UFN 120 - Poirier vs Pettis - Virginia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albini just needs to land one and AA is fade material these days imo

Looking for Albini to make a name off of AA

---

Guida Lauzon I think comes down to how much Guida engages. Bounce around muppet or double blast Guida?

Lauzon is the better striker and the larger fighter. Guida has cardio prob more than any other UFC figher, maybe Hominick?

Think this fight is a toss up. The over and fight goes distance look better to me. I dont see either getting the finish here

Last edited:

Miocic and Ngannou are the only ones to R1 flatline Arlovski recently. He took some decent HW punches from Tybura (Not the biggest puncher, but it's still HW) and a few from Browne/Overeem before the ends of those fights. Albini can crack, but we haven't seen enough to put him at the upper-echelon of HW power.

---

Guida Lauzon I think comes down to how much Guida engages. Bounce around muppet or double blast Guida?

Lauzon is the better striker and the larger fighter. Guida has cardio prob more than any other UFC figher, maybe Hominick?

Think this fight is a toss up. The over and fight goes distance look better to me. I dont see either getting the finish here

In my opinion if you think that the fight will go the distance then you have to favour Guida. Lauzon tends to gas pretty bad after the first round and Guida can go for days.

In my opinion if you think that the fight will go the distance then you have to favour Guida. Lauzon tends to gas pretty bad after the first round and Guida can go for days.
I think thats the unknown

We've seen Guida do nothing for three rounds

If Lauzon can keep him at distance, i can see him taking two rounds. I can see Guida winning too with pressure. But what i dont see is a finish.

Guida is def the better odds, and you're point has merit, I'm just looking at the over as the safest play here

Miocic and Ngannou are the only ones to R1 flatline Arlovski recently. He took some decent HW punches from Tybura (Not the biggest puncher, but it's still HW) and a few from Browne/Overeem before the ends of those fights. Albini can crack, but we haven't seen enough to put him at the upper-echelon of HW power.
I'm not convinced it takes that kind of power to finish AA these days and Albini does have meaty strikes.

AA is by far the better fighter and thinking his round 1 prop is worth a stab, but cant help but to look at this as a fight meant to boost Albini, and while these dont always go as planned, I think thats how it will play out.

Not the only fight on the card made to boost a fighter either...

To play devil’s advocate, I think he’s the only person ever to finish Timothy Johnson

Albini didnt have much of a record as a finisher pre-UFC. Not a guarantee he gets KO. But does it matter? He's probably decent and Arlovski is probably washed and the price should prob be -300 or higher

Albini didnt have much of a record as a finisher pre-UFC. Not a guarantee he gets KO. But does it matter? He's probably decent and Arlovski is probably washed and the price should prob be -300 or higher

Prior to the UFC, 11 of his 13 wins were finishes.

Look at the records of his opponents prior to his Johnson KO

Loved Guida as a dog, hit his +110 for 2u, also played Assun with an open leg as Lopez won't be able to wrestle here. Assun is the ultimate gatekeeper to the top 3 at 135 and Lopez still putting things together. Too much too soon imo.

99838-full.jpg

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN????? <{fry}>:(o_O

how is the glass-jawed mutante a -250 against any provren ufc fighter that has adequate td defense

I think last performance of Pettis can give his fans some confidence. Even with injured hand, he looked very confident and very solid in his striking, like he was looking a few years ago. And after the fight he said in the backstage that he is enjoying fighting again, which also was very typical for the vintage Anthony Pettis. I dont think Poirier can outstrike Pettis, he is far from Barbosa`s level of striking and if the fight goes to the ground, Pettis can finish it too. Pettis ITD will be my bet here, but stil waiting for the props, i hope i can hit the opener.

Went and watched the albini johnson fight.

Boy is a little giggly but he’s quick and he can bang. His legs are like tree trunks and he throws kicks and they look like they hurt. Chin seems fine. Cardio seems fine.

Of course this is only one fight but how is arlovski going to beat this 26 year old?

I feel like I might as well of flushed my $20 bill down the toilet that I parlayed arlovski and marquart with

I’m playing myself thinking aa has a decent chance here

Back to last week with Anderson. Don’t bet chinny fighters vs guys who knock people out, even if they have a plus next to their name.

Nate is def looking more attractive
This is the dog I’m looking at. Would like to get him around +250

Maybe Luca will be on mutante. He’s going to be making some more heavy favorite bets this week

The guys is down 20 units since mid July. And his unit size is 5 grand. And I though I lost a lot Saturday night lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back