UFN 120 - Poirier vs Pettis - Virginia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Limit i can see now is $379. He's come into 1.862

Is it showing that limit the webpage itself? I'm looking at a 6383 ML limit on the webpage, but when I place my bet and hit confirm it tells me the limit is 379.

$379 is all I can see. This far out on a fight night card I suggest $6k especially when the max bet on Pettis is $3.2K

Ya there was no real argument for the +500 dog who performed like -800 fave except for the millions of logical points that myself, Ez, and others made. Including my posts where I specifically predicted she'd fuck up Joanna's lol chin possibly in round 1. You just couldn't comprehend the arguments bc you arent smart enough

Maybe you are up like $3.50 or something lifetime but you far too dumb to be a pro who does this for a living.

That revisionists history...

For all that talk you’d think you’d be posting bet slips

Btw, if you’ve only been watching mma for two months, how did you know Pettis was -500 against rda?

Last edited:
On Pettis. Don’t think porier can tie him up with wrestling for five rounds without getting his chin touched.

Like assuncao but won’t be paying -300 for him. Jlo as a dog will be considered

Looking at under 2.5 for brown and Diego. Two guys with shot chins going all out. Somebody’s getting knocked out

Wondering what Nate’s ko line will be

Last edited:
Is it showing that limit the webpage itself? I'm looking at a 6383 ML limit on the webpage, but when I place my bet and hit confirm it tells me the limit is 379.
It likely you don't understand 'base amount' limit which is $250 usd. Looks at the little red circle on the right to explain the limit. Pinnacle don't limit player, they welcome professional pundit too. If you want to bet $6383.00 cad ($5000 usd), than wait for fight day. You can bet unlimited 5g usd on the site, of course you won't get the same odd.
Base Amount limit (usd):
line open - $250
1-2 days - $500
2-3 days - $1000
4-5 days - $1500 or $2500, $2500 likely the main card
fight days - $5000 on main card, maybe $3500 prelim

On Pettis. Don’t think porker can tie him up with wrestling for five rounds without getting his chin touched.

Like assuncao but won’t be paying -300 for him. Jlo as a dog will be considered

Looking at under 2.5 for brown and Diego. Two guys with shot chins going all out. Somebody’s getting knocked out

Wondering what Nate’s ko line will be

i wouldnt for sure say that browns punch resistance is gone like diegos. immortal took monster shots from cerrone and the decisive head kick wouldve kod many 170s

imo, donalds head kicks are what won him that fight, something brown wont be concerned about against sanchez. i was hoping for -200, because this is supposedly matts last fight, but -300 is too expensive.

maybe this isn't the correct thread...but are there websites or other resources where I can find detailed scouting reports for fighters? these are easy to find for most sports but I haven't located an MMA fighter scouting report/breakdown database...thanks dudes!

Man. Brown such a fave? Assuncao also.

Just seems high
Well, brown is the bigfer guy by height and weight.
Brown knows how to use his reach and has heart.
Probably Brown by decision.
The over 2.5 will come for sure like an Amen in the church

Pettis won't try to take the fight to the ground nor will poirier.
It will be a stand up contest and i see pettis winning by superior striking and by impressive spinning shit.
Pettis either by Tko or decision.
But i think the last one more possible.

Love Guida -110 very hard to see Lauzon getting top position on him. Think Lauzon will spend a lot of time on bottom or against the cage and eventually gas.

I think Browns line makes sense. He is nowhere near as shot as Diego. I actually thought he did very well against Cerrone before getting his head kicked off.

Guida 2.14 still open on my Aussie book. Loading a few u on there to hedge off.

AA on a 5 fight loosing streak, thats pretty impressive

Some value on Marquardt, maybe ITD?

Liking AA as a dog against Albini. Watching Johnson-Albini and it looked more like a Johnson-failure than Albini looking particularly good. AA might be losing these days, but it's to a level of competition that I believe surpasses Albini's skillset.

Liking AA as a dog against Albini. Watching Johnson-Albini and it looked more like a Johnson-failure than Albini looking particularly good. AA might be losing these days, but it's to a level of competition that I believe surpasses Albini's skillset.

You didn't think Albini's hands looked really sharp? My recollection was that he showed really good boxing technique. I may be remembering wrong though.

You didn't think Albini's hands looked really sharp? My recollection was that he showed really good boxing technique. I may be remembering wrong though.
I'm not saying he looks absolutely terrible. I just wasn't impressed enough by a single fight against Timothy Johnson to give him clear-favorite status against AA. It's HW, shit's crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back