again about nato expansion....countries ASKED To be part of nato to protect from russian agression

Lol yeah no russian army therein ukraine.....good one lol

"Russian aggression" is just a lie perpetrated by neocons to justify their aggressive approach towards Russia.

natoexpansionpic.jpg

russia_wants_war_look_how_closely_they_put_country_to_our_military_bases.jpg

It's quite obvious who's the aggressive one here.

One of the conditions of unification of Germany was USA/NATO not expanding further east. Americans of course didn't honour their part of the agreement n jump on 1st opportunity to expand NATO eastward n provoke Russia.

Funny, even pro-Putin Russian army veterans/military experts says other things. They say that Ukranian army, Russian army, armies of Baltic countries - it's all the same. Commanders, generals, experts - it's the people who served in Soviet army, graduated from Soviet military academies, they fought together in Afghanistan. They say that Ukranian army is not worse than our (Russian) army - it's the same army, which uses same tricks and tactics.

its 2017 Most of the Soviet trained in the 80's are long gone. Ukraine is very competent, give how well they lost Crimea Donetsk and Luhansk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back